Getting burned out on this forum

waybread

Gosh, Skillcoil-- most of my plentiful posts are ignored. Thankfully I am one of the people with a tough skin-- and no doubt a big ego. It's nice to see you posting, so don't give up! You still make a contribution.

Skillcoil

Thank you waybread :)

I've had great conversations with you and other older members, but with some of the new ones I could hear crickets. I also had nice discussions with newer members around a year or so ago, but lately it feels almost pointless.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
People can laugh as much as they wanted to or just ignored me. But it doesn't stop me from learning what I wanted to learn. Well my Mercury and Sun are both in 3rd house, Jupiter also strong. I am a life time learner.

Personally, for those found uncomfortable of exchanging new ideas and sharing their own knowledge (their internal possessions). I don't think they have much further to go in any field of learning.

The main thing is the blockage of refusing to recognize and accept that no one is perfect including ourselves. Should always keep our ears up and keep our eyes closed to not discriminate. You can close you eyes, but your ears should always be there to listen (well I am talking analogically, of course we use eyes to read here!!)

We will always have conflicts and disagreements, as long as we talked it through like mature adults instead of calling names and talking down to each other, resolving the issue straight away leaving it behind. This is the ONLY way that we could move forward not backward.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Actually both Poyi and Skillcoil are top notch AW members (in my opinion) and both are motivated by a love of our astrological art, and both are also among our open minded AW members, so please don't misunderstand each other!!!

poyi

Premium Member
Lol dr Farr don't worry about it. I am ok with straight forward approach. And skillcoil is totally fine to me. I don't have problem at all. Thank you for making peace though. :)

A friendly environment is very very important for the growth of our forum. So should always try to maintain if we do love our astrology which is in fact a type of fellowship.

*emma*

Banned
people and forum communities go through changes and cycles,,,just like in real life......if you put all your eggs in one basket its never a good idea.....if you spend alot of time online its a good idea to have a few different forums to post on

Its good for perspextive

having said that I personally in the past posted on just one forum and had the time of my life, made many online friends....it was good while it lasted...but all good things come to an end some day...especially when saturn hits your sun and says the party is over LOL

You can have detached connextions with forums and members and this is normally healthier and closer connextions which can be fun for a while, you juat have to pick n chose what you need and want

this is an astrology forum, supposedly people all here for the subject, but thats not allways the case.....i think its a nice place anyway in the main, admin and mods are great, many learned members, always something to learn, always something to discuss...not bad at all by any stretch ego piffles and odd fights is ok in big shceme

Last edited: