Am I going to pass the exam?

laana

I'm having some doubts wheter I should take this exam or not.
I decided to go no mather what. I have studied a lot but I do need a lot of luck to pick the right questions.
So, my question is...Am I going to pass?
I couldn't upload the picture, here is the link of chart.
http://solair.eunet.yu/~shapa/ja.gif

fensi88

Unforunately I think you will not pass the exam and here is why:
You are Moon at 25Ta16 in 9H, house of high education, and ruler of exam is Ve at 25Aq25. As Moon is in conjuct with most unfortunate fixed star Algol and fathermore goes to square Ve, as last Moon's aspect, without mutual receptions, I think this is "no" answer.

laana

Oh to bad!
But I'm still going to learn some more for the exam on monday.
I was hoping that I could pass because I had solar eclipse in my 3rd house, and jupiter is in conjuction with my uranus in 10th.
Still...I know that I haven't learned enoughe.

laana

HeY!
You know what...I've passed! And not only that, I got grade 9, which is something like B+ in my country.
I can't belive my luck!
I've learned 6 question out of 22. Dont get me wrong this was a very large exam on world literature. I had to read about 60 books.
What went wrong in this horary?
Maybe an exam is represented by 3rd house, although high education is represented by house nine.
An most important thing is ...one of my questions was ''The myth of Theseus''. Moon was conjuncting Algol, Algol is star of Theseus.
Eh that horary...I love it!

Summery Joy

laana said:
An most important thing is ...one of my questions was ''The myth of Theseus''. Moon was conjuncting Algol, Algol is star of Theseus.

This is it :)

I think Radu once said that the two Shrek movies were released when the Moon (or some important planet) was conjunct Algol. Although things really don't work out on days with this placement, the Shrek movies succeeded because they were about an oger (Algol means "the oger". It's Arabic word).

I think this is what happened with you. There was nothing wrong with the horary. An important piece of information was missing, that all :)

fensi88

This is really surprise to me! If someone could explain this case to me I will be thankfull. You are relly lucky girl! Congratulations!

Susie

Hi Goca

I also first looked to the 9th house for this, but now going with the ruler of the third (I wondered if not school education was indicated here,not university education?), which is Mars closely conjunct MC in Gemini!
Hmm, that seems like a possible explanation for this case, Mars the most elevated planet in the chart and in a mental sign.

Interesting!

Best,
Susie

fensi88

Hi Susie,
But Me, she, applaeis with square to Ma (exam), end before complete, Ma opose Pl that is frustration, again "no".

Susie

Yes, you are right, the chart withholds a yes more than it promises success, maybe by the simple fact that the querent studied some more before the exam, she turned the outcome from a negative to a positive.
Maybe Radu has a bright idea!

Regards
Susie

fensi88

In a meantime I read two horary books, and in "the horarytext book" I read that exam is matter of 10H (profit from knowledge - 9H). So I back to this chart to see if there are some new details, because Laana said she pased exam, that must be somewhere in chart. So ruler of Laana is ruler of first house or Moon.Strength for Me is -4 for Moon is 10! So, we choose Moon for Laana as significator. For 10 house(exam) we have to choose from Me, again and Sa as almuten of 10H, Sa has better stength (0), so we choose Sa. Sa and Moon has no aspects, but Sa's ansticion is at 25 TAU 38 and is in conjuction with Moon!! This is the same as Sa and Moon is in conjuction, so we have aspect and that is "yes" answer!

Rae

Because I am looking at this type of question myself, I studied this querent's chart which was posted here some time ago. After this experience where everyone concurred in a negative answer which turned out to be wrong, I understand the reluctance to go out on a limb on this type of question again.​

Afer studying this question, I would have said YES to this question for the following reasons:​

Her moon was exaulted in 25:17 taurus, in the 9th house of exams, the very thing she was asking about. It was very well placed there with the power of a benefic. Her 9th cusp was in the fixed sign of Taurus. The moon, positioned well, separates from an opposition to Jupiter in the fixed sign of Scorpio in 2nd house, and shows determination, preparation and struggle for upcoming immediate 3rd house matters relating to testing and books. The moon then next makes a beautiful Partile Trine (making it even stronger) to her ASC in 25:24 virgo.​

The moon's last conjunction was over the Sun which is also exhaulted
in Aries with at least three levels of honors and also accidentally dignified by being angular (in 7th).:sunny: .​

The sun here is also the ruler of the outcome of the 9th house exam and shows honors. The moon by having last conjoined with Sun thereby picks up this vibration of success which it carries with it in the exaulted state of Taurus into the 9th house of the exam. She went into the exam prepared for success. :13:​

The moon's final aspect is a square to Venus, which receives/welcomes the Moon's light:29: .​

Venus is also in fixed sign of Aquarius, ruler of hopes/wishes and in schooling 5th house. The opposition and square aspects shows a lot of preparation and struggle. This was not easy victory for the querent, but
the aspects show her hard work and the beautiful placement of her significators show she would succeed.​

I think too many people in trying to read this chart let algol lead them to lose their owns heads over its very presence in the chart :eek: which some mentioned in their answers. :p

These positions are not always (and in my experience rarely), as bad as their reputations have led many to believe. They can represent something as inconsequential as fright, fear or worry - a minor version of losing one's head. Also someone mentioned the square to Venus without considering the signs and placements. Squares taken alone, between significators do not deny success or = a negative outcome.​

Cheers,
Rae​

sindhura

Re: Am I going to pass the exam tomorrow?

..................................................................................................
SG (now Springup) wrote a great guide about this called Step by Step guide on -- How to insert an image here?.

In the mean time, I have uploaded your horary chart for you :wink:

Tomorrow i have maths exam....(12-04-2012)
I wanted to know if i pass or fail in that exam....
Please, reply me as fast as you can....
Before today evening....:pouty::sad::unsure::crying:

Arian Maverick