• Capricorn

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pisces

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Flapjacks

Ah the balancing scales. No wonder those lovely Libras are so poised and well proportioned... *sigh*

What's the matter Aries? Afraid to click a button? Whatta bunch a chickens.:annoyed:

This is you right now Aries --------->:crying::crying::crying:

Aries is too cool for us, don't you understand? WE ARE THE ONES :crying::crying::crying: with Aries not validating our participation in a poll.

Stupid sexy Aries.

Blaze

Account Closed
B-but, Bunraku posted in here! She's got an Aries moon!

Doesn't that count? Maybe I should remove my vote to seem cooler....

Kitchy

Banned
I am surprised and yet not surprised by the high turnout of the Cappy moons on the poll.

Moon in Cap seeks practical advice and solutions to emotional issues and with all the transiting cardinal zingers that have and will come - there is a practical intent, imo, for the Moon in Cap's.

That being said - all you moon in Cap's who have responded - it will benefit you all to read about Saturn conjunct Moon transits and gird yourselves with preparation and knowledge. Not being a buzzkill - just offering a helpful suggestion. Those Saturn-Moon conjunctions really suck even when things are going good for you - they are usually offer something that will drain you emotionally.

katydid

I am surprised and yet not surprised by the high turnout of the Cappy moons on the poll.

Moon in Cap seeks practical advice and solutions to emotional issues and with all the transiting cardinal zingers that have and will come - there is a practical intent, imo, for the Moon in Cap's.

That being said - all you moon in Cap's who have responded - it will benefit you all to read about Saturn conjunct Moon transits and gird yourselves with preparation and knowledge. Not being a buzzkill - just offering a helpful suggestion. Those Saturn-Moon conjunctions really suck even when things are going good for you - they are usually offer something that will drain you emotionally.

If anyone understands how Saturn works, it is probably us Astrologers with our Moon in Capricorn. :tongue:
But thanks for the heads up. Most of us just had Pluto plowing through here, so Saturn ought to be a breeze in comparison.

Kitchy

Banned
KD -

when pluto proceeds saturn by transit to natal - all that dirt gets dug up - piles and piles and piles - and then saturn comes through and has to deal with it. saturn works most generously when he only has piles to clean up - not piles and piles and piles.

(can i suggest a caveat to your moon-capricorn theory? When Moon is conjunct Neptune in native's chart - there is seldom a well-aware-ness. There is usually - an i'll deal with it when the time comes. how bad can it be? quality)

as well - pluto and saturn will be sharing the sign capricorn within 30 degrees of coming transits - i'm not sure what degree they will join up in next couple of years - but it will be extra hard on the cappy moons. It's hard on any moons. There are probably offerings out there from/during the late 80's early 90's during the cap stellium of saturn uranus neptune. maybe donna cunningham has something about it in her stellium work about that.

Those with natal moon-uranus, saturn, neptune conjunctions are the ones to watch through the saturn-pluto tightness in capricorn that is in the midst.

duenderoja

Unlike most people, I believe Saturn is my friend.

Kitchy

Banned
D -

There is likely no one out there more than I, who :love: Saturn - for his truth, his steadfastness, and yes, for his rigidity and uprightness. Moon has nothing to do with these traits except by oppositional proxy from domicile.

What I know, and what I understand about this hero that I have studied with great intent for the past 40 years - is that Saturn does not like Moon. Pure and Simple. The two have to always learn to relate from the opposition of principles with each other. Pluto transiting that moon will tear moon into pieces and Saturn, good ol' boy that he is - will decide what's worth saving and he will not care what emotions are spared.

That being said - Saturn can be the best enemy or the worst friend to moon more often than best friend. Especially in conjunctions, oppositions and squares by transit.

Glad you see Saturn as a friend - make sure you don't p*iss him off by having piles and piles before he comes up on your moon's grill.

This is probably a whole thread in waiting. Not meaning to detract from the purpose of poll - but found a great need to voice my interest in the moon cap thing.

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Sounds like you wanna get tapped by an Aries moon. Aries lover :bandit:

Other way around, CT. :wink: :wink:

Shhh!

If anyone understands how Saturn works, it is probably us Astrologers with our Moon in Capricorn. :tongue:
But thanks for the heads up. Most of us just had Pluto plowing through here, so Saturn ought to be a breeze in comparison.

Kitchy said:
KD -

when pluto proceeds saturn by transit to natal - all that dirt gets dug up - piles and piles and piles - and then saturn comes through and has to deal with it. saturn works most generously when he only has piles to clean up - not piles and piles and piles.

(can i suggest a caveat to your moon-capricorn theory? When Moon is conjunct Neptune in native's chart - there is seldom a well-aware-ness. There is usually - an i'll deal with it when the time comes. how bad can it be? quality)

as well - pluto and saturn will be sharing the sign capricorn within 30 degrees of coming transits - i'm not sure what degree they will join up in next couple of years - but it will be extra hard on the cappy moons. It's hard on any moons. There are probably offerings out there from/during the late 80's early 90's during the cap stellium of saturn uranus neptune. maybe donna cunningham has something about it in her stellium work about that.

Those with natal moon-uranus, saturn, neptune conjunctions are the ones to watch through the saturn-pluto tightness in capricorn that is in the midst.

Good point(s)!

Looks like Saturn will join Pluto early in 2020, and it is also accompanied by Jupiter AND Mars (and Moon, of course, at one point).

For Feb 15, 2020:

:jupiter: 16°37 :capricorn:
:saturn: 26°37 :capricorn:
:pluto: 23°51 :capricorn:

Then March 18, 2020:

:mars: 21° 5 :capricorn:
:jupiter: 22°26 :capricorn:
:saturn: 29°41 :capricorn:
:pluto: 24°38 4 :capricorn:

And yeah, it's all over my Moon at 26° Cap and Mars 14° Cap from the looks of it. Gee, thanks for pointing that out. :sick: The 90's stellium was a very difficult time and I was only 9 - 12.

It's gonna be relationship stuff for me. My boyfriend has NN 13° Cap conjunct my Mars, Mars 23° Cap conjunct my Moon, and Ascendent 6° Cap as well. When we met, transit Pluto was conjunct his Ascendent, and it is now conjunct his NN and my Mars. So all these planets hit his Ascendent first for our Cap placements. He's gonna start ****, I know. He started **** when Pluto first came into contact with his NN. :whistling: Plus, tNeptune will be conjunct his Sun/Mercury/Venus conjunction, opposed his Moon, at the same time. He's gonna have it rough.

I like how you view transits as part of the overall natal picture. I like to do that, too.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Flapjacks -

Thank you for putting that info up. 4 years, mas o menos, the mid-late degree Cap moons need to start organizing and straightening up the pluto piles now. Otherwise, Saturn is going to open a can of unhappy camper whoop@ss on the moon - with jupiter and mars help.

Could go either way - but preparing and arranging and adjusting is due now for this mid-late cap moon group. A beautiful time for this crowd to get their ducks in a row.

(Flapjacks - let your thoughts be the saturn punch that you see 3 or 4 years before it lands a hook : "It's gonna be relationship stuff for me."

This is where Saturn Moon does best - sensing chaos and addressing it before it becomes tertiary stage. It's a time to refine and adjust NOW - work out the kinks or ditch before it becomes a real grind.)

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
@Flapjacks- Thanks for the info, My Saturn return is looking great. Mars, Pluto, Saturn, all having one big party in my tenth. Gonna be a blast.

Holy cow another Leo moon posted! Who was it? Where are my kin? I am so alone, surrounded by cool kids and emotional practical ones. :(

Last edited:

katydid

KD -

Question about the bolded part---is that for me? I am confused.

Back to the other question--Pluto preceding by transit. YES, Pluto unearths a lot of stuff. And Saturn comes in to help deal with it. As a Cappy Moon, I see it as a good thing.

Pluto moved through my 8th house, and hubby and I decided we needed to sell this big empty nest, 4 bedroom house. We are trying to massively down size into a tiny cottage. Pluto did the emotional part, allowing me to 'let go' of the home we raised our kids in---and we signed the sales contract.

And then Saturn will be all of the hard work needed to make the transition to a small, cramped new life. :unsure: