Are you my Astro-twin?

wan

Hello. I already made a new-comer's thread before however at that time I had the wrong ascendant sign. Now that I got everything all cleared up, I am actually an Aquarius rising (at 23), Leo Sun (at 9), and Scorpio moon (at 24).

Are you compatible with me? Maybe you are my Astro-twin? Dont be shy, come and say hello!

Blaze

Account Closed
Ho ho ho, I am not your astro-twin. But we are both human, so-

welcome-again.png

Good luck on your search~

:sun::cancer::moon::leo:

wan

Thanks blaze!

What is your combination, (of sun, moon and ascendant), if you don't mind telling me? Btw thanks for the welcome!

Blaze

Account Closed
Thanks blaze!

What is your combination, (of sun, moon and ascendant), if you don't mind telling me? Btw thanks for the welcome!

No problem! :D

I've got a Taurus ascendant to add to the Cancer-Sun and Leo-Moon.

wan

Thanks blaze!

Your Sun in Cancer is possibly compatible with my Moon in Scorpio and maybe your Moon in Leo is conjunct my sun in Leo! The only thing we don't have going for us is our squaring ascendants (yours being Taurus and mine being Aquarius)!

Hehehe. Thanks for sharing.

grace30

Hello. I already made a new-comer's thread before however at that time I had the wrong ascendant sign. Now that I got everything all cleared up, I am actually an Aquarius rising (at 23), Leo Sun (at 9), and Scorpio moon (at 24).

Are you compatible with me? Maybe you are my Astro-twin? Dont be shy, come and say hello!

Nope, but hello anyway! :smile:

CapAquaPis

Hello, I'm Aquarius Sun (26') and Moon (20') with Cancer ascendant (17'), so I could be compatible to anyone who has an Aquarius rising (23'). :joyful: Welcome to the AW and nice to meet you.

wan

Hello, I'm Aquarius Sun (26') and Moon (20') with Cancer ascendant (17'), so I could be compatible to anyone who has an Aquarius rising (23'). :joyful: Welcome to the AW and nice to meet you.

Thanks for sharing! I see that your Sun meshes very well with my ascendant, however there might be trouble between your moon and my moon! Very interesting indeed.

Neptunia

Yo, yo! :joyful:

Nope, I am not your Astro-twin either! My Sun is in Taurus, Moon in Aries with a Gemini Ascendant :D Hope you find your Astro-twin though.

~ Neppytuna

Phoenix Venus

My astro-twin is forum member Ray Austin. We were born on the same day. Ive actually met quite a few people born close in time range to me, but none as close as RA.

Its funny cause we both have taken an interest in and posted around the forum concerning a particular subset of astrology, that being the arabic lots. I wonder what else we might have in common. Of course, our arabic lots are quite different. A true astro twin would need to be born on not just the same day but at a time and place that would give an almost identical axis. That would be a rare thing, indeed.

Last edited: