What can you say about this synastry? Give your opinion!

noahpinho

Is this real love and meant to be? Is it a lasting relationship?
I'd to hear any kind of opinion about it. Thanks!

1st person:
born on We., 14 December 1994
in Campo Grande, BRAZIL (54w38'47, 20s26'34)
00:52 A.M

2nd person:
born on Th., 16 November 1989
in Campo Grande, BRAZIL (54w38'47, 20s26'34)
8:37 P.M

1.jpg
2.jpg

ElenaJ

Whether or not this is meant to be lasting, can't be answered from looking at the chart.
What can be seen is that this is a very nice synastry between the two of you.

noahpinho

Whether or not this is meant to be lasting, can't be answered from looking at the chart.
What can be seen is that this is a very nice synastry between the two of you.

Really, Elena? Is it a nice synastry? Why? I don’t know a lot about it

Last edited:

ElenaJ

To begin, if you look at the synastry chart visually, you see a nice balance of both blue and red lines, that is easy and difficult aspects. If there are too many "good" and easy aspects, the relationship could die of boredom, you don't receive anything positive from the interaction. On the other hand, all difficult ones may be too challenging, you can't always live in a war zone, you need some distance!
There is an interesting placement of the charts, your ascendent on her IC and her ascendent on your midheaven. This nicely ties together the private and public areas of your life, and it is mutually sustaining.
Her ascendent is ruled by mercury, and you are a man with sun/mercury conjunct and mercury ruling your ascendent. Her sun/mercury conjunction also indicates she is drawn towards "mercurial" men, and the two sun/mercury conjunctions are in semi-sextile which is not a strong contact but a positive one. Her sun/mercury also symbolises a younger man.
She is a strong personality under the mutable ascendent, with four scorpio planets, but your Pluto (co-ruler of scorpio) is conjunct her sun/mercury and is a very powerful energy, so you as the male figure can handle her energy and not be overwhelmed.
Also, your venus/moon opposition contacts her mars, so there is a strong sexual attraction and compatibility.
There is a wide sextile between your moons, adding to compatibility.
Her venus/saturn/neptune/uranus, which can be a difficult expression of love and emotions, has a nice trine with your moon.
You balance each other out nicely.
Pluto on north node is a passionate and transformational contact in the relationship, and this is an energy that can help both of you in your spiritual growth over a lifetime.
Both Saturn placements also help each other in a constructive way, you can be friends and partners, in addition to lovers, and over time this is very important. You are helpmates.
All in all you are lucky to be together.

noahpinho

To begin, if you look at the synastry chart visually, you see a nice balance of both blue and red lines, that is easy and difficult aspects. If there are too many "good" and easy aspects, the relationship could die of boredom, you don't receive anything positive from the interaction. On the other hand, all difficult ones may be too challenging, you can't always live in a war zone, you need some distance!
There is an interesting placement of the charts, your ascendent on her IC and her ascendent on your midheaven. This nicely ties together the private and public areas of your life, and it is mutually sustaining.
Her ascendent is ruled by mercury, and you are a man with sun/mercury conjunct and mercury ruling your ascendent. Her sun/mercury conjunction also indicates she is drawn towards "mercurial" men, and the two sun/mercury conjunctions are in semi-sextile which is not a strong contact but a positive one. Her sun/mercury also symbolises a younger man.
She is a strong personality under the mutable ascendent, with four scorpio planets, but your Pluto (co-ruler of scorpio) is conjunct her sun/mercury and is a very powerful energy, so you as the male figure can handle her energy and not be overwhelmed.
Also, your venus/moon opposition contacts her mars, so there is a strong sexual attraction and compatibility.
There is a wide sextile between your moons, adding to compatibility.
Her venus/saturn/neptune/uranus, which can be a difficult expression of love and emotions, has a nice trine with your moon.
You balance each other out nicely.
Pluto on north node is a passionate and transformational contact in the relationship, and this is an energy that can help both of you in your spiritual growth over a lifetime.
Both Saturn placements also help each other in a constructive way, you can be friends and partners, in addition to lovers, and over time this is very important. You are helpmates.
All in all you are lucky to be together.

Thank you so much! I'm so happy reading this, you describe us perfectly. I read your answer several times, and I just showed her this. We are dazzled.
I met her 6 months ago and since then we feel like we're in heaven. We fit perfectly. There is a giant maternal warmth. I feel like I want to grow up around her, and be a better person. The feeling is mutual. Also, when I look at her I feel that we are going to have a lifetime together. We have never experienced sexual and emotional pleasures as deep and harmonious as we feel with each other.
She is older than me, and that was an obstacle in the beginning of our relationship, because she always preferred older men. But with me, she says she feels good, with a youthful anxiety that she didn't know she had, and this brings shine to her soul.
Now I understand a little bit more about what love really is