Natal chart and Life cycle

CapAquaPis

On natal charts, it can detail events in our lives: each house equals 6 (or some say, 7) years. I'm currently 39 years old (born on Feb 15, 1980 - Aquarius sun conjunct moon) and my life is in the 7th house (opposite Cancer descendant).

3 things I want to know regarding my life cycle on my natal chart:
1. The Sun conjunct moon in 8th house (around age 42). The Sun is in 26' Aquarius while the Moon is in 20'. They're 6' apart (new moon phase).

2. Uranus currently transits my 11th house in the sign of Taurus. It's said to represent I'm making a whole bunch of true friends (both in RL and online). Saturn and Pluto are currently transiting in 10th in their ruler sign Capricorn.

And 3. When am I going to get married or have children in the future? I've never been married nor had any kids. My natal Uranus is in 5th - 25' Scorpio, square the natal Sun and Moon conjunction - indeed opposite 11th house.

On this forum, someone pointed out my 3rd house (teenage years) was a very emotional period, displayed by the triplicity stellium of the planets Jupiter (6' Virgo), Mars (9'), Saturn (24') and Lilith (25') - opposite Mercury (13' Pisces).

greybeard

On natal charts, it can detail events in our lives: each house equals 6 (or some say, 7) years. I'm currently 39 years old (born on Feb 15, 1980 - Aquarius sun conjunct moon) and my life is in the 7th house (opposite Cancer descendant).

3 things I want to know regarding my life cycle on my natal chart:
1. The Sun conjunct moon in 8th house (around age 42). The Sun is in 26' Aquarius while the Moon is in 20'. They're 6' apart (new moon phase).

2. Uranus currently transits my 11th house in the sign of Taurus. It's said to represent I'm making a whole bunch of true friends (both in RL and online). Saturn and Pluto are currently transiting in 10th in their ruler sign Capricorn.

And 3. When am I going to get married or have children in the future? I've never been married nor had any kids. My natal Uranus is in 5th - 25' Scorpio, square the natal Sun and Moon conjunction - indeed opposite 11th house.

On this forum, someone pointed out my 3rd house (teenage years) was a very emotional period, displayed by the triplicity stellium of the planets Jupiter (6' Virgo), Mars (9'), Saturn (24') and Lilith (25') - opposite Mercury (13' Pisces).

On your Point #2...How can Capricorn be in 10th while Taurus is in 11th? And why should Uranus in 11th mean "making lots of friends"?

Also, if Sun is 26° Aquarius, and Moon is 20° Aquarius, it is not new moon.

Since when is 3rd house "teenage years"? How come 4th house is "end of life", "last years"? The allotment of 6 or 7 years to a house is done primarily for "length of life", not to divide life into convenient stages.

You are working with some seriously flawed ideas. Back up, find new sources, start over.

In the dim mists of times long past, astrology began as the Astronomical, not astrological, study of objects in the sky. An astrologer without a good working knowledge of astronomy is severely handicapped.

Last edited:

greybeard

You would need to post a chart. Astrology is not about causal relationships between aspects, but about a Holistic concept of Complexity Theory.

What? Is that Rubenstein's Complexity Theory? The aspects are probably the most dynamic and powerful of all the elements of astrology. Timing of life events is almost exclusively through aspects.

That aspects are causative is open to question. But that's another can of worms.

Last edited:

greybeard

There has never been "one meaning for an aspect". All aspects carry, and always have, multiple meanings.

Each aspect is "read" in the context of the chart in which it occurs. But each planet has its inherent qualities which combine with the inherent qualities of another planet in predictable ways.

Mathematics is a wonderful tool. Scientists (and their mathematician friends) have been working on "the 3-body problem" for a couple of centuries now. No resolution yet. But the 3 bodies need no instruction; they know just what to do.

I wonder, do I fall in love mathematically?

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

On your Point #2...How can Capricorn be in 10th while Taurus is in 11th? And why should Uranus in 11th mean "making lots of friends"?

Also, if Sun is 26° Aquarius, and Moon is 20° Aquarius, it is not new moon.

Since when is 3rd house "teenage years"? How come 4th house is "end of life", "last years"? The allotment of 6 or 7 years to a house is done primarily for "length of life", not to divide life into convenient stages.

You are working with some seriously flawed ideas. Back up, find new sources, start over.

In the dim mists of times long past, astrology began as the Astronomical, not astrological, study of objects in the sky. An astrologer without a good working knowledge of astronomy is severely handicapped.

I meant Capricorn is in 7th, my bad, the end of life should be 10th house, and the teenage years should cover part of the 4th house. Eris is in 14' Aries on the very top part of the natal chart. I'm going to upload my natal chart for all to see.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_michael.9168.170652.jpg
    astro_2gw_michael.9168.170652.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 30

greybeard

The latter years, the end of life....4th house since before Noah.

4th is "early childhood", the foundational environment. It is the womb and the tomb.

Typically, stages of growth or development are given to planets rather than houses.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Each 12th portion of your natal chart (in my case, every 17'33" starting in the AC, in the sign of Cancer- my birth to death at 17'32" Cancer) represents 6 or 7 years of ones' life. Unless the 4th house is about early childhood and it really stars there, the planet Pluto is in my 4th, a malefic that can produce a not-so-good childhood overall to the person with this placement. And the 8th house is said to represent death, but many astrologers said a planet esp. the sun and moon aren't indications you're going to die, it has a whole other meaning in relation to ones' spirituality.

greybeard

You are confusing "length of life" technique with phases of life.

First House-- Birth and infancy.
Fourth House -- childhood. The early family and foundational environment. Also old age, the latter time. The tomb.

If you want to invent some system for measuring the phases of life, and it works for you, full speed ahead. But as far as I know, what you describe is not from traditional practice for that purpose; it is used solely for length of life measure.

Moon rules that period of our lives when we are totally dependent, early childhood. Then we are turned over to Mercury. In youth Mars and Venus dominate. Then we expand into the realms of Jupiter and finally to the decay of Saturn.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

You are confusing "length of life" technique with phases of life.

First House-- Birth and infancy.
Fourth House -- childhood. The early family and foundational environment. Also old age, the latter time. The tomb.

If you want to invent some system for measuring the phases of life, and it works for you, full speed ahead. But as far as I know, what you describe is not from traditional practice for that purpose; it is used solely for length of life measure.

Moon rules that period of our lives when we are totally dependent, early childhood. Then we are turned over to Mercury. In youth Mars and Venus dominate. Then we expand into the realms of Jupiter and finally to the decay of Saturn.

No, you're right...I confused them, thanks for clarifying it. On my natal chart, Sun and Moon in Aquarius-8th (malefic house for early childhood), then Mercury in Pisces-9th (a mental disability in ages 7-14), Venus in Aries-10th (a divorced mother raised me-includes my teen years to 21), Mars and Jupiter, and finally Saturn in Virgo-3rd (the entire adulthood years, 21, 42 and 63 years of age). I have a Pluto in early childhood house if I go by modern and outer planets, including my ruler Uranus in Scorpio-5th and Neptune in Sagittarius-6th.

Hkk

Account Closed
29' Leo is my true node or NN - What does it represent in the life cycle and phases of life on the natal chart?

The NN is where we are going and I believe it shows are struggles and path as it’s where we end up. I was curious to know which house your NN is in as I was born in 1980 and my NN is in 11th house Leo.

greybeard

The NN is where we are going and I believe it shows are struggles and path as it’s where we end up. I was curious to know which house your NN is in as I was born in 1980 and my NN is in 11th house Leo.

If that's true, I will end up in a bicycle repair shop.

CapAquaPis

It's in the 2nd house, closely opposite my Sun/Moon conjunction in Aquarius. The 29th degree (esp in Cancer and Leo) are said to be mystical in astrology.

greybeard

Ok so do you not think that NN is where we are all heading in life?

I don't use it that way. I think any categorical statement of that sort caters to our desire for quick easy answers and denies a holistic view of the chart.

The chart itself, taken as a whole, tells us where we are going, not some one particular piece of it. On what or whose authority is such a sweeping claim made? And why do we have to "end up somewhere"?

Recall...the horoscope, the chart, is a map. A map not only of the heavens, but also of our lives. It's all one. Follow the map, created exclusively for you. It will take you to your destination, or "where you end up".

Maps can tell you where you are, and where you must go. If the 4th house is "the final outcome", as well as "home" and the "tomb", I don't see why that is not "where I end up". For example.

Or for that matter Saturn could be taken to show "where we end up". It is the planet of "endings", it imposes "limitations", which dictate where we cannot go, and depicts our "ambition", which determines where we do go and may end up. Just saying....

Or take another viewpoint. A part of the chart says "disastrous marriage"; another says "time in prison", while a third points to "residence in a foreign land" and another indicates "aberrant sexuality". All of these together, developing in their own way and time, meet at the end to portray "where we end up".

Long and short...we end up where we've really always been...the logical outcome of what we are.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Oh yes, the Jupiter/Neptune cycles early 13 years. I was born in 1980 when Jupiter is in Virgo and Neptune in Sagittarius. In 1993, Jupiter in Libra/Neptune in Capricorn, in 2006 Jupiter in Scorpio/Neptune in Aquarius and now in 2019 Jupiter in Sagittarius/Neptune in Pisces in their ruling signs. I wondered what does that mean.