Sigs both retrograde

Ukpoohbear

So as we know it is currently Mercury retrograde and Jupiter is also retrograde. Depending on the question it can be a good or a bad thing. For example, a lost item will return. In love horaries I find it shows the person is unable to act or thinking about the past, and stuck in some way.

If only Mercury is retro then when it goes back direct it shows a return or further movement in the story. But what if both are retrograde, do they ever meet again?

Sunrise

So as we know it is currently Mercury retrograde and Jupiter is also retrograde. Depending on the question it can be a good or a bad thing. For example, a lost item will return. In love horaries I find it shows the person is unable to act or thinking about the past, and stuck in some way.

If only Mercury is retro then when it goes back direct it shows a return or further movement in the story. But what if both are retrograde, do they ever meet again?
But what if both are retrograde, do they ever meet again?
I do not know if I understand well what you ask but yes, if they are in a sign they can see can be found again. If there is a planet that can carry or collect the light yes. What exactly is your question and if you can upload the chart. It is more easy ....

Ukpoohbear

Deleted esponse. I wrote a big reply but I have asked about this guy previously and I will not act on anything. I was just using horary to feel the energy and get some confidence.

Last edited: