Will I move to another job?? and when?

:smile:

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_job_1.43034.53514.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_job_1.43034.53514.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 43

rafaella

There is something going on with Mercury, which rules 1st and 10th, its rx conjunct Uranus and trine Saturn rx with negative reception, it will hit that Saturn again when it goes direct.

Moon does aspect 10th ruler Mer, but not sure if this is a new job, it looks like trouble. You may go back to previous job. Has there been any trouble at your current job or company? I want to know what Mer rx is and what is Saturn.

dr. farr

Using Modernist Lunar horary, Moon's next conjunction will be with the lucky strike North Node: answer to question is yes, and it will be a better job for the querent; time? 2 months up to 2 quarters (ie 6 month) from date of question

(Note: if a new and better job opportunity does not present itself within 1 year of the date of this question, then this answer is incorrect)

noouraz2

There is something going on with Mercury, which rules 1st and 10th, its rx conjunct Uranus and trine Saturn rx with negative reception, it will hit that Saturn again when it goes direct.

Moon does aspect 10th ruler Mer, but not sure if this is a new job, it looks like trouble. You may go back to previous job. Has there been any trouble at your current job or company? I want to know what Mer rx is and what is Saturn.

Thank you my friend. There is no problems in my current job it's just I'm not comfortable with my boss. We're not communicating very well.

Thanks again!

noouraz2

Using Modernist Lunar horary, Moon's next conjunction will be with the lucky strike North Node: answer to question is yes, and it will be a better job for the querent; time? 2 months up to 2 quarters (ie 6 month) from date of question

(Note: if a new and better job opportunity does not present itself within 1 year of the date of this question, then this answer is incorrect)

Thank you so much!! :surprised:

I feel it coming :sad: <3

rafaella

Thank you my friend. There is no problems in my current job it's just I'm not comfortable with my boss. We're not communicating very well.

Thanks again!

well, Moon Mercury does indicate a potential opportunity, but with rx and negative reception with Saturn, this is a bit uncertain. Timing within next 4 weeks to 4 months. This is when something changes, for good or bad. It could be change in your current job as well. So if you have issues with your boss, perhaps Mercury/Saturn is that, and you will have to figure out a way to work things out. Saturn can also be something with family (Saturn at 4th) and 8th house related issue (Mercury at 8th cusp with Uranus). Family money or something else?

Let us know what happens. all the best!