My first horary ever...

2rainbows

Is it any surprise it has to do with finances?
well the issue arose at 10:50 AM in Fredericksburg, VA, and i am forming this question now at 11:14 AM, so not quite sure what time is most appropriate to use.
My friend is in extreme financial distress and has asked me to pay an overdue cell phone bill, more than $300. we both realize if i agree, i would pay this with credit card which carries interest, (the percentage is an inconsequential to me.) knowing her circumstances, i'd never request her to return any of this money.
i love to help people in any way i can, but there is absolutley no thrill in using my credit card to do so and i have so many priorities with money (including paying off my credit cards) than to try to take it from my checking account. i have no savings account.
should i use my credit card 11:20AM?
Thank you,
2rainbows

for some reason I have 2 fredericksburg va, one is (fre) and one is (roc) what is that all about? They seem to be the same. you are mars in the 9th I'm using the 2nd for the credit card which is venus in the 11th, it has a loose opp.(a) to saturn in the 5th. The 5th house rules gambleing and risk taking, I take that as being a financial risk, saturn does trine mars(s) so it may interfere with your plans trying to pay it off, it will be stuck with you for a bit. Maybe cash/check would be a better option, that way it is done and over with (if you can swing it). Maybe someone else will know better than me.
You are such a good friend to do this and not expect anything in return!

2rainbows

Hi Virgo,
Thank you so much. very fitting you a virgo should answer me and the answer(s) you got fit(s) well. i was a bit anxious and ended up asking my virgan godmother who advised me not to help out in this way.
so for anyone else who reads this, please say a prayer for my friend.
Thank you,
2rainbows

astrobhadauria

One suffers from ailments and puts oneself into trouble. The person will be insistent and angry by temperament. One will be intelligent but light hearted. One will have few sources of earning but many outlets of expenditure. The native speaks harsh words and has a wicked brain. One's brother will face hardships and one may not be blessed with younger brothers. According to Shastras :- A younger brother's death may cause pain. The younger and elder brother might die. One may have two beautiful sisters but they may expire. Two brothers may also expire due to some weapons. One may cheat one's brother and be unhappy. The native will be fearful of car, train and vehicles. One will quarrel with relatives and neighbors. One may get into tremendous trouble, due to some signature on some document or giving some evidence. One may fracture one's bones, suffer from poisoning or have a burn and scar. The person's spouse may have illicit relations with other people. Poverty may prevail. The person's spouse is ill charactered. Abortion may occur. Life become unstable. One will be selfish and fraudulent.