Will my supervisor blame me?

HeartTree

Will my boss and workplace personnel blame me today when they are discussing problems /issues?

I’m not able to attend as I’m currently Ill. I’m afraid that my co-workers will tell others I’m the one who is taking lead to complain problems relating our salary and that we are not appreciated. And I’m not there to tell my point of view. I’m afraid it will turn easily ugly.

I noticed that ascendant is early but my significator is at same degree than Midheaven. So is this only me thinking about this or that that are indeed currently “blaming” me?

HeartTree

Will my boss and workplace personnel blame me today when they are discussing problems /issues?

I’m not able to attend as I’m currently Ill. I’m afraid that my co-workers will tell others I’m the one who is taking lead to complain problems relating our salary and that we are not appreciated. And I’m not there to tell my point of view. I’m afraid it will turn easily ugly.

I noticed that ascendant is early but my significator is at same degree than Midheaven. So is this only me thinking about this or that that are indeed currently “blaming” me?

I got update from my co-workers after the meeting. So answer is no but the conversation didn’t go anywhere. As usual.