Just found out i have cancer a week ago, what does my chart say

astro_2gw_01_s_s_hw.84678.7497.gif

and what does it say about my career..i got one more semester to decide my major in college...

but more importantly..what will happen with my situation with cancer? its highly curable , i had my testicle removed on the 29th of march...on the 30th of april i will find out if it spread to my lymphnodes with a PET scan...andd after that i gotta decide if i wanna scan my body every few months to check for cancer...or do chemotherapy next month to stop the possibility of cancer spreading..cuz theres a 30 percent chance it will and 70% chance it wont spread at all...but if the PET scan comes back positive..i have to start treatment right away ...but if its negative...i have more options..cuz i still might have cancer..just undetected

and i have to decide if i want chemo therapy or radiation therapy....radiation can cause other cancers in the future[ but so can chemo but not as much]...so im really hoping u guys can help me see whats in my chart for the future

its also possible my cancer wont return and i dont have to do any treatments..but if i do that its a risk

also with whole sign houses...all those planets would be in my 7th house...not my 6th

Last edited:

kimbermoon

so sorry for your health threat; my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. With Pluto applying to conjunct your natal Mercury/Neptune...this resonates with 'getting the news' recently. Just yesterday there was a New Moon, in Aries with Mars in tow [conflict/aggression] which took place in your 10th H [career and pathway] The convergence of energies in your 6th is showing how the matter will affect your career aspirations. Unfortunately Neptune here denotes mysterious illnesses that are often hard to diagnose...Uranus brings in the potential for sudden or unexpected upheavals. Natal Pluto in Scorpio depicts the nature of crisis, with an underlying potential for hidden problems relating to the reproductive organs. Tomorrow Pluto turns retrograde in motion and will remain so until mid September. This could be indicative of how the process you face can become critical, although all is not bad news according to your chart. Saturn is also in retrograde until July of this year...an 'extension in time'; it also denotes having to do a life review, and possibly 'revisiting the past.' Saturn is about re-structuring, and now you will be required to re-structure your life plan, given this new obstruction being presented. You may have to restructure your career ambitions given the potential limitations, and this represents your warning to be accepting of whatever comes out of the problem. Surely, you are meant to now focus most of your energies towards healing your body...this is the important thing to keep in mind. You are likely to also undergo some psychological re-structuring during the process, which will be best served by shoring up some foundation of faith and spirituality [trust in the Universe – Jupiter]. That too will add to the strain on your body. You can have faith, though, in the fact that you have the NN in the 8th house; Jupiter also returns to the sign of Cancer, in June, just prior to Saturn going direct. For you this initiates a whole new cycle of growth that has already been imprinted in your life scheme, for the next 12years. For now, you are beset with the need for decision making...what are you aiming for in terms of a career? The question is whether you can surrender to the concept that your most important purpose in life is about gaining an education and/or spiritual growth? Consider also that you do have positive energies emanating from the calamity of the 6th house which can be indicative of positive healing, despite any physical limitations that may be involved. As they say, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. It has also been said that it wise to Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. I am holding out hope for your recovery. Feel free to contact me if you would like some talk therapy about your chart indications...Blessed be.

rahu

Banned
hi matthew

i'd like to add like advice as kimber moon has given you.

i use pluto as the definitive symbol for cancer, as it usually comes quickly with great disturbance.

with saturn conjunct to neptune , diagnosises can vary greatly as your body chemistry reacts differently that the medical norm in some way.

your natal pluto is square your node implying a great burst of healing power surrounds you. but it is a life or death situation.though it seems you are stricken, you are also being forced to heal yourself. with the n node transitting your pluto recently and heading to a square of it's natal position , you are in a period for growth and learnig about your healiig force.
this must be a double surprise because this pluto position can give incredibe physical strength or endurance.

i would expect that you have had an another,different, but potentially as threatening experience when you were younger.
this square does make you a survivor but as kimber moon noted, one's psychological perspective is very important.

as this aspect vinclines to extreme selfishness,those personality dynamics tha exhibit this maybe involved wit why the dis-ease surmounted your inmmune system.because ultimately cancers is a failure of the imune system.this is significant because one's immune system can be weaken by the wrong emotional state .

along this vein i looked a at a few more symbols in your chart.

first off it is unusal for cancer to rise up as pluto is sextile to saturn/neptune and trine to the moon because this pattern is extemely good for health.this pattern usually distributes the healing force through out the personality and the environment. this is an excellent healing aspect so it bodes well tha you will heal from this.

so the "cause" would seem to be associated with this period of time, as the node transits your node/pluto square.

with the node involved , your soul and destiny need to be called on.
by that i mean you must focuis and channel your innate healing forces/vibrations.
the node is the dominant vibration aroud you.it responds to the subtle truth of matter reflecting spirit.
hence no matter what chemical you dpo or don't do, it is your vision that will create the outcome.if the visio includes chemo so be it ...if radiation ditto ... if no treatment it will all be the same , your mental vision and intentions shoul be the focus.
i suggest that you use visualization techniques because as i have said the node is connecting you to the etheric level, were cause and effect can be very subtle.

you natal has orcus opposed to the sun conjunction to eros and a grand cross is formed as sedna is opposed lilth with these oppositions being square

this grand cross is a metaphor for the eternal struggle between truth and sensitivity to tothers versus the ruthless seeking of pleasure and money
the inference is tha you have not treated some people as morally as you believe a spirit should act.

what we look for is a contradiction in your personalty structure.the soul is not only a nebuilous entity in gods bussom, but the interface of your conscious mind and your higher mind which directly reflects souls .

so at the wrong time, the "wrong" way of thinking can have great life/death consequences for you. now is such a time.

the opposition of sedna and lilth should not ve underestimated as on a preconscius,seminal emotional/karmic levbel, you are a moral and just spirit. and even if you don't acknowledge this or sense or feel it,it makles no differwence, when you act in crude and selfish manners, you are creating a karmic contradictionand hence weakness.

make this the summer of your devotion to your healing power.
if you feel you have wronged anyone, this would be agood time to make admends if possible.

rahu

thank you both for your input, i have had the tumor for atleast 3 to 4 years but i was in denial,

i feel if i dont do chemo or radiation i will waste these healing energies that are present for me..but at the same time the better option seems to wait and see if the cancer truly returns and is able to be detected in the lympnodes...but i will know by the 30th or the beginning of next month if the cancer is detected in my lymphnodes

on the new moon in aries a few days ago i met with the chemo doctor and he recommended watching my health and see if i get lucky , because not doing chemo or radiation is better if i dont really need it, and if the cancer does return to a detectable level the treatments will still work

and yes ive had 2 surgerys before..one when i was 7 or 8 years old for a testicle hernia that i was born with and at age 11 for a bone eating disease in the back of my ear,and i have had quiet a family life..when i was 15 my brother was murdered and there has been many issues in my family growing up...many drug problems with my siblings and father and mother both also have a relation to drugs in some way..i am the only one not to be involved in drugs or crimes

i feel this cancer will be cured...but i am afraid of the radiation causing me a worst cancer in the future...and my blood circulation is not the greatest so i am also worried about chemo therapy messing me up for the rest of my life

as for my career ...i go to cal state in september and i have to decide if i want to do philosophy major or computer info systems

Last edited:

Frisiangal

I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern rather than traditional perspective. It implies that physical disease is not ‘automatically’ written into a chart but can be a result of mismanagement of planetary energy.

Hi Matthew,
So very sorry to read of your physical complaint at such a young age.
Thank goodness, such a disorder is no longer considered fatal and can be satisfactorily treated.

To offer yet another perspective, as per the teachings of U.S. medical astrologer Ingrid Naiman(www. astroheal) who did much research on the astrological correlations with/to cancer, your complaint (because of age) could be considered as falling under Mars, with Jupiter representing
(malignant) growth=tumour. This would coincide with the almost exact Mars-Jupiter(retrograde) opposition across the 6th-12th house axis in your chart.

i have had the tumor for atleast 3 to 4 years but i was in denial
There is a natal configuration between the astrological point MEAN Black Lilith(inner feeling non acceptance = denial) in Scorpio square natal Sun(Self).
Mars rules Scorpio (generation of cells/male reproductive organs) in youth. The time span would coincide with the ingress of transit of physical planets Jupiter into Capricorn end 2007, immediately followed by that of the first of FOUR passes from the transit of Pluto (destruction of cells/elimination) to the natal opposition beginning early 2008 until end 2010.

Transit Pluto has made its final pass over natal Uranus, which should also be included as a feature of the Mars-Jupiter opposition. There has been an elimination (Pluto) of the diseased part of the physical body (6th house), the never-to-be again finalisation of something that has brought about a structural(Capricorn) change(Uranus) to the body. Pluto also rules protheses replacements of body parts but I don't think testicle replacement has yet reached such a stage.

Uranus rules radiation but Pluto will not activate the planet... or the opposition...further. Its necessary eliminative work is done.
Transit Uranus no longer activates the natal Mars-Jupiter opposition and it has finalised its square to its natal position. This would suggest that radiation treatment is past a recuperative possibility(9th house). Furthermore, the rulers of the 6th and 8th houses oppose each other and have already seen hospitalisation(12th house) and operative surgery(8th house) occuring.

Chemotherapy falls under Neptune and it is transit Neptune that is now positively aspecting the dual opposition. It not only rules the lymphatic system as a whole, it is also the ruler of the 9th house, which in health astrology, is associated with the realm of health and well-being. Neptune moves VERY slowly; it will be well into 2015 before its disintegration of the Mars-Jupiter malignancy is complete and the liberation from physical illness (Uranus in Capricorn) can become a fact. During that time transit Pluto will have reached its next sphere of elimination, transition and regeneration; the faith in a new start and a total change in mentality.

A practical approach to the chart yet, as a consequence, you might find yourself more drawn towards a philosophical understanding of life.:smile:

The very best of good health to you in the future.

Last edited:
I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern rather than traditional perspective. It implies that physical disease is not ‘automatically’ written into a chart but can be a result of mismanagement of planetary energy.

Hi Matthew,
So very sorry to read of your physical complaint at such a young age.
Thank goodness, such a disorder is no longer considered fatal and can be satisfactorily treated.

To offer yet another perspective, as per the teachings of U.S. medical astrologer Ingrid Naiman(www. astroheal) who did much research on the astrological correlations with/to cancer, your complaint (because of age) could be considered as falling under Mars, with Jupiter representing
(malignant) growth=tumour. This would coincide with the almost exact Mars-Jupiter(retrograde) opposition across the 6th-12th house axis in your chart.

There is a natal configuration between the astrological point MEAN Black Lilith(inner feeling non acceptance = denial) in Scorpio square natal Sun(Self).
Mars rules Scorpio (generation of cells/male reproductive organs) in youth. The time span would coincide with the ingress of transit of physical planets Jupiter into Capricorn end 2007, immediately followed by that of the first of FOUR passes from the transit of Pluto (destruction of cells/elimination) to the natal opposition beginning early 2008 until end 2010.

Transit Pluto has made its final pass over natal Uranus, which should also be included as a feature of the Mars-Jupiter opposition. There has been an elimination (Pluto) of the diseased part of the physical body (6th house), the never-to-be again finalisation of something that has brought about a structural(Capricorn) change(Uranus) to the body. Pluto also rules protheses replacements of body parts but I don't think testicle replacement has yet reached such a stage.

Uranus rules radiation but Pluto will not activate the planet... or the opposition...further. Its necessary eliminative work is done.
Transit Uranus no longer activates the natal Mars-Jupiter opposition and it has finalised its square to its natal position. This would suggest that radiation treatment is past a recuperative possibility(9th house). Furthermore, the rulers of the 6th and 8th houses oppose each other and have already seen hospitalisation(12th house) and operative surgery(8th house) occuring.

Chemotherapy falls under Neptune and it is transit Neptune that is now positively aspecting the dual opposition. It not only rules the lymphatic system as a whole, it is also the ruler of the 9th house, which in health astrology, is associated with the realm of health and well-being. Neptune moves VERY slowly; it will be well into 2015 before its disintegration of the Mars-Jupiter malignancy is complete and the liberation from physical illness (Uranus in Capricorn) can become a fact. During that time transit Pluto will have reached its next sphere of elimination, transition and regeneration; the faith in a new start and a total change in mentality.

A practical approach to the chart yet, as a consequence, you might find yourself more drawn towards a philosophical understanding of life.:smile:

The very best of good health to you in the future.

very interesting...thank u for ur input

ok from the PET scan on april 30th the results are negative for cancer spreading...

so my plan now is to go and eat more cancer fighting foods ..veggies fruits etcs..to fight the cancer from coming bak and i will get another scan in 3 months

theres 30% chance it will re occur

my aunt that is born same day as me now has been diagnosed with cancer and has 6 months to live...

has me more worried..

can anyone elaborate anymore?

i go to college for 2 years starting in september

and on july 15 im goin to the doc to get another appointment for PETscan

rahu

Banned
hi matthew

i have seen a combination of violet leave and red clover blossom teas heal cancer. you might try drinking this 3 times a day.
but also remember your attitude. focus on your success and not the condition of someone else no matter how dear they are to you

rahu

Last edited:
i have re uploaded my natal chart with whole sign...i prefer and believe it is the correct system...so can i get any more readings please?

there is no signs of cancer since the operation...can anyone give me a good idea of if the cancer will return?