Career as a writer?

billsim92

I can see some very good indicators of being a writer in your chart. First of all your Mercury (the planet associated with writing) is in your 10th House very close to your Midheaven which shows some sort of recognition in things related to writing. Besides Mercury is the ruler of your 3rd House that is also connected with writing and being in the 10th is a good indication of success in the profession you choose! The ruler of your 2nd house is the Sun and he can be found in Aries in the sign of his exaltation and in the 9th house which provides you with a flair for the language generally and especially with foreign languages if you are interested to be a translator. This position also involves a love for knowledge and I would definitely consider this -in combination with other factors- a presupposition if you occupy yourself with scientific writing. There is also a mutual reception between the ruler of your 10th, Mars -which is also the ruler of your Sun sign- and the ruler of your 3rd, Mercury. So I can surely see a direct connection between writing (3rd) and profession (10th). Last but not least you have a tendency towards imaginative, creative and intuitive writing because of the hard aspect between your Mercury and your Neptune. However this aspect entails also some problems concentrating in something for a long time as your mind is always wandering and it hates daily activities and routine. But this is still one of the greatest indications for writers occupied with fiction and imagination. Generally I would say YES! You have -astrologically speaking- what it takes to be good writer so go after it!

Lucius22

I can see some very good indicators of being a writer in your chart. First of all your Mercury (the planet associated with writing) is in your 10th House very close to your Midheaven which shows some sort of recognition in things related to writing. Besides Mercury is the ruler of your 3rd House that is also connected with writing and being in the 10th is a good indication of success in the profession you choose! The ruler of your 2nd house is the Sun and he can be found in Aries in the sign of his exaltation and in the 9th house which provides you with a flair for the language generally and especially with foreign languages if you are interested to be a translator. This position also involves a love for knowledge and I would definitely consider this -in combination with other factors- a presupposition if you occupy yourself with scientific writing. There is also a mutual reception between the ruler of your 10th, Mars -which is also the ruler of your Sun sign- and the ruler of your 3rd, Mercury. So I can surely see a direct connection between writing (3rd) and profession (10th). Last but not least you have a tendency towards imaginative, creative and intuitive writing because of the hard aspect between your Mercury and your Neptune. However this aspect entails also some problems concentrating in something for a long time as your mind is always wandering and it hates daily activities and routine. But this is still one of the greatest indications for writers occupied with fiction and imagination. Generally I would say YES! You have -astrologically speaking- what it takes to be good writer so go after it!

Thanks billsim :smile: I'm working on a novel. I've read it to friends and family and they seem to like it. I'm working on getting it published sometime this year.