Significance of Chiron in a Grand Fixed Cross?

DevonnaR

Hello. I've been searching the internet trying to figure out the significance of this.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3;btyp=w2gw;nhor=1;cid=o0dfile09FI33-u1500999212

katydid

Wow. You have quite a lively chart there. A Fixed Grand Square and a Fire Grand Trine. Never a dull moment.

Your proud Moon in Leo, on the Ascendant, is part of both configurations.

The Chiron @ 15 Scorpio, in the 4th, receives a lot of tension fueled energy from the Moon/Uranus T-square and the Opposition to the Sun/Mars in Taurus.

That fixed grand square is complicated and will take awhile for you to fully unpack it.

You have the Moon in Leo in the first and that might represent you, and your sense of womanhood, and childhood. But you are besieged by masculine/forceful energy from all sides. It may feel difficult to hold your own ground so you cling strongly to your own beliefs, ideals, values to avoid being overtaken. :bandit:

nice explanation here for Chiron in the 4th:

Chiron in the 4th shows that your unhealed wound is to your instincts and family roots. It may manifest through your home environment, parents, local community and/or environment.

Other possibilities include:

-Wounding or difficult relationship with the father and/or mother
-Struggle to find your roots or somewhere you belong
-Feel exiled from life and wounded by a sense of being homeless
-Family life experienced as bullying and hurtful
-Inability to find nurturing or safety within the family home
-Sacrifice your own needs and feelings in order to belong to another person or group
-Feel disconnected from your own inner life and feelings
-Healing comes from nurturing the Self and finding your roots deep within your own psyche.

https://jessicadavidson.co.uk/2015/05/14/natal-chiron-in-4th-house/

Then we need to add the Scorpio overlay on top of this. So your sexual energy, magnetism, personal power etc, is the foundation of much of this tension. :ninja:

DevonnaR

I find that to be true. My home life has been extremely unstable, especially after my parent divorced .. my mom struggled financially to support my sister and I.. we ended up losing our home and everything so it was very difficult. Thanks for your insight.

katydid

I find that to be true. My home life has been extremely unstable, especially after my parent divorced .. my mom struggled financially to support my sister and I.. we ended up losing our home and everything so it was very difficult. Thanks for your insight.

Sorry to hear that.

But the good news is that Fixed Grand Squares are RESILIENT. It is like a built in PHOENIX arising from the ashes. :bandit:

You will take that foundation of loss/painful memories and use it in your work with troubled children, needy families, domestic abuse survivors, social work, or in your creations/lyrics/artistry stemming from your Fire Grand Trine. :ninja: