Will the training course lead to a job?

GeminiStarr

I am applying to a program to learn UX design Its a new field for me but I am hoping this program will lead to me getting a position and its not just a waste of time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am mars in the 4th but I am unsure if i should be looking at Sun (10th house) or is Mars the significator and then I become moon?

9jjwmgC.png

Last edited:
GeminiStarr
Will the training course lead to a job?
I am applying to a program to learn UX design Its a new field for me but I am hoping this program will lead to me getting a position and its not just a waste of time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am mars in the 4th but I am unsure if i should be looking at Sun (10th house) or is Mars the significator and then I become moon?

You are Mars (consider Pluto), Venus is the Career designing work or career you are seeking after the training. Counting 10 houses from the 3rd H.C., turning the wheel, the 12th house is the career jumping off point 10th H.C., which involves Venus of Libra. Venus and Mars 'were' approaching a trine which would have indicated a yes answer, but Venus will turn Retrograde (she usually moves faster than Mars, but Mars is moving faster than she now moving away from her benifice) causing a refranation to occur-negating completing the aspect. The effect could make you feel there is pie in the sky to be had later from taking the training, and there may very well be, for if Mars and Venus can't guarantee the work for you, the Moon could.

Querent Mars makes no aspect with Venus Quisited, and Mars receives no aspect from the co lord representing the career-the Moon, but the Moon has made one of her last aspects by trine (easy benefit) to Pluto, a co lord of Scorpio of your Ascendant, she then makes her last aspect (TOL) translating the light from Pluto, to Jupiter (Sag. ruler of Jupiter is upon your 2nd house of future venue-higher learning opportunity) who is in orb of Saturn for a conjunction, (yes). Saturn is the radical lord of the 10th house of careers, the trine is effective in the house of learning, representing classes taken for training, the 3rd H.C. which will give you the start towards the career you are seeking.

You additionally have the gift box on the Ascendant & the Moon is nearest the degrees representing the Via Combusta Gift box. She is the co lord of that which you seek counting 10 houses from the 3rd of learning. The planet nearest to 15 deg. Scorpio is the Gift box. The effect of the Gift Box is akin to which a soldier is released from the perils of war of imprisonment. He has survived his enemy and no matter his condition he is due a situation of happiness, celebration and rejoicing. I think a career awaits you after the long haul of training. You might have to go back and take some more classes..but you will have a promise to new work and pay.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

GeminiStarr

GeminiStarr

You are Mars (consider Pluto), Venus is the Career designing work or career you are seeking after the training. Counting 10 houses from the 3rd H.C., turning the wheel, the 12th house is the career jumping off point 10th H.C., which involves Venus of Libra. Venus and Mars 'were' approaching a trine which would have indicated a yes answer, but Venus will turn Retrograde (she usually moves faster than Mars, but Mars is moving faster than she now moving away from her benifice) causing a refranation to occur-negating completing the aspect. The effect could make you feel there is pie in the sky to be had later from taking the training, and there may very well be, for if Mars and Venus can't guarantee the work for you, the Moon could.

Querent Mars makes no aspect with Venus Quisited, and Mars receives no aspect from the co lord representing the career-the Moon, but the Moon has made one of her last aspects by trine (easy benefit) to Pluto, a co lord of Scorpio of your Ascendant, she then makes her last aspect (TOL) translating the light from Pluto, to Jupiter (Sag. ruler of Jupiter is upon your 2nd house of future venue-higher learning opportunity) who is in orb of Saturn for a conjunction, (yes). Saturn is the radical lord of the 10th house of careers, the trine is effective in the house of learning, representing classes taken for training, the 3rd H.C. which will give you the start towards the career you are seeking.

You additionally have the gift box on the Ascendant & the Moon is nearest the degrees representing the Via Combusta Gift box. She is the co lord of that which you seek counting 10 houses from the 3rd of learning. The planet nearest to 15 deg. Scorpio is the Gift box. The effect of the Gift Box is akin to which a soldier is released from the perils of war of imprisonment. He has survived his enemy and no matter his condition he is due a situation of happiness, celebration and rejoicing. I think a career awaits you after the long haul of training. You might have to go back and take some more classes..but you will have a promise to new work and pay.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Thank you so much!

Chrysalis

Can anyone get onto this program?

And another question, is this program legit? Have you had to pay anything upfront?

GeminiStarr

GeminiStarr

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

I didn't get into the program, they said I can reapply in the summer

tikana

it's bad idea to begin with

Sun occupation is on 7th house / not your success story
9th house is irrelevant because it is a bridge to the 10th house
we need to look at 10th house vs 9th
plus mars below the horizon rejecting sun by being in aqurius

GeminiStarr

it's bad idea to begin with

Sun occupation is on 7th house / not your success story
9th house is irrelevant because it is a bridge to the 10th house
we need to look at 10th house vs 9th
plus mars below the horizon rejecting sun by being in aqurius

Thank you so much. This actually makes me feel better about being rejected lol

GeminiStarr

GeminiStarr

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

I ended up reapplying and getting into the program so your interpretation may come to fruition. I didn't ask if I will get into the program I asked if I would get a new career because of it so I feel like this still applies. I will update this thread as thing progress.