Synastry-sun moon conjunction

Scherzy

Attachments

• syntr.jpg
    syntr.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Lin

Would you post the synastry in the form which is entitled "synastry with outer circle (2)"
from Astro.com

I can't read this intelligently as it is not the form I usually use

The conjunction is good - even important....but it depends upon other data in the chart.
LIN

ElenaJ

This is quite a nice match, Scherzy, did it come on suddenly, with that moon on Uranus?
The sun/moon on descendant is a lovely conjunction to have there.
Your Venus is opposed, there is a Venus/mars trine, firey suns in trine.
Moon square mars is very sexy.
The make or break of the relationship depends on the moon/uranus.
It could continue as a breathless, exciting love whirl, or it could end just as quickly as it began. At any rate, you need to leave lots of freedom and space for each other to be able to hold out, or one or the other will bolt.

Scherzy

This is quite a nice match, Scherzy, did it come on suddenly, with that moon on Uranus?
The sun/moon on descendant is a lovely conjunction to have there.
Your Venus is opposed, there is a Venus/mars trine, firey suns in trine.
Moon square mars is very sexy.
The make or break of the relationship depends on the moon/uranus.
It could continue as a breathless, exciting love whirl, or it could end just as quickly as it began. At any rate, you need to leave lots of freedom and space for each other to be able to hold out, or one or the other will bolt.

Last edited:

Scherzy

Would you post the synastry in the form which is entitled "synastry with outer circle (2)"
from Astro.com

I can't read this intelligently as it is not the form I usually use

The conjunction is good - even important....but it depends upon other data in the chart.
LIN
here it is

Attachments

• outer.jpg
    outer.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 23

Chrysalis

Interestingly enough regarding the "sudden and forbidden" you both have a venus/Uranus (wide orb) square in your charts.

So you both attract relationships that are forbidden and sudden, exciting, go against the status quo, they will end as suddenly as they start, people won't agree with them, unable to fully commit for one reason or another.