does anyone have mood to analyse a synastry chart?

kirki

Ill upload anyway...

Attachments

• PaperArtist_2015-12-09_12-18-34.jpg
    PaperArtist_2015-12-09_12-18-34.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 33

Snakechammah

Firstly, are the birth times accurate?

If so, I can help. Please upload the chart (inside and outside wheel) in Placidus from the astro.com website.

Also, please can you screenshot the Aspect Table as well? That's easier for me to give an interpretation by looking at the table.

If you do not have the real birthtimes, I won't be able to help.

kirki

His eros at 1 of aquarius his phyche at 29 aquarius,mine 9 virgo and 26 aries.

Attachments

• PaperArtist_2015-12-09_23-59-02.jpg
    PaperArtist_2015-12-09_23-59-02.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 22

oleanna

hm, some difference in age you have to deal with...

i'd be concerned about the Sun/Moon square, and both Mars/Sun squares.
Both can lead to pretty heavy arguments and a sort of stiff and harsh manner. Of course sometimes this is stimulating, but still, can be annoying over time. There is positive Venus/Mercury and Asc/Mercury contact, so i'd assume it might be easy to speak, to connect through words.

Is it a love relationship we're watching at?

kirki

Yes ,how about uranous squares?and we dont have to deal with any age difference issue.No problem there for us ,thanks fr your concern anyway!

Last edited:

oleanna

Yes ,how about uranous squares?and we dont have to deal with any age difference issue.No problem there for us ,thanks fr your concern anyway!

i don't understand...

Do you mean if there are Uranus squares? or what they would mean?

And do you say you're the same age?
or you don't have a problem with different age?

kirki

Obviously there are many squares with uranous in this chart,yes i wanna ask somoeone's opinion about these squares.

oleanna

Obviously there are many squares with uranous in this chart,yes i wanna ask somoeone's opinion about these squares.

Well, you are familiar with uranus' meaning?
When he squares a personal planet it's mostly a matter of freedom and
Individuality.
Having a lot of experience with synastry I still would say be aware of the stress caused by the sun/Mars squares.
Some of the squares and other aspects between the outer planets are due to the age difference, that's what this brings with.
That is what I meant with " you have to deal with" - I didn't speak of problems. Just of what this difference causes.
Same age would also deliver a specific pattern.

oleanna

I just thought it might be hard for you to sense the difference between your sun sign's influence and Uranus ' influence, since both are conjunct, so that might be why you look for the Uranus squares.
I'd say Neptune on your sun/uran. Conjunction might see you through a filter, might admire you for being "wild" and free, while his moon and Mars try to fight it all. But as Taurus sun he should be able to handle it all for a while.
The Pisces moon must be hurt though.
I'd say your Taurus and saggittarius connections will help a lot. Look at the composite chart, that usually helps understanding the why and where.

Snakechammah

Well don't worry about the Uranus squares, that's not a big problem. I am more concerned that his Moon and Venus are not activated.

Here's the breakdown:

House placements:
Your Sun in his 4th House/5th House
This is a good place for the Sun, he identifies you as family and also because it's close to the 5th cusp as well, he sees you as someone he can have fun with/and possibly have kids with.

Your Moon in 2nd/3rd House

Yours feelings may involve his possession/money/financial situation. Do you think a lot about what he owns? Your Moon is also close to the 3rd house so you may get a little more emotional in your conversations.

Your Venus in 6th House
Not a grand place to be for Venus. Your love may involve watching his diet, fitness, daily routines, and he will enjoy doing housework like cooking, cleaning with you.

His Sun in your 12th House
Not a good place for the Sun to be - this is the hidden house. You may not know exactly how to interpret his personality and may feel a little uncomfortable reading him at times

His Moon in your 4th House
Best place for the Moon! He stirs feelings of familiarity and heritage within you. You feel like he's already family.

His Venus in 1st House
Personally, I really like this placement. He makes you feel like the most beautiful girl in the world! Chances are, he is very attracted to your looks!

His DC in Cancer - he is drawn to emotional, motherly, caring and nurturing women
Your DC in Gemini - you can be a little fickle-minded when it comes to an ideal partner and you seek intellectual stimulation. You also like variety and hence, may be confused to what is truly your type

Your Juno is in Gemini in 5th House - this gives your DC an even more Gemini emphasis. Your future husband is chatty, a little fickle-minded but loves children and having fun

His Juno in Libra in 9th House - His future wife is beautiful, charming, graceful and may come from a different culture

Bad Aspect
His Sun sq Your Moon
Not a great aspect as there will be clashes between his personality and your deepest emotions. He may hurt you unconciously with the way he behaves.

His Venus/Moon not really activated
In order to get a guy to be committed or to be continously interested, it is best to trigger his Moon and Venus. The lack of close aspects of your personal planets to his Moon and Venus may mean he may not be as emotionally involved as you would hoped for him to be.

Good aspect
Jupiter trine Sun / DW
As this is a double whammy, there is good luck in your connection

AC sextile MC (4 degrees)
I personally like this aspect. Though it's 4 degrees, your personality and the way you carry yourself is connecting with how he wants the world to perceive him. So you do affect him in some way.

Your Juno trine His Venus
I always look for Juno aspects in synastry to see if there is a chance of marriage. If there was Pallas, Vertex and Vesta included in the chart, we can also have a clearer look. However, as it is, there is not enough powerful aspects to show if it's fated.

Summary:
You have such enviable house placements so even without the Venus/Moon activation on his part, I believe he is still very much attracted to you. I didn't see any strong Saturn connection so longetivity may be questionable. Do enjoy the relationship for what it is. Don't stress too much. I think it's best to find someone who triggers more personal planets like Sun/Moon, Venus/Mars, Venus/Moon... so this guy may not be the best fit for you.

I wish you all the best! Hope this has been helpful!

oleanna

KIrki, it would be so much more helpful and productive you told a bit about your problems or the background of your interest.
If you ask for just the list of aspects, you could simply go to www.cafeastrology.com and check them all.
You have them listed , so just go through that and read the explanations.
It's fun and you learn a bit by doing that. Best, oleanna

dowhanawi

KIrki, it would be so much more helpful and productive you told a bit about your problems or the background of your interest.
If you ask for just the list of aspects, you could simply go to www.cafeastrology.com and check them all.
You have them listed , so just go through that and read the explanations.
It's fun and you learn a bit by doing that. Best, oleanna

Don't bother. Its computer generated. It can take into account how it all fits together or if one planet aspects two conjunct planets etc. Buy books and learn.

oleanna

Don't bother. Its computer generated. It can take into account how it all fits together or if one planet aspects two conjunct planets etc. Buy books and learn.

...yes, that's the way I do it as well...
Still, I think this here could be so more profound and telling, if it was with background. And then we would learn as well and not only spit out math results like a machine;)
That could be fun!
But you are cute to be so of help!
Have a nice day --it's morning here...
Oleanna

oleanna

Hm snakechammah or dowhnahawi ?? Or Kirki?? Who is responding to what here? I get confused...

kirki

Thank you very much for your answers. I guessyou think sun moon conjuction at 9 orbs is too wide.Its a long distance relationship and the reason i ask other people about this synastry is maybe his sun in my 12:whistling:.Though for some reason my longest relationships were with people who had sun or moon in my 12.Probably cause ruler of my 3 house where my moon,mars and jupiter are, is in 12,or maybe cause neptune seems to be strong in my chart.Thank you very much,any other thought is very welcome!!!