Best synastry aspects to have?

Andrea_

I was wondering what do you feel that is most likely to be found in the synastry chart of a happy, married, satisfied, etc... couple. Or simply, what are some great aspects to have?

For example, me and this guy I like have the following:

Sun trine Moon (the ying yang thing, equilibrum)

Moon trine Moon ([FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]comfortable feelings)[/FONT][/FONT]

Moon trine Venus (romantic attraction, caring feelings for each other)

Venus trine Mars (has to do with sexual attraction)

Venus trine Mercury (understanding and expressing one's feelings?)

Sun trine venus (makes a couple love to be together)

Venus sextile saturn (long-term relationship indicator)

Sun trine Mars (free self-expression, cooperations, enjoy activities togheter, dynamism, sexual attraction again)

Mars trine Jupiter (zeal and enthusiasm, openess, encourage each other to be more out-going, dramatic, adventurous and straightforward in their dealings)

Venus & Moon sextile Pluto (intensity & pleasure or posesiveness)

Mercury sextile saturn (maturity in speaking, mutual respect, advices...)

Venus & Moon conjunct Uranus& Neptune while his Moon trines my Uranus& Neptune... and some other conjunctions, sextiles and trines which I regard as being less important.

But what are your experiences so far? Have these things proven to be true in your case?

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO, in synastry it is especially important to know what are the most powerful and most frictionful planets and houses and signs in both your natal charts.

Otherwise you see something you think is good but it turns out that the planets involved have little impact in the synastry of the charts.