will he come back to her?

labyrinth

Hello everybody,

Am posting my first horary question and would appreciate all help in understanding how to interpret this better.

The question: will 'S' come back to her 'C' ?

The question has been asked by C.

The situation: S and C were involved in an extramarital affair (platonic/emotional). C confessed she loves him and then broke up with him (S) and asked him not to contact her since the relationship doesnt seem to have a future. Now she wants to know if he will come back. Would also like any additional insight which may help in understanding what is going on in his mind. Can this horary chart indicate if he loves her too and wif he comes back what will be the reason for it. By when would he contact her again if he does so at all?

My understanding: With my minimal knowledge of horary I think C is represented by Saturn which is the first house ruler. S would be Moon I suppose. Pluto in 1st house shows C's intense emotional involvement and resultant confession/outburst and subsequent breakup (which S did not want). S is dealing with this emotionally too - or so it seems? The aspects I dont understand at all and hence cannot interpret the chart :-( Could somebody help me with that - which aspect indicating what and what would be the outcome? Would greatly help me in helping a friend and also in expanding my understanding of horary which I find fascinating.

Learning astrology is so much fun but doing so on your own can be frustrating and so difficult at times.

Thanking all of you in advance!

Attachments

• horary for mh.gif
    horary for mh.gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 30

Wames

Hi labyrinth

You're right. C is Saturn and S is Moon

No, I don't think anything will come of it. No applying aspect between the 2 main sigs. The Moon has already separated from Saturn and separated from the squares to Mercury, Venus, and Mars. The Moon is void of course - it does not make any applying aspects before leaving its sign.

S is in C's rulership, so I think he still cares about her but he is in his 8th house that can represent anxiety and loss (loss of C, perhaps). His sig is peregrine and is too weak to function, imo.

The only applying aspect is the Sun trine Saturn. Sun could be a co-sig of quesited. But the Sun receives Saturn in the Sun's fall and Saturn does not receive Sun. Not so good.

Sun may also signify another male on the horizon for the querent (since it's in her 5th house of dating).

Just my 2 centavos. I'm a newbie too.

Learning astrology is so much fun but doing so on your own can be frustrating and so difficult at times.

Yep! Tell me about it. :lol:

labyrinth

Hi Wames,

Thankyou so much for your response. Even if you are newbie, you sound like an expert to someone like me who is too new to even be called a newbie :)

Since I dont yet understand the concept of separating and applying aspects - could you help with a little more explanation? Like, you said Moon has separated from Saturn and there are no applying aspects between these two main planets. Since I see the aspect 'Moon trine Saturn' and also 'Sun trine Saturn' - what is the difference between these two aspects? I had assumed Moon trine Saturn would be good but I guess my understanding is toooo little :-( Also, you said Moon is void of course but one moon phases table that I refer to mentions that the Moon goes Void of course on 24th May 2011 and the horary chart was for 23rd May...am confused (yet again).

Will Venus/Mars have any role to play in this chart since this is a relationship query? Venus in Taurus in 4th house - any significance of that? any significance of the aspects which Venus makes? Also, you mentioned that Sun in 5th house could indicate another man on the horizon for the querent. Would that relate to her husband but then why would he be indicated in the 5th house of romance and dating? Will the fact that both the sunsigns of C and S are Mercury ruled and Sun is in Gemini in this chart make any difference?

You mentioned Sun receives Saturn in its fall...I thought a planet would be in its fall if it was in its opposite sign. In this case why is the Sun in Gemini receiving Saturn in its fall?

One last thing: can the question 'will C go back to S' or 'will they patchup again' or ''does S want to have C back' also be answered from the same chart or should new charts be casted for the other questions?

I know am asking too many questions but just hoping to understand a horary chart interpretation better. Thankyou so much for taking time out.

Last edited: