When will I get my VISA ?

LadyBella

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-following Al-Biruni, and using the ascending sign as time-frame indicator, Leo, the maximum time period would be 19 months
-but there are other time-frame estimations which I also use:
+in this chart you = Sun, and fixed signs are on the angles: querent significator to Part of Fortune is often a good time estimator: here the distance from Sun to POF is 11 signs: since fixed signs are on angles, 1 sign = 1 month; therefpre by this method the indicated maximum time frame would be 11 months
-another similar estimation method is from querent significator to quesited significator by the motion of the signs: I take the 9th house here to = the issuance of the visa (some would take the 10th, others the 3rd: good reasons can be given for each choice for the quesited) Mars is lord of Aries on the 9th house; so the sign distance from the Sun around the Circle of Signs to joining Mars (in the chart, not in actual astronomical movement) = 12 signs; @ 1 sign = 1 month this means 12 months.

Lets get an average from all 3 methods: 19 months + 11 months + 12 months = 42 months divided by 3 = 14 months; so we might estimate the time as from 11 months to 19 months, looking especially at 14 months.

(Notice in the reference chart that a retrograde Saturn posits the 3rd house of communications and documents; clearly shows the delaying and perhaps snafu-riddled visa document process!)

tikana

LadyBella

are you sure you are getting this visa?

Sun is Void - nothing will happen
Moon will oppose mars - 9t house immigration - ARE YOU SURE about this immigration process
Moon/venus - no aspect
Sun is weak in 8th house
I do not see this immigration visa at alll!
other than possible returning back to home country
cause moon is opposing mars which not only rules 4th house your current home .. oppsoition would be separating..
Shrug

did you have your interview yet?

puzzled

T

I live in USA, years waiting for my VISA, usually that's how it works :annoyed:

I am sun
Visa is mars- 9th house (I am an immigrant)

Sun in 8th house and moon the ruler of 12th,I know I fear and kind of stressed of this situation but that is normal as I am waiting this for years but I find some pacience at the end lol
Ok, the angular houses are fixed signs which tells me it will take longer time.
The conjunction of sun and mars are separating anyways there are 9 degrees from their distance. Now, I don't know if I consider this count as they are separating (sun is faster than mars). If I count them it could mean from 9 months ?
Now, according to the table of time frame that Dr.Farr has added here , the ascendant leo get maximum time of 19 months. The sun is in a fixed house also, so the 19 months will be correct ?
Uranus is not usually used in horary question but sun is getting conjunct to it, that may mean some sudden disruption ?! (or maybe I'll have to go back to my country which could be ok to me)

Last edited:

dr. farr

COOL !!! thank you Dr.Farr !!!
Now, the moon has not being counted as my second significator due the opposition already made with the mars, right ?
And, let's take this an example so I can understand more:
Suppose the moon were in scorpio at 18 degrees making a perfect trine to mars, I could then take it a chance of getting the visa in about 4 months ?

No, in making my time estimations (which is the specific horary question, "when?") I only took the primary significator, the Sun, into account; no need to take a secondary or co-significator (the Moon) into account in making this type of time-estimate calculation, only the primary querent significator is needed (and is also the most reliable significator as well)

Remember that you yourself can, by your will coupled with your actions, change the results indicated by almost any horary: for example, if you decide to end the visa process by returning to your own country, that would change the outcome but would not change the indications of the horary chart: this is where I differ from many, in that I believe we CAN (almost always) change outcomes (once we know the Cosmic trends through delineation of a specific chart), through our WILL and informed actions based on this knowledge of the indicated trends.

Last edited:

tikana

Hello Tikana,

You know, that was an observation about mars and sun in the 8th I was thinking (lost house 8th), but the immigration have accepted my process and now is in the final process (waiting for my date to receive it).
My mother is my spounser, all my family got it already, but the last weeks I've been thinking to go back to my country (I don't know if that is what is showing, anyways I am waiting to see what's next).
I have a one part of the doc that means a protection, nobody can deport me.
What's funny is that my solar return I am having a capricorn ascendant (my natal 9th house) with pluto conjunct the ascendant, some changes here may happen regarding to this.
Whatever happens, I will post here !

Thank You Tikana.

I have no idea ... Sun void in 8th house puzzling ... deportation .. i dont see that .. cause Sun should have been entering a very weak state but it is entering Aries wher eit is strong..

Puzzling honestly!

dr. farr

The valid (in my opinion) question then might be... "before I am granted my visa will something happen that will force me to go back to my country?" But this question would only be valid IF you have feelings about the matter yourself...
If you are not concerned (or bothered) by the possibility then it would not be a valid horary question.

tikana

Then what you are saying is that I may go back to my country by my own decision ?
That uranus which means a disruption can't be counted there as sun is so close to it ?

NOT looking into big planets no need for that

yeah .. possibly.. moon / mars oposition is significant

tikana

Hi

Moon conj Jupiter
something has to change first

so my take is yes. It will benefit you

North node is in 1st house - LOOKS GOOD!

Wait a second.. did you notice that Moon trined Mars? I think the decision was already made in your favor - 5 weeks ago (the distance between moon/mars is about 5-6 deg) Angular fixed Moon - weeks

Merc is applying to Mars (merc rules news in general)
which puts you in advantage just because Jupiter rules the law and immigration

I am not getting a NO here at all

Fixed angles
mid signs - nothing bad

Cheers
T

Last edited:

tikana

Hi

Your original horary was intruiging it was pointing to 2nd solution but nothing was pointing to solidity. Now this chart does show something promising.

Paperwork takes a long time!
notice that sextile. I am thinking it is legal paper coming your way.

i am not too sure if Moon can corule you since it does rule 9th so coruler could be out BUT i had seen rulers being converted into co-rulers (sketchy i know)

Mars/Merc sextile that could be the solution.

If there was a deportation, we should have seen connection with 7th and some malefic going on on Asce like Uranus / Mars / Pluto or Lord of 1st in 7th .. And the biggest give out would have been Cardinal angles or at the end signs - that would indicate a change. Here we dont really see anything.

I know that Obama is doing something with immigration to give himself more chances of reelection so yeah talk to an attorney. Run another horary once you get advice out of your attorney.

update pl

T

tikana

Hi

1st chart - obviously NO to greencard - but that is because other steps have to happen 1st

2nd chart - work permit - answer is YES
something was decided in your favor.
I wonder if it is temp work visa coming your way

you cant ignore moon/mars trine esp when moon rules 9th house, something is in your favor!

T

dr. farr

Interesting that this new law has come out very close to the 14 month time I had estimated relative to obtaining your visa in my earlier post in this thread; I certainly agree with Tikana regarding the question about this new law being of benefit to you, and giving you much more freedom for travel and employment; perhaps this event (the new law) is a prelude to your obtaining success in your visa/greencard endeavor!

tikana

Hi

okay remember in 1st chart I mentioned Sun going from weak sign into a strong sign Aries? I wasnt sure what was that all about?

The same interesting phenomenon is going on here in your 2nd chart
because the Law ruler Moon (9th house) changes sign and regardless if Moon rules the law itself or your corule it will conj Jupiter. Jupiter as you know was a planet of higher law/supremecourt/justice and etc
Jupiter is not attached to you at all! Jupiter just changed signs and it is true the law changed so look at the bigger picture.

Moon trined your Mars (that is your answer) but we have to follow what Moon does after. Moon in taurus even void still performs when everythign else is leading to the same answer and it is true! Moon goes from fixed sign where the law was not changing just lots of talks.. now moon enters mutable sign where is ruling news/changes/instability.

Does this help?
T

Last edited:

LadyBella

UPDATE :

I received today my work permitted, they sent me an email on 18th march 2013 with approved answer and today 21th march 2013 I received it from mail. For those who wants to study the chart, I repost 'em below (it is NOT the first one above). The chart was asked and posted here on 06/16/2012 about the new law with the question if it will benefit to me and from this date there are above replies from Tikana and Dr.Farr.
I want to thank you a lot for the help.

Attachments

• Will this new law benefit me.jpg
    Will this new law benefit me.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 36
  • will this new law benefit me 2.jpg
    will this new law benefit me 2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 29