Shane Lynch, a tribute

Ukpoohbear

This man was recently on Celebrity Big Brother 2018. He used to be a member of Boyzone. It was the ‘year of the women’ on CBB this year and he was known for his love of women and his being a self proclaimed feminist himself.

During his time in the house,he was very quiet but well respected by his fellow housemates. A couple of the other guys would question him in the attempt to figure him out, but he kept his composure and stood tall and quiet.

The most interesting example of this was when the housemates were asked to join in a group meditation and he declined because he did not trust the source, did not know where it came from and so did not want it to be allowed in his head. Another example was when he chose to not hear his letter from his family read aloud and he explained this because he was in work mode and would just leave if he had any reminder of his family. He then explained he would work away for weeks at a time and would have to separate his two lives.

This was a very interesting comment because it leaves the door open to questions about double lives and secrets. I noticed he reacted while he said this statement incase it came out the wrong way, but I think we had a sneak peak in how Mr Lynch handles his work and home life which would raise doubt in my head if I were his wife!

Anyway, that aside, his quiet stance was a good protection for his time in the house. It kept him away from drama and protected his mind from becoming emotional on tv, or letting his guard slip.

I got his birth chart on line but birth time is unknown. Because of this his planets may not be in the correct houses, but given what I know, I would say Moon would be in the 11th house, showing his love and respect for women, or possible even the 12th,given he likes to protect himself from being vulnerable to outside influences, a technique he had probably learnt through life. Pluto would still be in the first, and this can especially be seen in his eyes, which you can see from the photos below.

Sun conjunct Venus shows the natural love and bonding he has with women.

s2y9o6.png

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

As you can see from the photos, Pluto has got to be in the first house. This will keep his asc as Libra and his career has a focus on modelling and his image.

The moon would then be in the 12th or 11th house. If moon is in 12th, it explains why he does not like meditation because he fears it getting inside his head, but if moon is in the 11th then it shows his love for women and his career is focused on relating to society as well.

Either way, he is gorgeous and I love his quiet nature and listening skills.

16a1r0n.jpg

2em2bdx.jpg

5umlfs.jpg

Last edited: