Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

@David

You mentioned that 12/12 didn't capture what you understood of Dick Cheney. What were the specifics of that misalignment again?

Should be a kindly, influential humanitarian. Instead, he's a sneering, nihilistic schemer. What would you have predicted in a cold reading, not knowing whose Chart it was? Maybe there's something I missed.

david starling

I took another look. Thanks for reminding me about it. I was wrong. There are some real red flags. Like John Wayne Gacy, he has a Sense of Purpose Moon in Pisces opposed by Neptune, Domicle-ruler of Pisces, in Virgo. He actually has FOUR Sense of Purpose placements, all with conflicts: The one I just mentioned; Mars in Sagittarius squaring the Moon in Pisces; Mercury in Aquarius squaring the Uranian Domicile-rulership of Aquarius; and, Jupiter in Taurus, close conj Saturn. Quite a difficult Chart in 12/12, now that I've taken a closer look. This guy has internal conflicts up the wazoo!

Last edited:

david starling

"Handball" is about hitting a ball with your hand. "Football" is about kicking a ball with your foot. "Warball" is about penetrating enemy lines and throwing rockets and bombs. Then, there's the expression "Sudden-death" in the "Warball" overtime period.

Last edited:

moonkat235

lol I've been a single lady for most of my life. I saw a lot of my friends trying to find themselves through relationships and seeking the love and intimacy they've always craved. I avoided relationships, because I wanted to find myself through other means, but now I'm of the opinion that relationships can be really cool experiences of self-discovery.

I always wonder what we'd be in total isolation. Does the term 'personality' have any meaning outside of interaction with others? Idk, lol, and it's not a practical question, but I ask it all the time anyway. Like I wonder if there's really 'self' without 'other'. Is there 'I' without 'We'?

Ahhh wtf are we??? omg lol

Hkk

Account Closed
lol I've been a single lady for most of my life. I saw a lot of my friends trying to find themselves through relationships and seeking the love and intimacy they've always craved. I avoided relationships, because I wanted to find myself through other means, but now I'm of the opinion that relationships can be really cool experiences of self-discovery.

I always wonder what we'd be in total isolation. Does the term 'personality' have any meaning outside of interaction with others? Idk, lol, and it's not a practical question, but I ask it all the time anyway. Like I wonder if there's really 'self' without 'other'. Is there 'I' without 'We'?

I get you MK. I have been the same. I never entered into anything as I simply didn’t want to. Now I’m ready there are no decent men out there. Maybe I’m destined to be ‘i’ and never a ‘we’

Ukpoohbear

I was in one long term rship and then a more passionate but shorter one after that and that's the extent of my love life but yes Ive been finding myself too and hiding myself. Im aware that Im not quite ready yet but nearly ready to have a proper love relationship now and its about showing myself and not hiding anymore. Im glad I took time out because now I have an innder guide about what Im looking for and what to watch out for.

moonkat235

I get you MK. I have been the same. I never entered into anything as I simply didn’t want to. Now I’m ready there are no decent men out there. Maybe I’m destined to be ‘i’ and never a ‘we’

Hmm not quite what I meant. lol I was kind of launching off the concept of relationships into the realm of a core question that haunts me, which is what am 'I' and if that is fundamentally/universally linked to the concept of 'we'. Not just romantic, but also platonic, and also societal.

And I'm not sure it's about finding 'decent' men out there. It's good to know yourself enough to know what you find compatible, etc. Mostly, I fell into my first and only relationship because we clicked and bonded and wanted intimacy. We agreed from the beginning that the relationship was as much a disclosure of ourselves as it was a discovery of ourselves.

I think really getting to know someone and bonding starts with vulnerability with someone you just 'click' with, as well as a certain level of self-awareness. I think relationships only last when both people are working on themselves, more so than working on the relationship.

Idk if you wanna say you're destined to be an 'I'. lol I think maybe you'll fall into a relationship when you click rather than when you search for the relationship itself. Like why are you ready now for a relationship now? For me, I found a person I really clicked with and wanted to know more deeply and then I was like 'oh hey, YES, to the relationship'. lol

Hkk

Account Closed
I was in one long term rship and then a more passionate but shorter one after that and that's the extent of my love life but yes Ive been finding myself too and hiding myself. Im aware that Im not quite ready yet but nearly ready to have a proper love relationship now and its about showing myself and not hiding anymore. Im glad I took time out because now I have an innder guide about what Im looking for and what to watch out for.

Exactly. My problem is I’m looking to my chart and feeling negative. My solar ret has Venus in 12th Scorpio. I went back online dating pof. Oh my god!! It was weirdo galore so I tried to cancel it but apparently I have to give it 24 hrs before cancelling. It scared me how many weirdos I attracted. This never used to happen before! In real life.
I know who is a baddie and who is a goodie now so I’m ready but not like this. I’m sick of kissing frogs 🐸😪

Hkk

Account Closed
Hmm not quite what I meant. lol I was kind of launching off the concept of relationships into the realm of a core question that haunts me, which is what am 'I' and if that is fundamentally/universally linked to the concept of 'we'. Not just romantic, but also platonic, and also societal.

And I'm not sure it's about finding 'decent' men out there. It's good to know yourself enough to know what you find compatible, etc. Mostly, I fell into my first and only relationship because we clicked and bonded and wanted intimacy. We agreed from the beginning that the relationship was as much a disclosure of ourselves as it was a discovery of ourselves.

I think really getting to know someone and bonding starts with vulnerability with someone you just 'click' with, as well as a certain level of self-awareness. I think relationships only last when both people are working on themselves, more so than working on the relationship.

Idk if you wanna say you're destined to be an 'I'. lol I think maybe you'll fall into a relationship when you click rather than when you search for the relationship itself. Like why are you ready now for a relationship now? For me, I found a person I really clicked with and wanted to know more deeply and then I was like 'oh hey, YES, to the relationship'. lol

I want to find a decent person that I click with not ppl who are hungry for sex which is what I’m attracting. I get the vulnerable thing and I’m ready for all that where as before I was happy with myself doing my thing for myself. Now I wanna share my life. I feel I’m ready. It’s what u want and I find it frustrating as when I want something I get and there’s nothing out there right now to have. The men around me wherever I go repulse me

Ukpoohbear

Exactly. My problem is I’m looking to my chart and feeling negative. My solar ret has Venus in 12th Scorpio. I went back online dating pof. Oh my god!! It was weirdo galore so I tried to cancel it but apparently I have to give it 24 hrs before cancelling. It scared me how many weirdos I attracted. This never used to happen before! In real life.
I know who is a baddie and who is a goodie now so I’m ready but not like this. I’m sick of kissing frogs 🐸😪

omg I met somebody of pof and tinder once. Ended up being good friends with rapper dude from tinder but the pof one...well he already had a girlfriend and didn't tell me or his girlfriend, even though he had added me on his fb. Well I got suspicious when he posted a photo of his cat being sick and I commented going something like 'awww xxx' and within 5 seconds a girl had commented going 'AWWW XXXXXXXXXXX,' as if in competition with me, and then the photo of his cat gets deleted and whenI asked he said it upset him too much.

Well I went on a miss marple investigation and messaged about 5 girls asking him he was their girlfriend. 4 said 'no and I don't know you stop being weird' but ONE messaged back and said 'im his fiancée who are you??,' so I presented her with proof of his coming to visit me and phoned him to tell him I had found out. I started the conversation to him saying 'I want to apologize for not trusting you' and he said 'its ok, Im glad you trust me now,' to which I said, 'haha got you Ive just spoken to your fiancée!' to which he said, 'im just on a plane to Australia for 6 weeks seeya!' lol.

They actually ended up back together and having a kid together but a couple of times Ive forwarded messages to her when he's tried to contact me again. Is she grateful? No, she thinks Im a pain in the ***, as if telling the truth to somebody makes it my problem, but I see it as a responsibility to out these players.

david starling

You evoked the memory of a psychological term, "Sensory Perception", which is about how we experience and relate to environmental stimuli, including other people.
It's my opinion that Saturn is about limiting our Sensory Perception, whereas Uranian influence is about expanding it to include senses we naturally have, but which are currently offline for most of the time. That's where "Extrasensory Perception" comes into play. Except, they're not really "extra" senses. They are part and parcel of our survival mechanism, which explains why Saturn is identified with the "Grim Reaper".