Hi

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello Caprising, Hello EJ,

Welcome both of you to the forum! I love the contributions from both of you, keep up the great work. I never introduced myself either, :andy:

TK

E

eternalautumn

Caprising said:
the "sheeple" (thats people who are like sheep, and follow the westernised dog eat dog philosophy)

Love that! Too funny. Haha. I might use that in real life, if you don't mind. :smile:

07.Re

Its great to have a place to go after the hussle and bustle of the 9 to 5 day with the "sheeple" (thats people who are like sheep, and follow the westernised dog eat dog philosophy), and to communicate with spiritualists, I find that it's good for ones soul to use workable astrological techniques that help those who can't help themselves, and I admire you people (all of you) who come here to do this. Cheers Caprising.

Pleased to meet you Caprising ... I'm your Queensland 'neighbour' :)

dr. farr

Although new here I "welcome" you. I have only been involved with one other astrological forum (from which I have been banned), but I feel that AW is a friendlier place-I like their policy against attacking postings (friendly discussion and disagreement over various points is to be expected, but not the rancor found on some of the other forum sites)

Last edited: