Will he leave his fiancée and back to me?

Lorina

Hello,
I asked if my exboyfriend will leave his fiancée and back to me?
His family choosed her, so he didn’t have any relationship with her. and he didn’t tell his family about me, so he let them choose what they want.
If he is represented by Venus the ruler of the 7th house, and she is represented by Mars the ruler of Aries , his 7th house in turned, which planet I am represented by?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_leaving.86371.32603.png
    astro_w2gw_leaving.86371.32603.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
The question is "Will he come back to me?"
[Since he will have leave his fiancee if he comes back to you, there no need to place her in the chart or to answer if he will leave her.]

So you are the 1st, Mars, and he is the 7th, Venus.
You are the querent, the one who asks the question. He is the one about whom the question is asked.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I agree with IleneK on the allocation of the houses. I'm afraid though that given that there is no connection in terms of aspects, reception or translation, and also the fact that the Moon after perfecting its opposition with Jupiter coming from the 7th house, will enter into Sun's combustion, I don't see him coming back. Venus (him) is VOC and so will not change the present situation. Mars (you) is in the 29th degree and about to change signs, which means a change in situation for you - in the sense that you will free yourself and move on. God bless.

Lorina

Hi,
Thank you for replaying
But my main question is will he leave her? Even if the second part wouldn’t happen.
I guess she would take his 7th house, like when I ask will he divorce her? .. since leaving a fiancée here similar as divorcing her

aquarius7000

Hi,
Thank you for replaying
But my main question is will he leave her? Even if the second part wouldn’t happen.
I guess she would take his 7th house, like when I ask will he divorce her? .. since leaving a fiancée here similar as divorcing her
That is not correct. Given that he is your ex and you still seem to be interested in him ("will he come back to me"), your intent is actually for him to leave her, so that he can come back to you. And, it is the intent that matters more in Horary than how you may try to rephrase your question.

Lorina

Aquarius7000,
I am sorry dear but I don’t think it is correct, If my intent wasn’t about knowing if he leave his fiancée , I would have asked “ will my ex-boyfriend back to me?” Without mention her
But my main question is “ will he leave her?”
Yeah I get that I am interest in him and love him, but the answer could be “ yeah he will leave her but not back to you” .. so in this case he would leave her for any reason but not me

I am sorry if that is complicated , it is hard to explain the intent

aquarius7000

Hi Lorina,

I am not trying to be mean, but the answer to both the parts of your question: "Will he leave his fiancée and back to me?" is no. It is understandably not the answer you want to hear, as you yourself said that you still love him, but that doesn't change anything as to what the chart you attached is telling us. Very soon, in max a month's time, you will have moved on.

Again, in Horary, it is the intent that is very important and your intent (no matter how you form your question) is very clear. Good luck.

Aquarius7000,
I am sorry dear but I don’t think it is correct, If my intent wasn’t about knowing if he leave his fiancée , I would have asked “ will my ex-boyfriend back to me?” Without mention her
But my main question is “ will he leave her?”
Yeah I get that I am interest in him and love him, but the answer could be “ yeah he will leave her but not back to you” .. so in this case he would leave her for any reason but not me

I am sorry if that is complicated , it is hard to explain the intent

Lorina

Aquarius7000,
No I am not taking it as being mean, I was explaining my intent.
It is true I love him but I accept the truth if the answer is no.
A month is soon enough, I will see what would happen during this month and update.

Thank you so much for your help

muchacho

Hello,
I asked if my exboyfriend will leave his fiancée and back to me?
His family choosed her, so he didn’t have any relationship with her. and he didn’t tell his family about me, so he let them choose what they want.
If he is represented by Venus the ruler of the 7th house, and she is represented by Mars the ruler of Aries , his 7th house in turned, which planet I am represented by?
You are L1, he is L7 and his fiancee is probably Jupiter. Which means yes, they will likely part ways soon, and she will leave him. They don't seem to like each other anyway. But I don't see you two back together either. L1 in triplicity of L7 but in last degree of sign, and when L1 changes signs (which may be as early as next week), L1 loses interest in L7. So whatever is going to happen to your ex and his fiancee, it probably won't even matter anymore. You will move on.

Salasi

Hi muchacho, your answer is very interesting! Could i ask you for learning purposes how you see the fiancee and ex will probably separate and that she will be the one that leaves.

Is it because of the upcoming opposition between moon ("driver of the chart") and jupiter (her)? And will she leave him because she does not like the moon, by being in its fall in scorpio Or am i completley wrong in my guess :)

Last edited:

Jyotigupta3890

You are L1, he is L7 and his fiancee is probably Jupiter. Which means yes, they will likely part ways soon, and she will leave him. They don't seem to like each other anyway. But I don't see you two back together either. L1 in triplicity of L7 but in last degree of sign, and when L1 changes signs (which may be as early as next week), L1 loses interest in L7. So whatever is going to happen to your ex and his fiancee, it probably won't even matter anymore. You will move on.

Please answer my query also.
Title love relationship problem.
I am suffering alot.
Please i request.

Lorina

Hey,
Could we know the reasons why will she leave him?
I will wait till the next week to see what happen with my feelings for him.
Thank you so much for your help ;)

muchacho

Hi muchacho, your answer is very interesting! Could i ask you for learning purposes how you see the fiancee and ex will probably separate and that she will be the one that leaves.

Is it because of the upcoming opposition between moon ("driver of the chart") and jupiter (her)? And will she leave him because she does not like the moon, by being in its fall in scorpio Or am i completley wrong in my guess :)
When choosing your significators you have to mainly look at receptions, because receptions tell us how the planets in the chart relate to each other. And since in horary planets represent certain people, the receptions between the planets tell you about how the people they represent relate to each other. It's that simple.

Jupiter is in H7, but retrograde, i.e. seriously debilitated and unable to act. Jupiter also doesn't like L7. So given the context of the story, it makes sense to assign Jupiter to the fiancee. Now, Jupiter is barely inside the 7th house and will turn direct in 2 months, i.e. move out of the 7th house again. So this current situation is not going to last.

But what's more important is that L1 will change signs very soon and then run into the SN. So all this speculation above may become irrelevant soon.

Chrysalis

Saturn on the MC is the clue here in this chart as to whats happening, saturn is the family responsibility and duty he has to abide by, him venus has left saturn by contratiscia approx 3 time units ago.

Venus in his 9th, L7 in its 9th house is indicative of an arranged marriage, the dispositor of venus is mercury, which when mercury finally catches up with the sun (his 2nd significator) before going stationery again, this could be indicative of the marriage taking place.

It would be a marriage he is not crazy about, but he feels obligated to marry this girl chosen for him.

muchacho

Hey,
Could we know the reasons why will she leave him?
I will wait till the next week to see what happen with my feelings for him.
Thank you so much for your help ;)
Since she's retrograde, I guess she'll come to her senses when Jupiter turns direct and that will be the end of it. Maybe the Moon has a role there to play as well.

But what you should really look at is your significator changing signs very soon and what that means in terms of receptions, i.e your motivations. I made a mistake there, L1 is not actually in triplicity of L7. Which means you are actually indifferent toward him right now. But L1 is in fall of Jupiter, which would mean that you hate his fiancee with a passion. And I think this is what A7000 was alluding to earlier, that your interest in their possible breakup may have some darker motives.

Looking at his receptions, L7 in detriment of Jupiter, he doesn't like his fiancee. No receptions with L1. He is indifferent toward you. However, he will change signs as well some time later and then L7 will be in triplicity of L1 and also fall of L1. Which means there will be some kind of love hate relationship with L1. So that doesn't sound very promising either.

Anyway, when L1 changes signs, you will still be indifferent toward him. And L1 will run into the South Node shortly after. Which usually indicates failure.

Lorina

Saturn on the MC is the clue here in this chart as to whats happening, saturn is the family responsibility and duty he has to abide by, him venus has left saturn by contratiscia approx 3 time units ago.

Venus in his 9th, L7 in its 9th house is indicative of an arranged marriage, the dispositor of venus is mercury, which when mercury finally catches up with the sun (his 2nd significator) before going stationery again, this could be indicative of the marriage taking place.

It would be a marriage he is not crazy about, but he feels obligated to marry this girl chosen for him.

Yeas I believe that he doesn’t know the girl, he agreed because of his family.
So, you think they will marry?

Thank you for replaying

Lorina

Since she's retrograde, I guess she'll come to her senses when Jupiter turns direct and that will be the end of it. Maybe the Moon has a role there to play as well.

But what you should really look at is your significator changing signs very soon and what that means in terms of receptions, i.e your motivations. I made a mistake there, L1 is not actually in triplicity of L7. Which means you are actually indifferent toward him right now. But L1 is in fall of Jupiter, which would mean that you hate his fiancee with a passion. And I think this is what A7000 was alluding to earlier, that your interest in their possible breakup may have some darker motives.

Looking at his receptions, L7 in detriment of Jupiter, he doesn't like his fiancee. No receptions with L1. He is indifferent toward you. However, he will change signs as well some time later and then L7 will be in triplicity of L1 and also fall of L1. Which means there will be some kind of love hate relationship with L1. So that doesn't sound very promising either.

Anyway, when L1 changes signs, you will still be indifferent toward him. And L1 will run into the South Node shortly after. Which usually indicates failure.

Yes, I do hate this marriage not his fiancée as a person because i don’t know her and she doesn’t know about me for sure.
What kind of darker motives?
Am I represented by Moon? and What roles may Moon have?

So, you think they will break up, but nothing will happen between me and him too?

Thank you for replaying