Afflicted natal Moons and aspects in synastry

Gorgina

Hi. I'm quite new to astrology. I've recently read some books, but aspect combinations are still confusing for me. Therefore my question is both: specific and general. Those Moon aspects are in natal charts + synastry of my good friend (PersonB) and his new girl friend (PersonA) of 2 months. They don't live together yet, so maybe Moon aspects are not important in their relationship, but I'd like to know, how to interpret such aspect combinations in general, too.

PersonA has natal Moon in Leo square Pluto in Scorpio (no other aspects to Moon in natal chart)
PersonB has in natal chart Mars-Saturn conjunction in Scorpio.

In synastry B's Mars/Saturn conjunct A's Pluto and square A's Moon.

PersonB has natal Moon in Gemini opposite Uranus in Sagittarius. (no other aspects to Moon in natal chart, too)
PersonA has in natal chart unaspected Venus in Gemini.

In synastry A's Venus conjuncts B's Moon and is opposite B's Uranus.

How would you interpret those aspects in synastry?
Are the both natal Moons compatible?

I know, Leo and Gemini are compatible, but what I red about Moon/Pluto and Moon/Uranus doesn't sound compatible at all. And how to interpret it, when in synastry there are conjunctions to planets, which are afflicted in natal charts? Does a conjunction in synastry make the natal squares/oppositions weaker, or does it make the problems bigger?

Last edited: