Why all that drama at work?

MiaMiaMia

Hi guys!
Which of my placements have been messing up my relationships at work?

I´ve been working for only 2 years as of now and yet, I already see a pattern. It´s difficult for me to build a good rapport with coworkers and bosses. Even when things start out promising, the harmony never lasts.
Other things, such as work-life balance and confidence in my skills can be a struggle as well, but what really throws me off is how consistently I feel drained by the people I work with.

Now, I´ve been looking at my chart and have a few suspicions as to why that is and I would love a second opinion on the matter :

- Ascendant in Leo with ruler Sun in opposition.
I feel as though this might make me generally more susceptible to attract domineering people. Add the 7th house flavor to my Sun and I might be guilty of turning too much of my attention towards my relationships.

- MC in Aries, IC in Libra.
Could this be me having Libra expectations carried from childhood, and when I bring them into the adult working world, bam, I´m met with Aries energy?
I´ve read that the 10th house represent personal aspirations and ideals, a sort of higher self. Could this placement be indicative of a need for me to become more like an Aries?

-6th house in Sagittarius, ruler Jupiter square Saturn.
Since Jupiter is in the 5th in Sagittarius, maybe integrating those creative energies could help?
On the other hand, Saturn in Pisces in the 9th certainly accentuates my feeling of not belonging and being unable to find my place at work.

-Moon, Neptune and Uranus conjunct in the 6th.

Basically, what the Heck? What do you guys even make of this?

-Mars in the 2nd, square Pluto in the 5th.
This could be a reason for some struggles, since Mars rules my MC.

Does this indicate that I would basically be better off working for myself?

ZF4jZmblBGNkZGx5AGR2ZwHjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN0AQZlZt.png

Attachments

• Natal Chart Astrotheme CF.png
    Natal Chart Astrotheme CF.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 22