whats happening ...

junag

all things are stuck due to some reason ... not even single thing moving ... do I just have to wait or is the waiting time is about to get over ...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_junag.28219.25674.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_junag.28219.25674.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 14

junag

both my personal and professional life ... especially personal ... attaching transits as suggested ... kindly suggest ...

Attachments

• astro_245gw_02_junag_201121.62622.22413.jpg
    astro_245gw_02_junag_201121.62622.22413.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 23
Pisces MC and ruler posited in 6th house suggests 'service industries' health modalities, alternative health even.

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Sixth House
"You would prefer to be your own boss with regards to the work that you do. Your career may involve helping others or being useful to other people. You can be like an authority figure to co-workers, or you feel a strong sense of responsibility towards them. The same applies to your own employees, if you have them. Your career can be connected to any health related field and the work you do can turn into your primary profession."
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr10

junag

Sir ... just wanted to mention though I am getting involved into health related domain now-a-days much more than I was even concerned earlier ... however my primary core of work is in field of computers ...

Also, if you could throw some light the way Saturn-Return will affect/influence my personal life ...