There is a psychopath using black magic on me...

conspiracy theorist

I ran a composite of this post with him (The psychopath the horary question is about), these things came up:

Venus on 2nd house cusp
Moon/Pluto on 3rd house cusp
Sun on 8th house cusp
Mars on 9th house cusp
Uranus on 10th house cusp

Ceres on 5th house cusp
Jupiter is only 6 degree's from 12th house cusp

And The satanic bible:

Venus on 1st house cusp
Ceres/Pluto on 2nd house cusp
Jupiter on 9th house cusp
MakeMake on 11th house cusp
Saturn on 12th house cusp

Mercury is only 5 degrees from 5th house cusp
Part of fortune on 4th house cusp
Chiron 3 degrees from 6th house cusp

Hmmmmmm, hailing Satan much Sunny?

You trolling, brah?

Cold Fusion

You trolling, brah?

What exactly is Sunny's post?

Really, do you believe in all these words? only, because someone named it so and then you take this for the truly truth?
You couldn't get a better answer to your question than Morphstar did. But to be able to choose the ways he suggested, you have to put you into the conditions that will you make able. Do you understand?
I have to defend my position somehow, or someone like her will come in and throw the entire thread off.

Click the link she provided, you can clearly tell she is a satanist. She is not talking for the sake of astrology, but for her religion. I just happened to see through it.

The composites just confirm what I thought. The composites are quite a sight.

Also, the time she posted (2nd time, regular chart) from where I am at, The M.C. is conjunct Algol..... What would you think?

She just happened to be indirectly helping me out (I know she meant just the opposite).

This is my thread!!!!!

Last edited:

serafin5

I got really really bad energy from you reading your posts.
You are taking your anger n frustration out on the wrong people, people who are trying to understand your problem n try to help.
Nobody holds that kind of power on your life unless you let them.
The power of suggestion is very powerful.
If you believe and attribute it to black magic, everything that happens will make sense in that direction only.

And from your posts, it seems like you are not interested in getting rid of black magic from your life but ONLY interested in doing tit-for-tat which generally does not work exactly the way we would want it to.

I agree and you took the words right outta my fingers. We are open-minded people on this forum, and for the most part, compassionate, but what is "justice" on this earth? How can one prove in a court of law that someone is harming another with 'black magic'?

Just sayin....:)
Serafin5

Cold Fusion

Out of curiosity, I ran a composite chart with the original question with another question someone else asked, the chart struck out too much for me to pass up not posting, what strikes me the most is Saturn in direct conjunction with Unukalhai

We have:

Moon 3 degrees from A.C.
Jupiter 3 degrees from 3rd house cusp
Saturn 1 degree from D.C.
Pluto 10 seconds from 9th house cusp
Neptune 2 seconds from 11th house cusp
Uranus less than a degree from 12th house cusp

Very interesting

picture.php

Cold Fusion

I am confused; were you not searching for answers to whether this situation will end? Predictive astrology is perfect for this.

Two things:

1. I want justice, anything else is akin to submission to him, the guy is psycho, he belongs in prison. To me, using black magic is akin to shooting a gun.

2. I think some of these charts make for some interesting astrology discussion.

Last edited:
Both of your points suggest you are ok with looking at the charts(there is no black magic intended here, just an offer to help)
They will show what is going to happen to you and him with this. Do you have his chart as well?

serafin5

Made a composite of the horary question and the book might is right.

Easy to tell what he is doing is a bunch of malignant narcissistic insanity:

picture.php

http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/malignant-narcissists-are-morally-insane/

I don't mean any disrespect to you Cold Fusion but I have seen your posts re: said "psychopath" and I have seen this question answered by some of the best astrological minds here. If it is true that another human being means to do you harm, than I am sorry for you and maybe it's time to go to the authorities? You seem quite concerned about this individual. I will be praying.

Serafin5

tikana

it is 21st century for god sake.. lol stop blaming on black magic..
as amusing as it is ...
if it worked do you know how many people would be using the black magic on OBL, putin, obama and Trump

Cold Fusion

He is The Devil:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1164&pictureid=6033
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1164&pictureid=6177

He is attacking me because I know it is him, and he wants me to bow to him:

-------------------------------------------

Ironic, his name in English Gematria also calculates to this:

He whom is Satan
The great deceiver
Very deceitful
A mass murderer
A depraved nature
Rejoices in evil
Delights in evil
Consumed by hate
Unparalleled hate
Magnifies himself
Demands tribute
The widow maker

His composite with the satanic book Satan Speaks, notice the Mars/Jupiter conjunction directly conjunct the 9th house cusp of religion over the fixed star Algol.
picture.php

A liar and a murderer.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Algol:
Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe; the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. A pulsating, eclipsing double-star also associated with extreme creativity; an expression of the Dark Side...

With Mars: or if Mars be elevated above the luminaries when Algol is angular, the native will be a murderer
who will come to an untimely end. The same is caused by Algol angular or with the hyleg. [Robson*, p.124.]

Spiculum:
Eye trouble, blindness, depression, hopelessly doomed, morbid religious outlook, no concern for human life; a nebula in the upper part of the Bow of the Archer.

His composite with the movie End of Days, notice the Sun conjunct the fixed star Sabik, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Venus; and, to Alvidas, of Jupiter and Venus. It causes wastefulness, lost energy, perverted morals, and success in evil deeds:
picture.php

Multi-composite with him, Satan Speaks and like a prayer by Madonna:

astro_681gw_153_298_like_a_prayer_satan_speaks.5533.5062_zpszhslrwaa.gif

You can hear this “Hear us save us
Satan” while listening to the song backmasked.

Also, the five burning crosses in the song represent the five points on the Sigil of Baphomet (The inverted pentagram).

Composite with the single Creeping Death by Metallica:
td%20composite%20with%20creeping%20death_zpsf3vxutfu.gif

Composite with Garage Inc. by Metallica:
td%20garage%20inc_zpsodvanaa7.gif

Turn the page single:
td%20turn%20the%20page_zps1i21co3h.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u-HCHCuHMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOTEs_yTJo

Composite with the album Reload by Metallica:
td%20reload_zpsidc5eert.png

Multi-composite of him, Master of Puppet's by Metallica and Rob Zombies Halloween.

td%20map%20hall_zpshrp4hxfn.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0L4kidGtng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Dfo4zDduI

Composite with the Unforgiven video by Metallica:

td%20unforgiven%20video_zpsgp5z3kjb.png

His composite with the psychology book Narcissism Behind The Mask by David Thomas:

Would you fall in love with someone who is arrogant, exhibitionistic, vain, manipulative, and greedy for admiration? Would you work under a boss who flies into uncontrollable rages, assassinates the character of anyone who gets in his way, and then projects his own paranoia on to you? Sounds like a no-brainer...but many of us actually do! That makes us codependents and them power-hungry narcissists.

As they trample over us in their quest for self-aggrandisement and we find ourselves dragged into an unhealthy parasitic relationship with them, our lives can become utterly miserable and feel out of control. This book shines a light on the reasons why narcissists are like they are, and on the pain and suffering they inflict on the codependents around them

Sabian symbol for 2-3 deg Capricorn (Where his natal sun is at).

A Human Soul, In Its Eagerness For New Experiences, Seeks Embodiment

Malignant narcissist

The purest form of evil, a person that idealizes his violent and brutal ways, has no other emotion than anger and resentment, amoral and void of a conscience, a brutal and vicious individual.

Algol:
Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe; the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical.

Sabik:
Wastefulness and lost energy, perverted morals, success in evil deeds

Galactic center:
source of energy, motivation, aspiration; alien consciousness; crisis of faith; travel; education; philosophy; spiritual urges; single-minded dedication

td%20nbtm_zpsz5smlaeg.png

Last edited:

tikana

i got one thing to say you are paranoid!

you got no moon/venus aspect to mars

moon/mars is interrupted by saturn.

welcome to 21st century!

there is no black magic on you from this person

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

i got one thing to say you are paranoid!

you got no moon/venus aspect to mars

moon/mars is interrupted by saturn.

welcome to 21st century!

there is no black magic on you from this person

The above chart is not a horary question, it is a composite with the person attacking me.