may is kind of a doozy - virgo is back

besitos

Hey sorry guys for my frequent threads the past few days, but ive been getting these significant love interests returning lately and I don't know what it's about. for this thread, the history is i posted if something would come of a younger virgo male that i at times think is out of my league because he is the only guy ive ever had "dreamboat" come to mind, and that he is well known in his hip field. He's younger but smart and adorable. although we are at an emotional distance there are some chiron-like connections and i feel like im punched in the gut when i look in his big brown eyes (she said in a tone self-aware of the gushing appearance of this description. I just want to show why i consider him significant even though we haven't talked romantically or dated). i think he's still affected by what his crowd may think of him but i think he is a good, even noble guy, just needs to mature or be reassured. anyway, i believe the majority said something may come of it.

anyhow he contacted me out of the blue today after nearly a year of on and off messaging - i had kind of given up on him because he had stopped engaging and looked to be dating a beautiful woman in his city, and i thought he might be image driven at this point in his life. i dont know if tht's still going on. he had asked to meet up a few months ago when he was visiting my city but when i followed up he didn't respond and was already back in his home state. today he sent me some aggressive messages but when i didnt respond right away said it wasn't him and apologized.

im really curious whats going on, and asked "what is going on right now?" in regards to he and i. I am wondering if i should trust him and continue to message him and if he is genuinely interested in me in a personal way, or if the off chance that he was telling the truth and someone else had his phone, and whether he basically thinks of me as a robot (something that texts at him) and can share with his friends.

here's the chart, i think it looks favorable between he and i, saturn and moon. moon will also favorably aspect sun. its a grand trine, positive i think, but he moon is in 8th, and it looks like saturn is not received in virgo at the moon's degree. i am strong in my first house in Capricorn.

should i continue contact with him ? I would like to but there is the issue of whether he doesn't keep our conversations private. i dont see any connections to the 12th house of secrets as of now.

help is appreciated!

Attachments

• z.jpg
    z.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Chrysalis

His dispositor mercury he's inconjunct with, this causes frustrations in the matter of him trying to communicate with you, he's in his 3rd house so he obviously did mean to msg you, but the inconjunction shows it didn't go as planned...hence you not responding straight away to him, and him acting childish about it.

Your rx so your doubting him and reluctant in replying back more, he's moving towards you but not in any great way, hes sinister so will only be going about things in a more indirect way than direct...you being in his detriment will get frustrated by this.

He's then going to oppose neptune in your 3rd house/communication, whilsi also being in a pitteed degree at this point, so to me this chart just shows lots of confusion between you and him txting wise.

It was actually uranus antiscia @1 degree 8 virgo, that made him suddenly contact you.

Last edited: