Trump's Cappy Girls

AstroAries

Has anyone noticed that Trump has a lot of Capricorn women on his staff?

Kellyanne Conway - born Jan 20 - Capricorn

Nikki Haley - born Jan 20 - Capricorn

Betsy Devos - Born Jan 8 - Capricorn

CapAquaPis

Has anyone noticed that Trump has a lot of Capricorn women on his staff?

Kellyanne Conway - born Jan 20 - Capricorn

Nikki Haley - born Jan 20 - Capricorn

Betsy Devos - Born Jan 8 - Capricorn

President (Donald) Trump is a Gemini, since they can make great business and professional relationships with Capricorn, though not the best friends or ideal spouses. Aquarius men won't be the right match with Capricorn women, then again I don't view Capricorn people as adversaries, enemies or rivals. Jan 20 is cusp Aquarius, so be careful, Mr Pres. with the ladies, esp. if they're Aquarius (they won't take **** from right-wing misogynist men).

And Jan 8th is psychiatrist and marriage counselor Dr Laura (Schlessinger)'s birthdate (1947), she's a hard-right moralist religious fundamentalist (was Orthodox Judaism-now Roman Catholic) known for her radio talk and call-in show. In her 20s, she was atheist, feminist, liberal, dated an older married man (her ex-BF posted her nude pics on the internet) and then had a son from him. What made her change her political, social or religious views like fashion outfits? Dr Laura strikes my Aquarian nerves with her pseudo-advice.

AstroAries

Aquarius cusp actually isn't till the 21st/22nd. I have observed them and from what I can tell, they are solidly Caps. I myself was born Mar 20 on the Aries cusp but I am solidly Aries, although I do have a Pisces Moon.

Osamenor

Staff member
January 20th is a possible sun transit to Aquarius date. My brother shares that January 20th birthday, and he's an Aquarius, sun sitting right on the cusp at 0 degrees. So, without knowing Haley's and Conway's complete birth info, we don't know whether they're Capricorn or Aquarius.

Osamenor

Staff member
Each sign has certain facial features and personality traits. Conway and Haley are definitely Caps.

The rising sign features are more visible than sun sign, more often than not. The "definitely Cap" traits could come from Capricorn rising, Saturn in the first house, or something like that.

The only way to know if they're definitely Caps would be to cast charts for them based on complete birth details with an AA rating.

sadge

President (Donald) Trump is a Gemini, since they can make great business and professional relationships with Capricorn, though not the best friends or ideal spouses. Aquarius men won't be the right match with Capricorn women, then again I don't view Capricorn people as adversaries, enemies or rivals. Jan 20 is cusp Aquarius, so be careful, Mr Pres. with the ladies, esp. if they're Aquarius (they won't take **** from right-wing misogynist men).

And Jan 8th is psychiatrist and marriage counselor Dr Laura (Schlessinger)'s birthdate (1947), she's a hard-right moralist religious fundamentalist (was Orthodox Judaism-now Roman Catholic) known for her radio talk and call-in show. In her 20s, she was atheist, feminist, liberal, dated an older married man (her ex-BF posted her nude pics on the internet) and then had a son from him. What made her change her political, social or religious views like fashion outfits? Dr Laura strikes my Aquarian nerves with her pseudo-advice.

Another slam dunk by CAP man. :)

CapAquaPis

Last night, the closest near-earth asteroid ever: Florence, a 2.8 mile-long asteroid with two moonlets, crossed the zodiac sign Capricorn, but moves north to Cygnus. What would this mean to Capricorn people, esp. the 3 women who work with Pres. Trump? The asteroid almost...almost, hit our Moon, which is currently in Capricorn (astronomical placement). Here's the link about it.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/see-asteroid-florence-fly-by-earth-this-week/