Cold, unspeakable abuse! :)

reivi

Sat/pluto conj on MC?

I was born 30 November 1982 at 10:12am in Kansas City, KS. I'm a female.

Sun is conjunct Mercury, Venus, Uranus and Pallas (11th house). Pluto/Saturn conjunct on MC, square Mars conjunct Juno, Lilith and Ascendent in Capricorn. Neptune and Ceres are conjunct in the 12th house (still Sag) at 26 degrees exact, Galactic Center. Moon opposes Sun and other planets; moon almost in 5th house, near not conjunct Chiron. True node is in the 6th house in Cancer, near to P Fort and Vertex. Jupiter is in Scorpio.

I have had Pluto going over almost all my planets my whole life. Just quick history: Mother died when I was 3, father absent minded psychiatrist type, many nannies who were also his patients, was wildly obsessive but wildly jovial kid, first with school then with social issues (eating disorders and the like). Was taken out of the home at age 13 as my father had Alzheimer's (was much older than mom), shuffled around family for a year before being separated from sister and placed in about 12 different foster homes. I went to college at 18 in Santa Fe NM, but only took a semester, and since then have traveled and lived an over 50 countries and throughout US, going to university and doing research in Argentina, Russia, Ecuador, Tanzania, Spain, Germany and The Gambia, and hitch-hiking and traveling wildly, as I cannot seem to feel so well staying in one place.

In 2004 while living in Moscow, Russia (the country of my ancestors, Russian Jews) while Pluto was going over Neptune and Ceres in Galactic center 12th house (that was 2004, right?) I fell in Love (unrequited, to a Cancer = my north node) stopped sleeping for 2 years (literally) only able to meditate, have visions, was delusional for some time, health went down the drain, previous goals and everything in my life were consumed and destroyed, but I began dancing, music, and practicing different healing arts to ground myself -- which is great, and helpful but Pluto is still in my 12th house and currently live in Santa Fe NM again (where I have continually returned between traveling/living/studying/working abroad).

The Pluto transit is hard enough, but I see on Astro-cartography that my Pluto (conjunct Saturn mind you) are on the MC in Santa Fe, even slightly more overhead than they were at my birth city in KC. And the more I travel, the more I find it Utterly Cold and Abusive to return here, but, also when I come back, it is the only place I have a room waiting for me (usually from a platonic man relationship = Saturn father who harbors "dark" secrets for/about me -- Pluto. It has been difficult to leave, and difficult to find a place I want to move -- as the Pluto transit seems to drown out many good qualities of place.

On a funny note, my chart, with the 11th house Sag planets huddled together and my moon opposite, sort of looks like a boat with a mast, albeit sinking in the direction is is rotated in the houses. What say ye, if I were to move to where the Moon or North Node were overhead? Would it be "smoother sailing" perhaps? Also, do others see the opposing moon as something of a "funnel" for receiving/reflecting the energy of the opposite planets?

I know this transit with Pluto in 12th is not easy in any scenario (how long left for that one, anyway?) and then it will start over my ascendent and Mars/Lilith/Juno, squaring itself and saturn again. I also have Saturn return coming up now. My 2nd and 8th houses have nothing in them, so it feels like the bottom comes out from everything I do, anywhere I land anyway, and have become more comfortable feeling like the cosmos and the whole wide world is my home -- at home in my body and soul, a true nomad -- even though my north node is in Cancer/6th house and I yearn oh! Yearn for home! :) So is there any place on earth where I might have a chance at better integrating these through LOVE, (REQUITED TOO!!!). Moon at MC or node means Indonesia or Papua I guess -- any suggestions, interpretations or anything at all might be helpful. I feel like I worked through most of the really dark stuff at this point, and it simply seems silly and self-abusive to stay on in this location. I am ready to share some love! With a man, and also with the world! Help Please!

Hope it's not to rambling; I tried to include relevant info. Thanks in advance!

Reivi

Attachments

• travel chart.jpg
    travel chart.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 36
  • Astro chart.jpg
    Astro chart.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Aspect chart.jpg
    Aspect chart.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 30
  • transits.jpg
    transits.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

MorganaL

Again...what is the question? You live where? Moscow, Russia....or is it Chernobyl? (Yes I can be sarcastic, I have one of those sense of humors!)

reivi

Well, you could read the post, or you could not read the post. And then you could share any insights, or you could not share insights. That's not sarcasm.

GeraniumSA

You being drawn to Santa Fe has nothing to directly do with Pluto. It has to do with Saturn, the lord of home and ancestors. Pluto issues are connected to Saturn issues and comforts because they are conjuncted in your chart.

An easier go of it would be on your moon line or for romance, try your mercury/venus line.

I don't think there is any way to take the easy way out on your pluto issues, as it seems your horoscope is designed for you to deal with them--many of your planets refer back to pluto.

You might be most comfortable living in say Poland (hard-to-see) on the East(Ascending) side of your North Node line.

Last edited: