3 Yods that intertwine to form a pentagram star

StillOne

If the three yods are all of the same type - eg Yod/Quintile Yod/Wedge Yod (Thor's Hammer) etc - then the figure is more balanced and therefore possibly stronger than where the third yod is a different type from the two whose points form its base. But basically if you start with the idea that the energy of the two yods whose points form the base is all then refocussed into the third you can see that these figures do have the potential to pack a hell of a punch.
:ninja:

Thanks LionLady for this contribution. I've been meaning to come back to this thread at some point with some of my findings. However, my astrology is still pretty elementary, so I'd like to wait a bit longer before I contribute.

In Huber astrology the configuration centered around this thread, is known as a Pandora's Box. Just to quote one small bit from Aspect Pattern Astrology by the Hubers, "A person with this structure should already have learnt as a child that what he says can be taken the wrong way. This teaches him to keep everything to himself. This can mean that as an adult, he has forgotten what a treasure he has inside him, and he then needs to work on himself to rediscover it"

StillOne

Yeah, but it does show an imperfect pentagram though.
Why would i consider myself lucky?

Hey Joshua. This thread is one that's talking about 3 Yods that intertwine to form a pentagram. Pentagram in this case is a bit misleading as it's not really a pentagram, per se, but more of a pentagon shape.

A Yod is a structure that's composed of 2 Quincunx aspects and 1 Sextile in the form of a pyramid shape for lack of better description. If you look in post 2 of this thread you can see that the chart for cosmic pixie has 3 of these structures pointing to various corners of the main pentagon form.

You may have a form of a pentagram in your chart but it's quite different than the one discussed here.

As far as being lucky, I mention it because it seems this Pandora's Box structure is quite the nuisance.

Last edited:

Krewster

Yes, a la Rogue Red's comment, a quick recast of ?every chart presented here shows barely one 150 aspect (except Seagrass seems to have a single completed Yod).

Its not just that stretching to upwards of 2-ish degrees orb on a 150 is flirting with tri-septile territory but that playing with 12 denominatored aspects without having already worked with every lower denominator seems a recipe for the more poetic aspects of astro-self-labeling to predominate over achievement of repeatable observations through use of tighter orbs.

StillOne

Yes, a la Rogue Red's comment, a quick recast of ?every chart presented here shows barely one 150 aspect (except Seagrass seems to have a single completed Yod).

Its not just that stretching to upwards of 2-ish degrees orb on a 150 is flirting with tri-septile territory but that playing with 12 denominatored aspects without having already worked with every lower denominator seems a recipe for the more poetic aspects of astro-self-labeling to predominate over achievement of repeatable observations through use of tighter orbs.

May just be that the apex forms an area of intense energy regardless of exact orb and whether it's called a quincunx or not.

Most in this thread have learned of this particular aspect pattern from many common sources.

Also notice most are not around anymore. Only I and barely. I've learned a lot from and since this thread so...

I must thank the posters for their contribution here.

Have to say that T Nep square N Nep has been profound.

Last edited:

Virgo Stacy

Hi all,

I would say I also have this pentagram shape in my chart, if I use N.Node and ASC as well. Chart attached but u have to you imagination to see it:)

Saturn 19°55' Libra
BML 20°29' conj ASC 21°35' Sagittarius
Venus 19°42' Aquarius
Mercury 21°12' Pisces
Chiron 19°37' Taurus
North Node 19°04' Cancer

I was born on 27th March 1982 at 00:54 in Teschen, Czech Republic (18E37, 49N45)

About psychic gifts discussed here, I have to agree, I got into astrology when I was 16 after reading some Jung's works and throughout years I also studied extensively reiki, magic, tarot, esoteric related subjects etc. (it's actually all the same one thing). I am very intuitive a I feel very strongly that I have such a potential but I don't know how should I apply it to get it some more concrete form. From looking at my chart, would you have any insight/advice?

Thanks,
Yennefer

I too have a pentagram all inconjunct

Venus 21 cancer
Pluto 19 Libra
Neptune 19 sag
Chiron 20 Taurus
Moon 21 Pisces

WHAT DOEs THIS MEAn? I'm seeing a pattern of Neptune and Pluto in alot of peoples pentagram. I'm not sure what to do with the energy it creates but I feel I need to do something. Lol. I've had a hard life. I've been put into many difficult situations but I feel like I've learned alot so now what????

JupiterMC

Hello ,
I am new here and very happy to have found a forum which has a discussion just for configurations.

I have an interesting pattern on my chart, and so does someone else. I wonder if any of you have come across it before, and whether or not you have, your comments about it would be welcomed.I am an actually as Astrologer myself, so am not looking for a "free" reading. The fact is, that in the 13 years I have worked with Astrology I have NEVER come across single book about the configuration in question and many an internet search over the years has yoilded just one small paragraph about it. It seems totally overlooked.

I have three yods that intertwine perfectly to create a 5 pointed star, contained within a "lantern " shape. I was born 18th october 1973 in Cardiff, Wales,UK at 13-40 pm and am female.

A person with the exact same shape, who lives across the world, has himself been for years trying to find out about this configuration, and anyone else who has it. After many years of searching, he last week found me. We were born a day apart but we share the same pattern, with the same aspects, only they sit in different houses. We resonate with one another at a profound level. He was born in Amman, Jordan,Israel on 17th october 1973 at 17:00pm
We have had rather an intsense "getting to know" one another exchange by email and chat which has elicited some VERY powerful feelings that are MOST inconvenient as we live opposite sides of the world and I have a family!!

anyway..........

I am aware of the symbolism associated in esoteric law associated with this star shape. I am more interested in how the shape takes meaning on a personal level. The very apex of the star, the whole pattern, is at the neptune-Venus conjunction in Saggitarius. I am well aware of this star shape being associated with Venus and of Neptune being the "higher octave" of Venus.

This shape may also be formed from Bi-quintiles. a "geometrically perfect" pentagram would be comprised of the 5th harmonic, ie the quintile series. This is not, but nevertheless is still a blazingly obvious star , each yod being in perfect harmony to the others.The lantern shape itself as a stand-alone is associated with the geometric shape the "pentagon", which in turn relates to the pentagram star because of the 5 points. you will see my LANTERN quite clearly, it joins all the edges of the star up.

This star is the focal point of my entire chart. Take away the inconjuncts that then take away the yods, and the chart is half bare. Interestingly, OUTSIDE of the lanter-star shape sits a few aspects practically nothing to do with this configuration....as if there were two distinctly separate parts to "me". Two parallel lives......LOL

I have come across this shape in one other chart years ago, the man was a healer and Tai Chi/Chi Gung master.

I'd be very keen to hear from anyone who has come across this themselves, or anyone who thinks they can draw some meaning from it. Given this is such an uncommon and unacknowledged aspect configuration, it is all the more intriguing and should be interesting for those of you keen to investigate chart patterns.

I look forward to any and all replies....and for those of you wondering why, as an Astrologer, I need any outside insight, I say to you that it is always tricky to be purely objective about ones own chart and own aspect patterns!

Thanks in advance

Hello, I realise this is an old post to reply to! But... I am researching 3 yods in my natal chart and came across your post, which I found fascinating as my birth date is 16 October 1973 :)

LionLady

Hi there

Sorry - I've not been logging in a lot recently. However, you may be interested in this article, which I published in London's Astrological Quarterly in 2006 - look particularly at the formation we called Satellite Dish.

It may help you to interpret what's there.

Regards

Sally

Attachments

• A Family of Yods.pdf
    389.1 KB · Views: 62

KNG9

My ex partner has one of those perfectly enclosed in a kite with no other chart aspects to obscure it.
He was born very close to the person who posted this and nearby to her.
My experience of my ex is actually that he is a narcassist and has assaulted both me and his son, once almost killed him.

so I don't find this configeration a good thing!
here is a link to his chart if anyone is interested!
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]https://imgur.com/a/IFKv7pQ[/FONT][/FONT]

K0f025t

Hello everyone. I am new here and also a beginner on astrology. I was looking at all my trines in my natal chart when I happened to notice the five pointed star. I'm a little confused to say the least. I do not want a free read, but I would like to partake in this group of five points in understanding it's meaning.

CursedPsyche

Hi Cosmic,
I just recently did my birth chart therefore my knowledge on the matter isn't the best, but I noticed the same thing. I was born on December, 8th 2002, Austin, TX at 8:23 p.m. The tip of the pentagram is in my MC which is Aries, then Jupiter in Leo, Sun in Sagittarius, and Saturn in Gemini.

imcarv

Hi, im trying to find out more on pentagrams. Also would you call this a pentagram ?

birth_chart

Mireia

Hi everyone! First of all, thanks to all for their sharings on this topic; I have this configuration myself (17/08/73, 9:33am in Huesca, Spain) and they’ve been truly helpful. As there’s a week of August 73’ and a couple of them in October, I get to know a few people born during these two lapses and, well, I must say we’re a bit “different”. I’m neurodivergent and these few people with the pentagram could be too, so I was wondering whether is an actual correlation between the pentagram and neurodivergence or just a coincidence.
Hoping to have your opinions and sending my chart too.

IleneK

Premium Member
Please put up a chart that has the planetary positions shown by degree, either in the chart or in a table included with the chart.