Future in this relationship? (composite)

ElenaJ

It's best to first look at the synastry, the two natal charts of the persons involved. After this has been evaluated the composite can give insight into the actual relationship itself.
The composite is a chart that is created from the midpoints of the planets in the two natal charts.
A point in the composite chart could derive from, for example, a trine between the two natal planets, or from a square or opposition. This has to be taken into consideration.
Just looking at this composite, the sun/mercury conjunction would indicate good communications between the two persons, while the mars/saturn opposition sitting on the moon's nodes suggests tensions in the relationship. But that is far from enough to give an evaluation of the relationship.
Oppositions in themselves in the composite are not necessarily negative.

VirgoLeo

It's best to first look at the synastry, the two natal charts of the persons involved. After this has been evaluated the composite can give insight into the actual relationship itself.
The composite is a chart that is created from the midpoints of the planets in the two natal charts.
A point in the composite chart could derive from, for example, a trine between the two natal planets, or from a square or opposition. This has to be taken into consideration.
Just looking at this composite, the sun/mercury conjunction would indicate good communications between the two persons, while the mars/saturn opposition sitting on the moon's nodes suggests tensions in the relationship. But that is far from enough to give an evaluation of the relationship.
Oppositions in themselves in the composite are not necessarily negative.

Thank you for your reply
I will post the synastry chart I hope that will give you some further insight into my inquiry and you will be able to relate it to the composite better

And thanks for taking some time to look at this

p.s i'm the outer wheel

Last edited:

Gemini888

You two have several good aspects together: Sun trine Moon, Venus conj Mars, Venus trine Mercury, Sun trine Venus, Mars Sextie Moon, Sun sextile Mars. I think most of your personal planets are doing great together. However, your Moon also conj her 1H Saturn. Her Saturn also falls into your 5H. You may feel a certain chemistry around her, but have a hard time getting close to her. She may also feel uncertain whether to approach you. The feeling is amplified with her Sun, Mars and Venus falling in your 12H.

Your Pisces Saturn also touches her IC. Do you feel as if she is a bit spacy for you? Hopefully it also trines her Mercury so you and she will have some sort of serious understanding for each other.

katydid

I agree with Elena and will just throw in a few more comments.

Your Mars conjunct her 8th house Venus so tightly might be a very intimate, intense physical and emotional bond. It would be something you both want to savour and treasure. :ninja:

But the opposition to your Neptune/Uranus may leave you questioning how real it is for her, and you.

I think it is real and positive, as that Mars/Venus conjunction is at the midpoint of your Sun/Moon trine. It might be important for you to try and trust the relationship. Express your faith and optimism, instead of doubt or questioning, for best future results. :love:

Your Moon sits on top of her 1st house Saturn. That can be a barrier. She may have a wall up sometimes when you try and ask about your concerns. :bandit:

Your North Node is conjunct her Ascendant. So is your Pluto and Jupiter. She strongly feels the impact of this relationship but it may feel overwhelming sometimes.

When in doubt, give her space to process things. I think you have a lot of strong, positive synastry. So no need to force things. Let it naturally progress. :whistling:

VirgoLeo

You two have several good aspects together: Sun trine Moon, Venus conj Mars, Venus trine Mercury, Sun trine Venus, Mars Sextie Moon, Sun sextile Mars. I think most of your personal planets are doing great together. However, your Moon also conj her 1H Saturn. Her Saturn also falls into your 5H. You may feel a certain chemistry around her, but have a hard time getting close to her. She may also feel uncertain whether to approach you. The feeling is amplified with her Sun, Mars and Venus falling in your 12H.

Your Pisces Saturn also touches her IC. Do you feel as if she is a bit spacy for you? Hopefully it also trines her Mercury so you and she will have some sort of serious understanding for each other.

I definitely do feel as if she is very uncertain towards me sometimes and this confuses the hell out of me. Some websites talk about planets falling into the 12th house are karmic related? You think this has to do with uncertainty? How will this manifest into reality then is it something that can be brought to the surface something that can grow. What exactly does it mean that those planets fall into my 12th house?

I do not fully understand what you mean by spacy (english isnt my native language) If you mean spacey She can be quite euphoric sometimes but she is very aware of her surroundings.

I agree with Elena and will just throw in a few more comments.

Your Mars conjunct her 8th house Venus so tightly might be a very intimate, intense physical and emotional bond. It would be something you both want to savour and treasure. :ninja:

But the opposition to your Neptune/Uranus may leave you questioning how real it is for her, and you.

I think it is real and positive, as that Mars/Venus conjunction is at the midpoint of your Sun/Moon trine. It might be important for you to try and trust the relationship. Express your faith and optimism, instead of doubt or questioning, for best future results. :love:

Your Moon sits on top of her 1st house Saturn. That can be a barrier. She may have a wall up sometimes when you try and ask about your concerns. :bandit:

Your North Node is conjunct her Ascendant. So is your Pluto and Jupiter. She strongly feels the impact of this relationship but it may feel overwhelming sometimes.

When in doubt, give her space to process things. I think you have a lot of strong, positive synastry. So no need to force things. Let it naturally progress. :whistling:

For a couple of months I was convinced I was imagining the fact that we had a connection exactly that neptune opposition. But I'm like 90% sure there is something going on and a lot of it comes down to giving it time which I can do because I'm a very patient man. But the uncertainty drives me crazy sometimes. Even though she is a very social and usually speaks her mind without too much thought. She is very good at hiding her true/deep emotions. So in a way because I've barely noticed its nice to know that our connection can overwhelm her sometimes because if that were true it would mean that its not just me who feels that way hah.

Thanks to both of you for your replies

ElenaJ

Mars on Venus and pluto on Venus are two very hot physical attractions.
Your sun trines her moon sitting on your south node and part of fortune, which is a perfect couple relationship, easy understanding between you on a sub-conscious level. You feel very comfortable together.
Your sun at the same time squares her Saturn (over controlling, criticising you) and Uranus (you won't feel she is reliable).
The aspects are not listed so its hard to read, but it looks like her sun opposes your Neptune (she fantasizes and idealizes you but has illusions and difficulty seeing you as you are) and Uranus (so she too sees you as unreliable).
Her Saturn on your moon can make you feel isolated, and when you need emotional support, she may seem cold and critical of you rather than comforting.
This relationship seems romantic and stimulating but it may get into difficulty when the first attraction wears off.

Gemini888

I definitely do feel as if she is very uncertain towards me sometimes and this confuses the hell out of me. Some websites talk about planets falling into the 12th house are karmic related? You think this has to do with uncertainty? How will this manifest into reality then is it something that can be brought to the surface something that can grow.

What exactly does it mean that those planets fall into my 12th house

I don't do karmic relationship that much because I have yet to decide whether such thing exists (and beside, I think more about NN in term of anything karmic). I think of 12H in term of things you are unaware of, or push back from your consciousness. In your case, looks like you are talking about her Venus/Jupiter. I have a feeling her romantic feeling for you is rather subtle (12H Venus), but intense (Scorpio). She has a way to show her affection to you in a way that you can feel it but not quite put your finger on. Outer planets don't have as much influence as personal planets in relationship, but with 12H Jupiter I guess that it amplifies her intense feeling for you.

And also, the two planets conjunct your Pluto, which touches her 7H. The feeling is more from you to her then from her to you.

And yeah, I do mean spacey :wink:

VirgoLeo

I don't do karmic relationship that much because I have yet to decide whether such thing exists (and beside, I think more about NN in term of anything karmic).

Fair enough at the end of the day we are all just grasping at straws one way or another I haven't decided what I believe yet either. I hope however that from personal experience troughout my life that at some point I am fortunate enough to not have to believe, but that I'm able to "know".

And also, the two planets conjunct your Pluto, which touches her 7H. The feeling is more from you to her then from her to you.

I'm sorry maybe I'm just not looking correctly (i am a novice afterall) but I don't see anything touching her 7th house because there is nothing there. Just like mine its empty.

Thank you for your time

Gemini888

I'm sorry maybe I'm just not looking correctly (i am a novice afterall) but I don't see anything touching her 7th house because there is nothing there. Just like mine its empty.

Thank you for your time
Oops sorry. That's the IC/4H, not DC/7H. The 4H will be a bit more intimate than the 7H. Think of what I said before, in a more intimate way.

ElenaJ

"I'm sorry maybe I'm just not looking correctly (i am a novice afterall) but I don't see anything touching her 7th house because there is nothing there. Just like mine its empty."
She has moon on the cusp of her 7th, and your south moon's node and part of fortune are there, conjunct.
The idea of a relationship for her is very important, it's where she gets her emotional lift and sense of security.
The south node tends to indicate the past, past lives, what we are leaving behind so we can move forward. This moon/south node conjunction is very important, even more so because it is sitting on her descendent.
Here is a bit of an explanation, see if it hits home to you. It's from cafe astrology.
"When your Moon conjuncts your partner’s South Node, the attraction is instant. You immediately feel safe, secure, and comfortable in each other’s presence. Intuitively, you sense similarity in each other’s emotional reactions to the world, and in your mutual needs for security. At some point in time, the South Node person may get a sense that the Moon person is holding him or her back in some way. There is much safety and comfort in the relationship, and the emotional bond is tremendous, but the bond doesn’t carry with it a sense of moving forward. In fact, you may tend to cocoon yourselves and fall back on familiar routines rather than take on new adventures together. You may have such an effect on each other as to exaggerate each other’s mood swings and desire for safety. If anyone of the two “outgrows” the relationship, it will more than likely be the South Node person. However, the attachment is great and there will be a feeling of emotional indebtedness to each other, particularly on the part of the South Node person. There is a great deal of sympathy between the two of you, and these feelings come naturally.".

Gemini888

"I'm sorry maybe I'm just not looking correctly (i am a novice afterall) but I don't see anything touching her 7th house because there is nothing there. Just like mine its empty."
She has moon on the cusp of her 7th, and your south moon's node and part of fortune are there, conjunct.
The idea of a relationship for her is very important, it's where she gets her emotional lift and sense of security.
The south node tends to indicate the past, past lives, what we are leaving behind so we can move forward. This moon/south node conjunction is very important, even more so because it is sitting on her descendent.
Here is a bit of an explanation, see if it hits home to you. It's from cafe astrology.
"When your Moon conjuncts your partner’s South Node, the attraction is instant. You immediately feel safe, secure, and comfortable in each other’s presence. Intuitively, you sense similarity in each other’s emotional reactions to the world, and in your mutual needs for security. At some point in time, the South Node person may get a sense that the Moon person is holding him or her back in some way. There is much safety and comfort in the relationship, and the emotional bond is tremendous, but the bond doesn’t carry with it a sense of moving forward. In fact, you may tend to cocoon yourselves and fall back on familiar routines rather than take on new adventures together. You may have such an effect on each other as to exaggerate each other’s mood swings and desire for safety. If anyone of the two “outgrows” the relationship, it will more than likely be the South Node person. However, the attachment is great and there will be a feeling of emotional indebtedness to each other, particularly on the part of the South Node person. There is a great deal of sympathy between the two of you, and these feelings come naturally.".

Thank you for supporting my point and add more to the interpretation, though I was indeed Aries-moon misreading again ;)

VirgoLeo

It does in a way hit home in the fact that I know she is someone who is very happy where she is in life, someone thats very stable and doesn't take a lot of risk and I'm someone that wants more out of life. But then again the idea of safety and comfort in relationship and rountines to fall back on only sounds heavenly to me at the moment because it is something that I'm lacking. And I wish i had more of. But then again we aren't in that point of out relationship just yet. I'm playing the waiting game. However I'll wait as many days as I need to for her to open up to me. I really do feel she is that special to me.