What business you suggest with chart like this

Legionar

Hey guys I am interested what business and job to start with chart like this. Can you help me a little bit in interpretations of 2nd and 6th house. However if you see anything interesting don´t hesitate to write. This guy is without job and he is BA, graduated, now wondering what to start ;) What your suggestions are, whats the best way for him to earn money. Thank you for reading :tongue:

2vt8the.jpg

kimbermoon

Gemini at the MC shows that you can be versatile and adaptable to whatever you choose. Such things might relate to communications, book sales, the media, transit or transport, mentoring. Mercury hugging the MC gives additional strength to travel and communications. Your 6th H shows connections to marine works, liquids and chemicals, oceanography, shipping,[the brewing industry?] Mars in Pisces could also relate to healing and relaxation, which might fit involvements with spa and therapy work, as well, in keeping with your Virgo rising. In any of these areas, transit and transport of goods may be appropriate, since Mercury in the 9th suggests long distance travel, involving freight and shipping.
With Mars in the employment area this is where much of your energies are directed and actions take place, although it's harsh aspect to the MC could cause contentions at times in working with others. This Mars can be overly sensitive and receptive to the nuances of others, so connections with authorities or superiors could be tricky to navigate; at the same time in positions of authority yourself, others might find you rather mystical or confusing, and perhaps at times too soft-hearted. You would need to be very clear in your directions to employees. There is no clear-cut indication as to a specific career, since there are many variables to consider and many options. Depends largely on what your interests and personal skills are.

Legionar

Wow... great, tnx very much on your detailed analysis. There is also interest in diplomacy as well, but here you wrote something new to consider. Until now it was very hard to find proper job. :sad:

And you are totally correct when you say..... soft - heart in terms of decisions. What would you suggest to try to fulfill this chart destiny regarding money earning ? Venus is retrograde, but how you comment Pluto in the second house and aspect of trine with Sun in 10th. But at the same time that Sun is ruler of twelve house... :unsure:

Krewster

Diplomacy...? (you mean via that hard-to-pass national test)...

Dunno what are the chances of passing from the viewpoint of Merc's aspectual health but other aspects are supportive of such leanings:

-Merc quadra-novile Nept;

-Moon bi-novile Mars;

-Moon bi-quintile Jup; and

-Mars quintile Nept.

Legionar

Thats one option... politics or diplomacy. But I am interested in some ideas for personal business, that why I actually post this to see your suggestions on what to focus, and how to start earning money :)

Akkabane

hello :D

Gemini in 10th house is more likely related to communication

mercury in good dignity supports business

10th lord in 10th house supports business and communication

1st lord in 10 house shows that you love work and
this shows fame related to your work

venus in 10th house shows your artistic skills

9th lord in 10th house shows that you can be a professor or
a teacher

2nd lord in 10th shows that u gain your resources and wealth from
your work

mercury + venus = creative self expression especially your moon
is in 5th house which supports creativity(creative thinking)

south node in 11th house with sun = sudden gains from unknown sources(the government,father,autority,public figures,bosses)
and money here would come just like a magic and this shows that you
have very few friend and this sometimes show someone who is lonely
since south node is about detachment. south node represent what you already
learned in the past and this either shows that you had many friends in the past

mars aspects 10th house and this shows that your are active with anything
that is related to 10th house(fame,career,workplace)

saturn aspects to 10th house shows obstacles related to workplace and
delays from advancement.

im a newbie and i maybe misinterpreted some parts here anyway good luck

Legionar

Than you very much in your engagement in this topic :)

What would you say on Taurus on the cusp of my 9th house, also we have Jupiter with Algol there and ruler of 2nd house, could that be significator of mine wealth and money only if I go abroad ?

Akkabane

Than you very much in your engagement in this topic :)

What would you say on Taurus on the cusp of my 9th house, also we have Jupiter with Algol there and ruler of 2nd house, could that be significator of mine wealth and money only if I go abroad ?

9th house indicates travel for spiritual purposes or pilgrimages. jupiter being in that position shows that you do travel alot for spiritual reasons since jupiter is extending the qualities of taurus in that house and that also shows that you are educated in a expensive and probably a ranked university. venus ruling your 2nd house also supports singing and speech and anyone who either hear your voice would feel that soothing quality of venus.