To be a feminist is to be evolved and enlightened

david starling

Yes, Franken resigned...whatdayaknow. Is Jupiter in Scorpio (this happens every 12 years) a malefic? When I was born in 1980, Jupiter was in Virgo - conjunct Saturn most of the year, while the two conjunct Mars on Feb. 15th (my birthdate).

If is Jupiter in Scorpio, I wouldn't call it a "malefic" placement. It's affecting both Democrats and Republicans, although not "you know who", at least not yet. It seems to be about having to live up to moral standards when it comes to sexually motivated activity. Problem is, it may only affect those with a conscience.

CapAquaPis

The age of Aquarius will have strained gender relations, I mean, the sign itself is less likely to marry than most (then there's Capricorn). Anyone with a Cancer or Leo Ascendant get married later than most in their lives, esp. Capricorn and Aquarius sun. This is also the start of a 26,000 year long Capricorn or Cancer epoch.

david starling

The age of Aquarius will have strained gender relations, I mean, the sign itself is less likely to marry than most (then there's Capricorn). Anyone with a Cancer or Leo Ascendant get married later than most in their lives, esp. Capricorn and Aquarius sun. This is also the start of a 26,000 year long Capricorn or Cancer epoch.

Tropically, I see it as the end of the Capricornian Age, where money and other materialistic considerations are so important in personal relationships (like marriage). And, the beginning of the Aquarian Age, where Mind-wave compatibility will be the determining factor. :aquarius:

Last edited:

AquarianRising

bfe.jpg