Pet peeves

Blaze

Account Closed
What are the little things that get you annoyed? How do you think those pet peeves relate to you astrologically?

LyP

People who belch and loose fart around me, lol
caught trauma that my mother looked like a lumberjack man with digestive problems and sound amplifier.

I just had anger lmfao

this is because my sun semi-square venus, or venus square moon.

take water irritates me, water has no taste

fire dominant in my chart,or taurus in 6° house

Blaze

Account Closed
Romance annoys me for some weird reason. It could be Venus Trine Saturn...I dunno.

Another one is the color Yellow, though I have no clue as to why. :tongue:

Kitchy

Banned
Jupiter/Saturn in Cap 6th house -

I don't care if you are messy - but there better be some effin order to your gig or I'm out. Dishes need to be on shelves and not in the sink or on the stove. Toothpaste and toothbrush in a secure location and not all mangled and funky, and toilet paper loaded on the roller.

Also - if you don't have a pet in the house - even a goldfish or a picture of one....no bueno.

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

I thought about this not so long ago, wondering how come other people have them and I don't. Then I took tests and the results suggest that I don't have them at all.

My Moon and My Venus have no boundaries :crying:

To be fair, I rage at the lower order of Sag type of people occasionally because of their inability to connect the dots. Most of the time I ignore that. Nothing wrong with that, it's just that they insult people before they connect those dots. The person didn't say anything wrong, it's them that failed to try to understand the meaning. Could it be that they're doing that only to have an excuse to put people down? :happy:

That and the people who walk and drive slowly when there's no point. :happy:

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
Leo Sun + Virgo Rising

When things are not perfect or good enough, such as when I'm getting ready in the morning before work or college. My hair ALWAYS has to look nice and perfect. If I see even just one tiny flaw, I'll put in the extra time to fix it until it's absolutely perfect in my eyes, even if it means being 10 minutes late for work/college. So what? My hair is important to me. The other things can come later, jeeze!

Moon in Aries

People who are too slow, talk slow, move slow, do everything slow slow slow. Honestly, I just want to smack them across the face. I can't explain why... it...it just agitates me for some reason. But EXCEPT for old people, they have a reason to be slow, lol, so I completely understand. Although I'm mostly talking about regular people who are still physically healthy n' whatnot, but they just do everything slow, ughhh!

Venus/Mercury in Cancer

People who are too cold and unreactive kinda ticks me off. Mainly because it gives me the impression that they're unfriendly and only care about themselves, which I think is selfish.

Last edited:

ashriia

Pet peeves, oh fun. got alot of those!!:lol:

Let's see. let's see...

-being touched when I'm hot or sweating.
-sweating in general when I'm not at home, and can't shower afterwards.
-being out of home essentials.
-having to explain what I say, when I'm amongst personal company.
- & salt on anything sweet. salt has no place on sweet treats! lol

I'm guessing these are moon related issues - I have gemini moon smack dab on the ascendant from the 12th. Or maybe they are Pluto related - pluto is in 4th. I like control at home, and things in a certain way. I'm very fussy.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Good stuff peoples. Keep it up. Lets let out all those little annoying things so we can smile more.

@Alresercha- Off-topic but I can't send you PM's for some reason. Wanted to tell you about that sociopath dude.

OT: Too much rain. I don't like getting wet with clothes on. Feels very....bleh. Probably because I'm a son of Venus and can't stand discomfort. :cool:

Oddity

OT: Too much rain. I don't like getting wet with clothes on. Feels very....bleh. Probably because I'm a son of Venus and can't stand discomfort. :cool:

Not sure. The other son of Venus here can't abide bright sunshine. Have to put up with a bit of it, but I deliberately chose to live somewhere where it's cloudy and rainy most of the time. Rain doesn't bother me at all.

Blaze

Account Closed
Not sure. The other son of Venus here can't abide bright sunshine. Have to put up with a bit of it, but I deliberately chose to live somewhere where it's cloudy and rainy most of the time. Rain doesn't bother me at all.

Hmm. While I do enjoy looking at the rain or having it play in the background like this playing with this, it's more the getting wet part that I dislike.

It'd be different if I could walk around naked in the rain. :alien:

ashriia

oh &&&&&.....

New forum members that don't know the first thing about reading charts and post their natal charts with the works - i.e. progressions - transits obscure asteriods/fixed stars/arabic parts (you name it) and all aspect lines shown.

So that the chart ends up looking like chicken scratch and would take an archeologist to decipher. :lol::lol::joyful::bandit:

Dubyadude1986

oh &&&&&.....

New forum members that don't know the first thing about reading charts and post their natal charts with the works - i.e. progressions - transits obscure asteriods/fixed stars/arabic parts (you name it) and all aspect lines shown.

So that the chart ends up looking like chicken scratch and would take an archeologist to decipher. :lol::lol::joyful::bandit:

Wow, at least I'm not the only one.

Oddity

oh &&&&&.....

Yes. I always forget to thank those kind souls who put 9000 asteroids in their charts, plus aspect lines.

Blaze

Account Closed
2i1jw5x.gif

Are ya'll saying ya'll can't read muh chart? Thought we could talk about one of them fixed stars or something.

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: