Spirituality and relationships

or1000

Everybody is at a current and individual point of their spirituality. But does it seem difficult for you to connect with others who are not a similar point to you?

BbI

Everybody is at a current and individual point of their spirituality. But does it seem difficult for you to connect with others who are not a similar point to you?

I am interested in the same topic, and I find it interesting as well, I would like to hear experiences from other members too. For me, I haven't been able to find and connect to a real life acquintance/friend who is interested in astrology, spirituality etc. Usually, I got laughed at, joked with and overall weird looks if I started to talk about the topic. I did actually meet one time one guy who was older than me arround 12 years, which was a big gap when you are 20, who was interested and studied many things connected to spirituality, but he was on such high level that it scared me, so we kind of drifted apart. I wonder is it fear of the unknown the main cause of such vibrational differences?

or1000

I am interested in the same topic, and I find it interesting as well, I would like to hear experiences from other members too. For me, I haven't been able to find and connect to a real life acquintance/friend who is interested in astrology, spirituality etc. Usually, I got laughed at, joked with and overall weird looks if I started to talk about the topic. I did actually meet one time one guy who was older than me arround 12 years, which was a big gap when you are 20, who was interested and studied many things connected to spirituality, but he was on such high level that it scared me, so we kind of drifted apart. I wonder is it fear of the unknown the main cause of such vibrational differences?

Potential creative and spiritual connection is what makes the world beautiful on its worst days. Have you scared people off yourself? Personally I find it difficult to keep up any type of relationship unless both are communicating on the same level. So drifting apart is very likely, but nevertheless still tough to accept?!

BbI

Potential creative and spiritual connection is what makes the world beautiful on its worst days. Have you scared people off yourself? Personally I find it difficult to keep up any type of relationship unless both are communicating on the same level. So drifting apart is very likely, but nevertheless still tough to accept?!

I might have had scared people. But, I don't mind tho, since I realised when people don't have same interest, they don't grow together, usually one side is taking the energy and time of the other, until the relationship falls apart when one of them gets tired of not being taken into account with own interests.