Should I ask another horary?

Lissa

I have done a horary chart about a guy who I know from the internet,yet he lives near by and wants us to meet us.This is the thread http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11447 I wanted to know what did he want from me.Vista said he wanted sex,I said he was in for a little romancing,but no more than that.

Really,I want to know if this has some potential,and if this is finally the guy who I'll have something serious with.So my question now is:should I ask the horary question "will we have something serious?".Actually,I did already ask the question(blame the Mercury in Aries-Mars in Gemini combination:p )but I am not sure wether or not I should look at it.It shows an early ascendant(Aquarius 0º43'),which fits perfectly because the situation is still developing,we've been planning on going out but haven't got together yet,so the question may be premature.On the other hand,I want to know if this time I will get it right.

Any comments?...

archergirl

Hi Lissa,

I think you've already asked the question, and it has already given you an answer...and an early ascendant. There are no 'accidental answers' in horary: one of the good things about horary is that it 'tells it like it is'. In this case, the situation is still developing.

By 'developing', this can mean many things, including the possibility that you lose interest in him (or vice-versa). For some reason I can't get your original chart to open up (I'll try again), but that question should tell you enough that you will already know whether it will develop, or not.

AG:)

Lissa

To Cassandra: yes,I was asking if I should ask a horary question...:p

To Archergirl: once again,your words are wise and correct.The early ascendant I got clearly showed there was still a lot to happen,even though the chart showed definetly a coming together.I will stick to my first chart(you can find it in the romantic horary section,under the title'What does he want from me?')and see how it goes from there.

Thanks,
Lissa

BobZemco

Lissa said:
So my question now is:should I ask the horary question "will we have something serious?"

Something serious? You mean like a fatality traffic accident on the way to dinner, or an unwanted pregnancy?

Fate can be cruel sometimes. I've looked at hundreds of charts since I came across horary a few months ago, and it appears to me that when people ask questions which are brief but very direct and to the point, they get answers that are much clearer. When people ask convoluted open-ended questions, the answer seems to be mired in muck and not what they wanted.

If you ask the question at some future date, you might want to phrase it ask, "Will we have a long term phsyical/romantic/sexual relationship?" (Choose one).

If you merely ask, "Will we have a long term relationship?" you just might and it might be nothing more than pinging each other across the internet for the next year or so.