Aspects that indicates living abroad

acghh

Guys, since I was a child I told my mom I was going to marry a foreign person and I'm really interested in moving abroad. I have a foreign boyfriend and I want to move abroad for study. My area of study is Education, especially Pedagogy (it relates with children).

I noticed the sign in my 9th house is Cancer. So, the ruler of my 9th is the Moon, right? My moon is in Aries conjunct Saturn in my 6th house.

One person at once told me I couldn't move abroad because of Saturn, is it real? I know Saturn is complicated but I don't relate Saturn to a kind of father that forbid things, he just want us to make the homework properly and it can take time but he allow us to play at least. Anyway, when I was a child I lived at another country for 2 years. My Sun and my Venus are in the 12th house. And I think it indicates this passion...

What do you think about these aspects in my natal chart? Does it indicate marry a foreign person and move abroad for studies? (It's the only possible way for me because studying I feel more secure and Cancer in the 9th explains it hehehe)

Attachments

• 20210917_212755.jpg
    20210917_212755.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Eric traveller

I've heard that one having Saturn in the 4th house; it indicates living abroad, or more succinctly - that at some point a person will break all connections with their homeland...which of course indicates a sorrowful, painful experience and that they'd live somewhere else.
An interesting case was Ernest Hemingway, he had this natal position, and he lived far away in France, and Cuba etc., and went to Africa to live and expedition with his last of numerous wifes, I believe, also.
When he settled down in Idaho, he put a shotgun to his head and pulled the trigger.

btw: You do have the placements for living abroad.

Last edited: