Relationship Composite Chart -- very confused!!

Hi there - would anyone be able to help me interpret this relationship composite?? I heard that it's sort of a mid-point or combination of both charts as if it were another entity unto itself. But I would love to know what it would represent romantically between 2 people as I am entirely lost in looking at it! :sad: It's between a Pisces female and Capricorn male. Any help is much appreciated! :happy:

**EDIT: I added the 2 thumbnails for the charts I'd like to interpret/compare. You'll see further down in thread if you scroll. Thanks!!!**

Planet Positions:

Sun 13 degrees 52' Aquarius
Moon 13 degrees 43' Virgo
Mercury 24 degrees 59' Capricorn
Venus 27 degrees 29' Capricorn
Mars 9 degrees 57' Leo
Jupiter 16 degrees 55' Taurus
Saturn 10 degrees 51' Taurus
Uranus 10 degrees 44' Retro Libra
Neptune 1 degree 30' Sagittarius
Pluto 28 degrees 14' Retro Virgo
Chiron 5 degrees 21' Aries
Ceres 23 degrees 21' Aries
Pallas 0 degrees 44' Pisces
Juno 13 degrees 51' Taurus
Vesta 24 degrees 02' Libra
Node 4 degrees 35' Retro Pisces
Lilith 18 degrees 58' Retro Aquarius
Fortune 21 degrees 33' Sagittarius
AS 3 degrees 45' Aquarius
MC 9 degrees 23' Scorpio

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Astrology is all about charts. You would need to post a chart, or PM someone the birth data for the charts.

Go to the FAQ to find out how:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

A whole bunch a aspects is not astrology, and unless you are looking for someone to copy the definitions from a textbook, there is simply no way to define a real analysis for you from what you have given above.

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

mdinaz

What Zarathu said. Listing a bunch of numbers is like describing to someone a Van Gogh painting. We need to see it.

Just realized I couldn't generate an ascending sign for Chart 1a. I regenerated the chart with 12:00pm entered as birth time since I don't have that info. Hope this helps. Thanks...

Attachments

• 1a.gif
    1a.gif
    33.1 KB · Views: 14

waybread

If you don't have a correct birth time, it is better to input it as "unknown" than to generate a chart with bogus houses. The Astrodienst default position is for noon, in any event. Just recognize that the moon could move back or forth by 6 degrees.

Synastry doesn't go by signs so much as by degrees, despite what pop-schlock astrology may tell us. So look for planets conjunct, sextiled, or trined. Squared or opposed planets definitely indicate interest, but they are stressful over the long term.

Look for:
suns sextiled or trined (which you two have) for ego compatibility

moons conjunct sextiled or trined (which you do not have, one indicator of emotional compatibility)

"reverse" Mars-Venus placements that are conjunct, sextiled, or trined (for example, his Mars sextiles her Venus) (You've got one of these)

Then any inter-aspects involving these planets plus the ascendant, where known.

Other conjunctions, sextiles, and trines are helpful. For example, look to Mercury for communication, and Jupiter is a bonus "feel good" factor.

Thank you. I can see how it makes better sense to leave as unknown than to enter an arbitrary time. I've read some sites that say to enter 12 noon if you don't know exact time. Not sure why that is but guess I will stick with the first chart then. Thanks again! Btw never realized how charts can be read differently ie degrees and signs. Very interesting. Thanks for the feedback and insight

Last edited:

waybread

Some sources also suggest constructing a solar chart if you don't have a birth time, which puts the sun in the first house. I think these are bad ideas. They are woefully erroneous unless the person somehow happens to be born at noon or dawn. We can learn to read charts without houses.