Growing

VirgoLeo

Hey everyone,

I have my sun which is in the 2nd house and virgo and saturn which is in the 8th house and pisces both squaring my moon which is in my 5th house in sagittarius.

I've pretty much read all that I could find on the internet about these 2 aspects however the thing that interests me even more so is what I can do to learn from these aspects to grow beyond them as it were. Which brings me here. Nobody is perfect I know this, and life cant all be sunshine and rainbows but I feel as if the things that I experience that resonate with those 2 aspects really tear me down on nearly a daily basis. I guess creativity would be one way to deal with these energies but I find myself often not in a creative mood because I do not feel well. It's hard for me to express my creativity(moon square saturn?) which I found was linked to my emotions..

So my question really is what are actual things I can do to work on myself to overcome/evolve/grow/learn over these energies/obstacles
Any input would be very welcome.

thanks in advance,

VL

greybeard

Hey everyone,

I have my sun which is in the 2nd house and virgo and saturn which is in the 8th house and pisces both squaring my moon which is in my 5th house in sagittarius.

I've pretty much read all that I could find on the internet about these 2 aspects however the thing that interests me even more so is what I can do to learn from these aspects to grow beyond them as it were. Which brings me here. Nobody is perfect I know this, and life cant all be sunshine and rainbows but I feel as if the things that I experience that resonate with those 2 aspects really tear me down on nearly a daily basis. I guess creativity would be one way to deal with these energies but I find myself often not in a creative mood because I do not feel well. It's hard for me to express my creativity(moon square saturn?) which I found was linked to my emotions..

So my question really is what are actual things I can do to work on myself to overcome/evolve/grow/learn over these energies/obstacles
Any input would be very welcome.

thanks in advance,

VL

Please post your chart. Have you studied the Common signs? You should.

Last edited:

VirgoLeo

Please post your chart. Have you studied the Common signs? You should.

I have read a bit about the common signs but only as part of the puzzle sort of speak I'm still having a bit of trouble putting it all together and how everything relates and affects eachother. However I am not done learning so I will take your advice and delve some more into the common signs please tell me which ever system you prefer to see? equal,placidius etc etc

Last edited:

greybeard

I have read a bit about the common signs but only as part of the puzzle sort of speak I'm still having a bit of trouble putting it all together and how everything relates and affects eachother. However I am not done learning so I will take your advice and delve some more into the common signs My details are 12 sep -1994 - 03:36am , heerenveen, netherlands by the way or if you'd rather have me place my chart here please tell me which ever system you prefer to see? equal,placidius etc etc

Use astro.com to cast chart. House system is your choice; most of us use Placidus or Whole Sign.

You have a Common T-square [T-cross, or cross], with Moon in the focal position. So you may want to study this aspect formation "in the abstract" to get an idea of the dynamics.

Interesting, isn't it, that this formation pointing to "the mother" should have as its base the two planets (Sun, Saturn) most associated with the father.

Last edited:

VirgoLeo

You have a Common T-square [T-cross, or cross], with Moon in the focal position. So you may want to study this aspect formation "in the abstract" to get an idea of the dynamics.

Interesting, isn't it, that this formation pointing to "the mother" should have as its base the two planets (Sun, Saturn) most associated with the father.

I will read up on the t square dynamics, i also notice that the T square in its entirety is in mutable signs, I suppose thats a good sign which enables me to actually work with these energies, what does the latter sentence entail?

greybeard

First...

The chart features the Locomotive pattern with Mars as cutting planet, "fallen" in the house of tears and bondage. The keyword for Mars in this powerful and dominant position is "indomitable". He is afflicted.

The pattern is based on the Grand Trine in Water, and there is a predominance of Water (5 planets) in the map.

Nine of the ten planets are posited in feminine signs, with only the Moon in masculine Sagittarius.

Five of the ten planets occupy "watery houses", what I call "moksha" houses, repeating the water theme, and indicative of spiritual struggle.

Note that Moon rules the powerful Mars. Note also that Leo rises and Moon occupies the 5th. The 5th is Leo's natural place.

Also, there is a cluster of three planets in the 4th, Moon's natural domicile. This Moon of yours receives subtle emphasis in many ways. As the most feminine and watery of planets, she should feel comfortable in this feminine and watery environment.

VirgoLeo

First...

The chart features the Locomotive pattern with Mars as cutting planet, "fallen" in the house of tears and bondage. The keyword for Mars in this powerful and dominant position is "indomitable". He is afflicted.

The pattern is based on the Grand Trine in Water, and there is a predominance of Water (5 planets) in the map.

Nine of the ten planets are posited in feminine signs, with only the Moon in masculine Sagittarius.

Five of the ten planets occupy "watery houses", what I call "moksha" houses, repeating the water theme, and indicative of spiritual struggle.

Note that Moon rules the powerful Mars. Note also that Leo rises and Moon occupies the 5th. The 5th is Leo's natural place.

Also, there is a cluster of three planets in the 4th, Moon's natural domicile. This Moon of yours receives subtle emphasis in many ways. As the most feminine and watery of planets, she should feel comfortable in this feminine and watery environment.

However as a man, and as someone who hasn't learned to deal or even to accept ones emotions It feels the very opposite of comfortable. Being comfortable is something I aspire to be though within my expression especially. I keep getting flabbergasted at how connected everything is. I remember the first time I saw my chart it was like I saw a puzzle waiting to be solved. Now nearly 10 years later I'm still trying to solve whatever it is that I think i'm looking for.. But spiritual struggle rings very true for me as well as existential struggle. One could argue existential and spiritual matters overlap in a way if one looks deep enough.

How does one harness and balance this feminine energy

Last edited:

greybeard

I just lost a whole bunch of what I had written for you. Frustrating.

To harness implies control. I'm not so sure "this feminine energy" can or should be controlled.

I'm an old man. I have given up trying to change and "improve" myself. My attention is now focused on accepting and loving me, warts and all. I am what I am, and what the universe intended and intends me to be. And what and where I am here and now is good enough for me. Peace.

If there is surrender there can be no war.

Last edited:

VirgoLeo

I just lost a whole bunch of what I had written for you. Frustrating.

To harness implies control. I'm not so sure "this feminine energy" can or should be controlled.

I'm an old man. I have given up trying to change and "improve" myself. My attention is now focused on accepting and loving me, warts and all. I am what I am, and what the universe intended and intends me to be. And what and where I am here and now is good enough for me. Peace.

unfortunate that you lost what you had typed I know the feeling its very frustrating.

Perhaps harness wasn't the right word, How could I balance this feminine energy. I am a male after all. My biology and psychology works very different then from a female. As you said nine of my 10 planets are in feminine signs. This means that in my current incarnation even though I live and breath in this male vessel I am mainly influenced by feminine energies or do i understand this wrong?

Acceptance is another good one. "How" does one accept themselves you can read all the books you want talk to as many people. but for some reason I haven't been able to find that switch. And I know its not really a switch its a long hard process.

trusting yourself, trusting the universe which deep down I actually do. But for some reason I have a hard time depending on that trust or bring it to the surface and live a fulfilling life. Perhaps a different way of saying it would be. I am a sum of my surroundings build partially by myself, partially by my family and partially in the culture I grew up in(one could argue you chose all this before you were born). I have this faint idea of who I am but I have a very hard time to transform/shed my skin to become this better version of myself, which for example is more accepting

Baat

"How" does one accept themselves you can read all the books you want talk to as many people. but for some reason I haven't been able to find that switch. And I know its not really a switch its a long hard process.

Love, unconditional love. In fact it is not a long hard process, it can be real for you in any moment that you choose to accept and love yourself rather than desiring the abstract concept of whatever you may or may not lack. Right now--which one do you choose?

And then now, again, which one?

Is it easy? Absolutely not. It is enduring in the elusive way that the present moment is, always here, always leaving. In that way it's long, but it's never far away.

VirgoLeo

Love, unconditional love. In fact it is not a long hard process, it can be real for you in any moment that you choose to accept and love yourself rather than desiring the abstract concept of whatever you may or may not lack. Right now--which one do you choose?

And then now, again, which one?

Is it easy? Absolutely not. It is enduring in the elusive way that the present moment is, always here, always leaving. In that way it's long, but it's never far away.

Bittersweet, I think many people would choose the first option but for some reason at least to me it feels like its covered behind a layer.

It seems like the most obvious thing to do yet, I see so many people including myself struggling unconditionally loving themselves, let alone others.

Isn't it possible to learn to love yourself trough the abstract concept of whoever you are?
because what is "I"?. I believe not a lot of people truly know the answer to that question.

However the very sum of your personality that most people regard as "I" are patterns organized trough experience which were influenced by your surroundings is it not? How does one release themselves from these influences? So that they can find their own true identity?

Yet if one were also to believe in astrology and perhaps some form of existence outside of the current one we live in. This influence, this lens trough which we chose to perceive could also be impacted and affect how we look at ourselves or control our capability to love ourselves more easily or not. All for the sake of "progression"

then again I have some hope in free will. Which means even though all these influences are here. While im in this body walking on this earth, "I decide". However this doesn't mean its easy. which you said. But I like to believe there is a point where there is no need to endure. Just to be.

Thank you for that input it made me think

greybeard

Be yourself.

Wish I had a magic bullet, but I don't.

Life is a voyage of discovery and unfolds in its proper time.

The last time I ever saw my mother on this Earth, she said to me

Love is all there is.

Observe a plant. Watch it Grow. Growth occurs one cell at a time. Each cell comes into being only at its proper time, in its proper place, taking its proper form, fulfilling its proper function. And it performs this miracle naturally, without effort.

Within the past 3 months both of my dogs died. During our 15 years together I observed them carefully. And they taught me much about living wisely.

Dogs are the embodiment of unconditional love. As are petunias.

Last edited:

VirgoLeo

Be yourself.

Wish I had a magic bullet, but I don't.

Life is a voyage of discovery and unfolds in its proper time.

The last time I ever saw my mother on this Earth, she said to me

Love is all there is.

Observe a plant. Watch it Grow. Growth occurs one cell at a time. Each cell comes into being only at its proper time, in its proper place, taking its proper form, fulfilling its proper function. And it performs this miracle naturally, without effort.

If we had a magic bullet it would end up taking all the fun away wouldn't it? I tend to "complain" about my existence once in a while because I'm still trying to pinpoint my purpose. And everything seems rather confusing sometimes. But then there are days when life itsself is so beautiful which makes me very grateful.

Your mother sounds like a very wise woman, deep down I know, everything has its order which depths go way beyond our understanding. It's something I have to hold even closer to heart and just relax.
I often find myself observing nature and for some reason I'm fascinated by clouds. The many colors they have depending on the time of day or how the sun creates a beautiful contrast on them, the way float trough the air. You should see my picture gallery its filled with many different pictures of clouds haha.

Within the past 3 months both of my dogs died. During our 15 years together I observed them carefully. And they taught me much about living wisely.

Dogs are the embodiment of unconditional love. As are petunias.

I'm sorry to hear that. I currently have a dog, he is 11 years old. He truly is my best friend. And What you said rings very true. Unconditional Love.

I'm sorry for your loss.

greybeard

I have told many folks that my dogs are my spiritual guides, my gurus. The folks thought I was joking.

Thanks. It's part and parcel of life.

Last edited: