Death of Spouse

noouraz2

Hello all.

I'm 24 yo and not married.

I've been told a lot that my husband will die before my death and in an early age. around 30's approximately... astrologers and even palm readers!

I really am confused and I need your help... what are the indicators? is it true?

Thanks to anyone tries to help... I appreciate it.

Attachments

• nora92.jpg
    nora92.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 63

AppLeo

I have no freaking clue how astrologers and palm readers can even know that. NOTHING in your chart indicates that to me, but I'm not a good astrologer so it's whatever I guess.

If you're worried about your spouse dying in their 30s, just marry them when their 40.

AJ Astrology

Hello all.

I'm 24 yo and not married.

I've been told a lot that my husband will die before my death and in an early age. around 30's approximately... astrologers and even palm readers!

I really am confused and I need your help... what are the indicators? is it true?

Thanks to anyone tries to help... I appreciate it.

Vedic and traditional astrologers can often tell if you will live longer than your spouse(s), but I don't know the technique. I don't see anything in your chart that shows the early death of a spouse. Mercury, the ruler of the 8th sign is in the 3rd sign, which suggests you should be careful on short journeys, especially since Mars is in the 3rd sign.

The ruler of the 7th sign in the 2nd sign usually indicates financial gain through marriage. The Moon opposing Venus suggests possible divorce or not a good marriage.

Oddity

The moon-Venus opposition wouldn't be enough to do it, not with the houses they rule.

They might, might be interpreting Venus (husband) in antiscial conjunction to Mercury, your 8th ruler, and north node that way.

Eartly death seems like a bit of a reach to me, though it could indicate difficulties in marriage.

brightceci

Your reader might draw such conclusion according to the Pluto position in the late degree in scorpio conjunct AC also in late degree in scorpio, and opp DC in your 7 house of relationship and marriage. Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio, it's about death and rebirth, regeneration, power struggle. Pluto was said to the be the lord of the under world. It is by no means an actual death of your spouse though. It could mean a power struggle, an end of a marriage, a partnership, or even an end of your self, your realization of something like your ego, or and end of a part of yourself. e.g. something you believe in you no longer do. Pluto return around your midlife in your late 30s to early 40s, so this all may happen in your midlife. Your north node also gives some indication on your 30s, I don't see any hard aspect that will indicate a death of anything or anyone.

The hard angles between venus in your 1st house sag, moon gemini in 7th and jupiter in your 10th, might indicate a difficult of your marriage or partnership due to maybe by communication challenges with your social status and career expansion at that time. Maybe a struggle between your love life and romance will be in conflict with your career. The moon in gemini will affect your emotion with this conflict greatly. Jupiter return every 12 years, this difficult aspect might occur in your age of 36 or so.

In the positive side (you have a very positive chart), like everyone here said, you will find success in career and gain social status and wealth with your full 2nd house.

You are still very young, by that time if you remember, try to gain a balance between career and relationship. Another thing to remember, do not let fear guide you usually astrology.

All the best!