When will I get to go to Germany?

Schildmaid

I did this chart, and apparently the answer is eight months. That seems unrealistic. I'm probably doing this wrong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 31

Schildmaid

Apparently the way you get the amount of time for something is you use the ascendant sign, and if it's cardinal you have a time in months, and then you count the number of planets and signs between the significator and the ascendant, which gives 8. At least it didn't say I was going to Germany tomorrow, then I'd really be doubting astrology unless somehow the stars magically teleported me in accordance with my fate of going to Germany tomorrow.

conspiracy theorist

Apparently the way you get the amount of time for something is you use the ascendant sign, and if it's cardinal you have a time in months, and then you count the number of planets and signs between the significator and the ascendant, which gives 8. At least it didn't say I was going to Germany tomorrow, then I'd really be doubting astrology unless somehow the stars magically teleported me in accordance with my fate of going to Germany tomorrow.

Astro-telepathy would be stellar.

Well, I'm also a novice at this but here goes. Your ascendant is at 0 Cancer so it's very early in its developments. This might mean that this is still a thought, no plans have been made, you're not sure what exactly how you're going to get there etc.

You are the Moon and your 9th house ruler of long distance travel is Jupiter. They are actually separating from a trine by 3 degrees and because Moon is in Jupiter's fall, Jupiter rejected the Moon. Did you get an opportunity to go to Germany 3 months/3 years ago that you couldn't/didn't take?

Based on the chart, I'm not getting a positive answer for your trip as the Moon is leaving the 9th house ruler behind.

Schildmaid

Well, I'm in college and I was going to go study abroad, then a while back I was like "no, I'm too nervous to do this, and studying abroad is expensive, I'll go later on my own terms". Now I'm trying to figure out when I will go, because I do really want to go (but as I said, on my own terms). "You're just thinking about it and don't really have plans yet and are not sure" is basically Hello Captain Obvious. But the question I asked is "when will I get to go" not "will I get to go super soon".

conspiracy theorist

"You're just thinking about it and don't really have plans yet and are not sure" is basically Hello Captain Obvious. But the question I asked is "when will I get to go" not "will I get to go super soon".

Nope. There is a difference between, " Hmm, I wonder when I'll go to Germany..." and actually looking up the ticket prices and devising a plan to procure the funds to get to Germany. An ascendant at 0 indicates the former.

The chart doesn't say anything about going anywhere.