Jupiter Appreciation Thread - strictly words only

Ukpoohbear

This is a post to appreciate JupiterASC. If you can think of anything to appreciate then *write* it here...

Anything..?

JUPITERASC

This is a post to appreciate JupiterASC. If you can think of anything to appreciate then *write* it here...
Anything..?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102930&page=20

6a0120a5580826970c0224e03cc104200d-pi

138547-138842.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

many moons ago, moderator wintersprite1
asked me if I would reach out and regularly welcome new members
I agreed and got used to doing so
Anyone can welcome new members - it's not difficult :smile:

Interesting. I think it’s nice to welcome people. Why do you type in blue though?

Ukpoohbear

JupAsc AND Agent Starling are both like the pillars of this astrological community! The pillars are as grand as walking into a Georgian Manor house!

david starling

JupAsc AND Agent Starling are both like the pillars of this astrological community! The pillars are as grand as walking into a Georgian Manor house!

As an agent of Urania:uranus:, Goddess of the Heavens, Muse of Astrology, and Domicile-ruler of Aquarius, I appreciate the compliment.
However, our agent of Jupiter:jupiter: is far grander and more expansive, from pillar to post!

Ukpoohbear

As an agent of Urania:uranus:, Goddess of the Heavens, Muse of Astrology, and Domicile-ruler of Aquarius, I appreciate the compliment.
However, our agent of Jupiter:jupiter: is far grander and more expansive, from pillar to post!

You are not the same as Jup, this is true. You are the pillar on the other side which balances the structure. Both pillars of stability in their own right.

It’s funny how you are an agent of Urania but are the calming influence though.

Ukpoohbear

I know it sounded like I was being sarcastic, which I was, but I do also appreciate Jup.

He is good at welcoming people, I like his memes and he keeps the forum active :)

Last edited: