3 T-Squares, a Stellium, and a 4-planet Square...

OuterPlanets89

That's an interesting chart...a lot of people born in the late-'89/early-'90 period have complex charts because of the Cap Saturn/Uranus/Neptune stellium, particularly those with personal planets conjunct/square/opposite them. I have a similarly complex chart, because I was born about 4 months earlier.

To be honest, I think the '89/'90ers with strong outer planet influence are some of the most difficult charts to understand, because there are a lot of conflicting aspects for many of us.

My semi-quick interpretation:

- You're simultaneously detached/forward-thinking and also sensitive/idealistic. The Aqua Sun square Pluto says you're definitely an individual, and perhaps you've dealt with loss by emotionally detaching and moving forward.
- Your 11th H Aries Moon is the key to your chart, being square to 5 of your Capricorn planets. My experience with Aries Moons are that they often add a "go-getter" impulsive energy to their Sun Sign (for example, my mom's a Cap Sun and Aries Moon and she's basically a Capricorn that acts quickly without 2nd guessing). But yours is far more complex. The Neptune/Moon makes you idealistic, while the Uranus/Moon makes you emotionally impulsive, which complements your Aqua Sun. But the Saturn/Moon can inhibit self-reflection, as ruminating on emotions is not seen as practical (many of my family members have this).
- There's definitely a career-driven theme to your chart. The Cap stellium in the 8th H seems to point to financial gains, but the Uranus/Aqua/11th signature in your chart seems to point towards a career that's more humanitarian than the classic corporate Capricorn archetype might suggest. Not to mention your N.Node is in Aquarius in the 10th, which also seems to support this.
- Chiron in Cancer in the 2nd (opposite your Cap stellium) may suggest that familial expectations about career/financial security are at odds with what you believe in.

Hope that helped in some sense!