Suffering from black magic since 3yrs. Plz help

nira19

Me and my familyhave been suffering from black magic. Last year I was nearly on death bed went to religious practices for remedies but nothing is working out. I m fed up now and want to know who is doing this to me and my family and when I will get rid of this? Plz help me I want to know who's is dat person is it from family members friends or neighbors. I'm searching for this since 3yrs but no clue

Last edited:

nira19

I donno why chart is not displayed so giving details again date of query 26/11/15

Cold Fusion

Here is your chart:

astro_2gw_01_bm_question_84601_36964_zpsfczsvojp.gif

dowhanawi

Maybe people are afraid of getting it wrong? Its out of most peoples range I would think. I know I feel it is. Its a heavy subject to be wrong about. I'd say to see an elder or healer but you have. You can hang owl skeleton (including skull) in red cloth over your door. It helps from protection on an astral plane so I think it might do the same? I don't know, I just know that from having someone bear walk on me years ago.

I can't see who it is in your chart and I feel it is one of two reasons: 1, inexperienced in this subject. I do natal and synestry. 2. Pluto is in 12 on ac cusp so maybe they are well hidden? K that's a really basic insight, like really base, but I think that doesn't mean discount it. I don't know if they are hidden in plain sight or what though.

I hope someone can help you.

nira19

Maybe people are afraid of getting it wrong? Its out of most peoples range I would think. I know I feel it is. Its a heavy subject to be wrong about. I'd say to see an elder or healer but you have. You can hang owl skeleton (including skull) in red cloth over your door. It helps from protection on an astral plane so I think it might do the same? I don't know, I just know that from having someone bear walk on me years ago.

I can't see who it is in your chart and I feel it is one of two reasons: 1, inexperienced in this subject. I do natal and synestry. 2. Pluto is in 12 on ac cusp so maybe they are well hidden? K that's a really basic insight, like really base, but I think that doesn't mean discount it. I don't know if they are hidden in plain sight or what though.

I hope someone can help you.
Thanks atleast u replied, I hope someone would put more light on and help me out

dowhanawi

I've been checking your post everyday hoping someone would. Partly cuz I know what it's like to be in your shoes and partly cuz I too have a community where this can be am issue, and it would be good to see where a more experienced person looks

waybread

You posted a horary question which I would read as:

You are symbolized by the planet ruling the rising sign: Saturn

Your family would be a 4th house matter, ruled by Mars.

Black magic applied to you is a 12th house matter, ruled by Jupiter.

Applied to your family, it would be the 12th from the 4th or 3rd house, also ruled by Jupiter (and secondarily by Neptune.)

Jupiter does not aspect Saturn, so I conclude that you are not the victim of black magic.

Jupiter does not aspect Mars, so I conclude that your family is not being victimized by black magic.

What this chart does show is that you are under a tremendous amount of stress over this whole issue. Saturn (you) is combust the sun, squaring Neptune and opposed by the moon (your feelings or agency in the matter.)

Mercury rules your 6th house of health, and where it is also combust the sun and has just crossed over Saturn, your health seems to be a major concern. Mercury in particular relates to our thoughts, so see what you can do to simply calm your mind.

So I hope this will put your mind at rest. Whatever illnesses or difficult events you have attributed to black magic have other causes. Sometimes people do get extremely ill, for example, but there are other medical explanations for it.

Your extraordinary level of stress is something that you can do something about. You are aware that high stress levels can make people ill or worsen an illness that they have already. Your best practices and remedies will simply be those that calm your mind and give you faith in your ability to move on with your life.

Last edited:

nira19

You posted a horary question which I would read as:

You are symbolized by the planet ruling the rising sign: Saturn

Your family would be a 4th house matter, ruled by Mars.

Black magic applied to you is a 12th house matter, ruled by Jupiter.

Applied to your family, it would be the 12th from the 4th or 3rd house, also ruled by Jupiter (and secondarily by Neptune.)

Jupiter does not aspect Saturn, so I conclude that you are not the victim of black magic.

Jupiter does not aspect Mars, so I conclude that your family is not being victimized by black magic.

What this chart does show is that you are under a tremendous amount of stress over this whole issue. Saturn (you) is combust the sun, squaring Neptune and opposed by the moon (your feelings or agency in the matter.)

Mercury rules your 6th house of health, and where it is also combust the sun and has just crossed over Saturn, your health seems to be a major concern. Mercury in particular relates to our thoughts, so see what you can do to simply calm your mind.

So I hope this will put your mind at rest. Whatever illnesses or difficult events you have attributed to black magic have other causes. Sometimes people do get extremely ill, for example, but there are other medical explanations for it.

Your extraordinary level of stress is something that you can do something about. You are aware that high stress levels can make people ill or worsen an illness that they have already. Your best practices and remedies will simply be those that calm your mind and give you faith in your ability to move on with your life.
OK thanks I hope all these things will end soon

nira19

When I am asked a curse or bewitchment question, like any horary question, I cast a horoscope for the time of the asking of the question. Rather than examining the birth of a person, I look to the birth of the question. I am guided by the William Lilly's Christian Astrology first published in 1647. In Christian Astrology Lilly sets forth specific rules for curse questions.
The key house is the twelfth which rules witchcraft. We look to see whether or not the 12th house and the 1st house (representing the querent asking the question) are ruled by the same planet. Then we look to see if there is any contact between the ruler of the 12th and the ruler of the 1st, the Ascendant or the Moon. If so, this is a definite indication of witchcraft.
If we determine that the victim is indeed cursed, then it is often possible through examining the afflicting planet and its sign and house placement to give the location and physical description of the witch.
This I searched from Google can anyone apply this to my chart

waybread

So nira19, if you know how to read a horary chart, how did you answer your own question?

Although I do not personally believe in the reality of witchcraft, many people did in Lilly's day, and many people in India and other parts of the world believe in it today. I am willing to take your question at face value, because your question more fundamentally is about the possibility of a secret enemy, which is a more conventional 12th house matter. If you believe that someone is applying black magic towards you and you don't know who that person is, then s/he would equally be a secret enemy.

As I mentioned above, Saturn (you) and Jupiter (ruler of the 12th) do not aspect one another. Jupiter has long since separated from its last aspect to slower-moving Saturn. We can count reception, mutual or otherwise, as a contact, but it isn't strong in this chart. Although Saturn is in Jupiter's sign, Jupiter is in the sign of its fall in Virgo, and Saturn does not swap essential dignity with Jupiter.

We often find conflicting testimonies when we look at a question in detail, but even so, the preponderance of evidence of this chart argues against witchcraft, in my opinion.
According to J. Lee Lehman, The Martial Art of Horary Astrology, Lilly gave several additional indicators of witchcraft: ruler of the 12th house in the 6th house, ruler of the 6th in the 12th, ruler of the 12th in the 1st, ruler of the first in the 12th, ruler of the 8th in the first, ruler of the 1st in the 8th, the same ruler of the 1st and the 12th, ruler of the 1st "unfortunate" in the 12th.

The one indication according to Lehman's summary of Lilly that this chart has, is the ruler of the ascendant combust. But I take this to be only one testimony in favour of witchcraft/secret enemy, and the preponderance of the evidence saying that your suspicions are incorrect.

If you believe that the religious practices and remedies you applied did not solve the problems, within your cultural framework perhaps this is another kind of evidence that the root cause was never black magic, but something else. So if you think through the potential alternatives to black magic that could be causing your problems, these are probably sensible areas to consider.

But suppose I am mistaken and you are correct about black magic as the root cause of your problems. Your considerable feelings of stress that do appear in this chart are simply adding to your miseries. You do have some control over your emotional state, and if you have problems to solve, you will do a better job of solving them if you can stay calm and rational about them.

MingWeiWang

Hello, nira19

I think someone of your friend do some uncomfortable things to you. He might be in the foreign country now.

Look care of your thighs, I wonder if some hurts are to them?

nira19

Hello, nira19

I think someone of your friend do some uncomfortable things to you. He might be in the foreign country now.

Look care of your thighs, I wonder if some hurts are to them?
Dat means some of my friend has done this when I will get rid of all this things I m scared I but why foreign country u r saying I didn't get my black magic was confirmed in 2009 and again in 2014 when I went to religious advisor who removes witchcraft but he was not able to tell who and why this person is doing this to me it's reoccurring again and again I had witnessed wierd things when I went for remedial measures things like lemons with pins inserted in them and a girl face drawn on it some birds legs tied with thread I cried a lot seeing thing this my religious practioner said it was done to kill then he advised me to take medical treatment and now I m recovering but still can't forget all this things and everyday I m searching for who is doing this I had a broken affair in 2013 but I feel sometimes he has done to take revenge or some one from my paternal family as they or neighbors as they are against us

nira19

So nira19, if you know how to read a horary chart, how did you answer your own question?

Although I do not personally believe in the reality of witchcraft, many people did in Lilly's day, and many people in India and other parts of the world believe in it today. I am willing to take your question at face value, because your question more fundamentally is about the possibility of a secret enemy, which is a more conventional 12th house matter. If you believe that someone is applying black magic towards you and you don't know who that person is, then s/he would equally be a secret enemy.

As I mentioned above, Saturn (you) and Jupiter (ruler of the 12th) do not aspect one another. Jupiter has long since separated from its last aspect to slower-moving Saturn. We can count reception, mutual or otherwise, as a contact, but it isn't strong in this chart. Although Saturn is in Jupiter's sign, Jupiter is in the sign of its fall in Virgo, and Saturn does not swap essential dignity with Jupiter.

We often find conflicting testimonies when we look at a question in detail, but even so, the preponderance of evidence of this chart argues against witchcraft, in my opinion.
According to J. Lee Lehman, The Martial Art of Horary Astrology, Lilly gave several additional indicators of witchcraft: ruler of the 12th house in the 6th house, ruler of the 6th in the 12th, ruler of the 12th in the 1st, ruler of the first in the 12th, ruler of the 8th in the first, ruler of the 1st in the 8th, the same ruler of the 1st and the 12th, ruler of the 1st "unfortunate" in the 12th.

The one indication according to Lehman's summary of Lilly that this chart has, is the ruler of the ascendant combust. But I take this to be only one testimony in favour of witchcraft/secret enemy, and the preponderance of the evidence saying that your suspicions are incorrect.

If you believe that the religious practices and remedies you applied did not solve the problems, within your cultural framework perhaps this is another kind of evidence that the root cause was never black magic, but something else. So if you think through the potential alternatives to black magic that could be causing your problems, these are probably sensible areas to consider.

But suppose I am mistaken and you are correct about black magic as the root cause of your problems. Your considerable feelings of stress that do appear in this chart are simply adding to your miseries. You do have some control over your emotional state, and if you have problems to solve, you will do a better job of solving them if you can stay calm and rational about them.

I can't read chart so I searched on Google for some witchcraft horary chart prediction I found it on renaissance astrology. Com so I posted dat information above

oleanna

I can't read chart so I searched on Google for some witchcraft horary chart prediction I found it on renaissance astrology. Com so I posted dat information above

Hello Nira19, it sounds a bit as if you're not searching for clearance but for confirmation here.
This happens sometimes when we either wish or fear too much for a particular result in horary.
Maybe think about this and decide by yourself if you are able to get advise, or if you already had made your own answer with what you put here as a question.

Waybread is surely very experienced and she offered time and care when she answered,
- and however you are willing or able to take her advise, for sure she's right that you should try to find a way to relax and be less obsessed with it all.

Try to find calmness and some hold in meditation and focus on yourself.
I don't comment on this all to be harsh or corrective, but for to point to something you alone can judge and change: your perspective.
I wish you the best, O.

nira19

Hello Nira19, it sounds a bit as if you're not searching for clearance but for confirmation here.
This happens sometimes when we either wish or fear too much for a particular result in horary.
Maybe think about this and decide by yourself if you are able to get advise, or if you already had made your own answer with what you put here as a question.

Waybread is surely very experienced and she offered time and care when she answered,
- and however you are willing or able to take her advise, for sure she's right that you should try to find a way to relax and be less obsessed with it all.

Try to find calmness and some hold in meditation and focus on yourself.
I don't comment on this all to be harsh or corrective, but for to point to something you alone can judge and change: your perspective.
I wish you the best, O.
Yes I feel feared, worried and dats why I m restless as I had gone through lots of pain s but for sure I will try meditation and try to calm

MingWeiWang

Hello, Nira19

Black magic or bewitched is signified the 12th house. Jupiter ,who ruled the 12th house in this chart , sat in the 9th house ,so I mentioned the foreign country or from overseas.

Mars the ruler of the 11th house ,who is in squared aspect to the degree of the ascendent from the 9th house and the Sun, Saturn, Mercury conjuncted in the 11th house . So I wonder you might have a nervous relationship with your friend.

The Moon is in the 5th but near to the cusp of the 6th , and in opposition to the Sun (8th ruler ) ,Saturn (1st ruler) , Mercury (6th ruler) . I think you are in uncomfortable situation , might get some diseases either physical or mental.

The Moon in the 5th house also suggested some bad feelings or emotions about children?

Take good care of yourself . Good luck.

Best wishes

Ming

Last edited:

waybread

Thanks, Oleanna.

Nira, who "confirmed" that your problems were due to black magic? Is it possible that this person was mistaken, or actually stood to make money from you through your believing that the black magic diagnosis was correct?

Nira, would you be OK with posting your natal horoscope? If we could compare it with your horary chart, it might give a better sense as to what is going on. Also, can you give a date for when you believe the black magic started? If so, on Astrodienst where you got your horary chart, scroll down the chart options, and click on "natal chart and transits". Then lower down on the chart construction page, input the date (and location if different from your birth location) when you believe the bad things started happening.

What sorts of events are you attributing to black magic? I ask, because we want to look at your 12th house, the ruler of the 12th, and other houses relevant to your bad experiences.