*** Happy Solar Returns ***

david starling

just have a good one day the rest remain unhappy lol

it drives me nuts when someone says "bye now!"

agrh

There's this British one, "Mind how you go", equivalent to "Take care now". Sounds ominous. The most common one in California is "Have a nice day". I can imagine George Carlin replying, "Thanks, I was planning on having a cr*ppy one!" :lol:

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hey Blaze, what's your SR Moon?

SR Moon is in Cancer. She's got to cover for Sun, Mercury and Mars, located in the tenth house. I'm not overly concerned with the Sun/Merc but Mars, being in fall and OSM makes me wonder what kind of harm he will cause. My yearly theme however, is covered in the 4th house. Not too sure on that one either, as its ruled by Saturn, Saturn is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter's ruler is in her domicile, but in the 8th.

Been scratching my head all day wondering if this is a good chart, a bad one, or an okay one. ?_?

Blaze

Account Closed
just have a good one day the rest remain unhappy lol

it drives me nuts when someone says "bye now!"

agrh

"Bye now!"

pib.jpg

Humanitarian

SR Moon is in Cancer. She's got to cover for Sun, Mercury and Mars, located in the tenth house. I'm not overly concerned with the Sun/Merc but Mars, being in fall and OSM makes me wonder what kind of harm he will cause. My yearly theme however, is covered in the 4th house. Not too sure on that one either, as its ruled by Saturn, Saturn is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter's ruler is in her domicile, but in the 8th.

Been scratching my head all day wondering if this is a good chart, a bad one, or an okay one. ?_?
It's a slightly okay chart

Humanitarian

Happy solar return to @Monk! I love your parans posts! (Although it's 3:33am 9 August here in Vietnam, because I flew from Danang to HCMC during midnight, then came to HCMC during 2am, and came back home during 3am, but it's still 8 August in UK)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Happy solar return to @Monk! I love your parans posts! (Although it's 3:33am 9 August here in Vietnam, because I flew from Danang to HCMC during midnight, then came to HCMC during 2am, and came back home during 3am, but it's still 8 August in UK)
travelling by air alone at your age - fourteen - is remarkable :)

Monk

Premium Member
It was the lions gate portal:-

david starling

Monk

Premium Member
It happens at different locations Like in America it is by paran aligned to Seattle in Europe Barcelona.
You are using projected measure, for myself i need more information on Lions Gate, but is popular with some.

david starling

It happens at different locations Like in America it is by paran aligned to Seattle in Europe Barcelona.
You are using projected measure, for myself i need more information on Lions Gate, but is popular with some.

The Crab's Gate Portal? :lol:

Doesn't have the ring to it like the Lion's Gate!