ANIMALS Have RIGHTS - Animals Have FEELINGS - Animals Are Forced To SUFFER NEEDLESSLY

JUPITERASC

images

BlackLioness87

Yeah I can imagine if the climate is hot and wet then it wouldnt be as bad. Avocado's are grown naturally in Mexico, but they probably do need extra water to keep up with the demand. That, and the drug cartel's are profiting from villages that grow it because it makes them more money than drugs now.

Then, the meme JupASC just posted about California extracting huge amounts of water to Nestle (never mind the profit margin), well, California and the high hills of L.A will most probably be on its way out.
We can expect more ground collapses in that area.

Ukpoohbear

Okay, thank you UK. :biggrin:
Some island in Asia near the Equator, where Komodo Dragons gagging some fire every day.

I actually shocked by the high price and of soybeans in there western [exepct latin America]. Man, we buying it like **** over here. Fyi, people here are more "prestige" when they are eating more "westerner" and posting it on instagram +10 pictures a week when they could buying soy ******* bean for $0.01 per litre. JUPITERASC once posted a picture of soy bean is healthy.

Nothing racist or against westerner, man, I admit your cultures are more advanced then ours and that is obvious but it just sad to me, people over here not valuing our own "outdated" cultures. Like y'all in the West knew Saturn from 1 BC when we just merely know Sun and Moon at the time. Impressive!

Are you vegetarian yourself?

I agree it is sad when people don't appreciate their own cultures. As a Westerner who speaks online a lot, it is my experience that their attitude to the Western world is so much better and they are apologetic or subservient in their speech, when comparing cultures.

There is definitely a fad for soy beans, I bet the increase in production caused some problems for the environment too. Personally, I don't actively eat soy beans because I follow a 'low fodmap diet.' (I did have a soy bean hot chocolate a few months back though).

xkwqc9.jpg

Soy milk is popular over here, especially in the coffee shop culture, and is what is mainly offered to vegans. For a vegan milk, I prefer hemp milk or oat milk. Oats can be grown naturally in the UK, so perhaps I should stick to oat milk rather than hemp! (Thanks for leading me to this realization.)

I'm not actually a vegan, although I have been in the past. I've been a Vegetarian for 23 years now though, something I am very proud off (before it was popular etc.)

Basically, it shocked me as a child that I would have farm animal toys and then be told that's what we are having for dinner tonight. Then I saw my Dad boil lobster alive (without freezing them first) and they were screaming and trying to get out of the pot, this made me turn Vegetarian as a child :andy:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I'm interested in your views on animal testing when it is done for medical reasons, rather than vanity? I'm asking because I couldn't confidently say that human subjects would be available for testing in all circumstances? If you can answer this complex question by meme, extra points lol

JUPITERASC

I'm interested in your views on animal testing when it is done for medical reasons,
rather than vanity?
I'm asking because I couldn't confidently say
that human subjects would be available for testing in all circumstances?

If you can answer this complex question by meme, extra points lol

0569133ea5054173c608cf39fec21fad--stop-animal-testing-stop-animal-cruelty.jpg

Animal-Research-Quotes8-602x401.jpg

9513adad1c940abf21ad245efc7ae01b.jpg