Will my ex-friend respond? Known answer.

LovelyMissAries

My previous BFF basically cut me out of her and her husband's life when I started dating my now BF. Nobody knows why, and if they do they're not saying... but that's beside the point. It's been over a year and I miss her sometimes. I texted her and told her if she ever wants to just grab lunch and catch up that I would enjoy it and it doesn't have to mean we're anything except old friends getting together.

I don't think she will respond, but I wondered anyway and the chart reflects that...

Moon is VIA COMBUSTA in Libra
Sun is void it seems at 6 degrees in Capricorn - worry wart.

Moon DOES square applying with the L11 house ruler, but I don't know if L11 is accurate for the context.

If you are using L11 it's at 22 degrees of "kill or be killed" :ninja::pinched:

Mercury is applying to my L3 ruler but in the 6H.

This chart is giving me a certain vibe but I want to see what others say. Thank you.

Attachments

• willsherespond.jpg
    willsherespond.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 40

IleneK

Premium Member
You/Sun and your ex-friend/Merc do not aspect, they are disjunct.
You as Moon apply to unfavorably square Merc.
Ex-friend/Merc receives you Moon poorly by detriment.
I'm not seeing it happen.

Or we treat her as an adversary versus a friend, then she is the 7th, Saturn, which is disjunct Sun and also receives Sun poorly by detriment.
Again, not seeing it.

katydid

My previous BFF basically cut me out of her and her husband's life when I started dating my now BF. Nobody knows why, and if they do they're not saying... but that's beside the point. It's been over a year and I miss her sometimes. I texted her and told her if she ever wants to just grab lunch and catch up that I would enjoy it and it doesn't have to mean we're anything except old friends getting together.

I don't think she will respond, but I wondered anyway and the chart reflects that...

Moon is VIA COMBUSTA in Libra
Sun is void it seems at 6 degrees in Capricorn - worry wart.

Moon DOES square applying with the L11 house ruler, but I don't know if L11 is accurate for the context.

If you are using L11 it's at 22 degrees of "kill or be killed" :ninja::pinched:

Mercury is applying to my L3 ruler but in the 6H.

This chart is giving me a certain vibe but I want to see what others say. Thank you.

I think she might respond, but maybe not in a very kind way?

You are the Sun, in the spontaneous 5th, in an applying trine to Uranus in the 10th of public reputation. I get the feeling that she has been holding something in and wants to communicate it to you, for better or worse?

The Moon is in the 3rd of communication in applying trine to Mercury and Venus in Cap. I think she is being judgmental and a bit unfair, perhaps even hypocritical?

LovelyMissAries

I think she might respond, but maybe not in a very kind way?

You are the Sun, in the spontaneous 5th, in an applying trine to Uranus in the 10th of public reputation. I get the feeling that she has been holding something in and wants to communicate it to you, for better or worse?

The Moon is in the 3rd of communication in applying trine to Mercury and Venus in Cap. I think she is being judgmental and a bit unfair, perhaps even hypocritical?

The chart made me feel that too, that she's mad and that's why she would respond if she did (not giving away the answer just yet!) The Moon sq Venus, and Venus conj Mercury like a third party said something.

It has been over a year though and it'd be pretty silly to still feel mad for that long IMHO...

LovelyMissAries

You/Sun and your ex-friend/Merc do not aspect, they are disjunct.
You as Moon apply to unfavorably square Merc.
Ex-friend/Merc receives you Moon poorly by detriment.
I'm not seeing it happen.

Or we treat her as an adversary versus a friend, then she is the 7th, Saturn, which is disjunct Sun and also receives Sun poorly by detriment.
Again, not seeing it.

Just to add to this the Turned L3 is applying to Saturn too, so delays or disappointments in communication.

LovelyMissAries

Update: She responded, and we have plans for Jan 1st. I think that was the Mars / Saturn, that it wouldn't be instantaneous. Perhaps Moon being in Venus was positive even if it was via combusta, and Venus feels overwhelmed in Capricorn in the 6th, sort of trapped maybe. The squares are the delays in between texting? She has a baby now so I'm sure that takes up most of her time. (And no, people with babies aren't automatically "trapped", I was just referring to the stellium.)

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Update: She responded, and we have plans for Jan 1st. I think that was the Mars / Saturn, that it wouldn't be instantaneous. Perhaps Moon being in Venus was positive even if it was via combusta, and Venus feels overwhelmed in Capricorn in the 6th, sort of trapped maybe. The squares are the delays in between texting? She has a baby now so I'm sure that takes up most of her time. (And no, people with babies aren't automatically "trapped", I was just referring to the stellium.)
I am glad your friend responded.
This is instructional on the power of Moon's square to Mercury. Thank you for the update.

JoZi15

This is awesome that the answer is already known (and I'm glad your friend responded too). I have questions!

So, I would also have used Mercury (11th HR) for your ex-BFF. Sun + Merc make no aspect but Moon applies Square to Merc.

I have read that squares mean the aspect will require a lot of work but that it is a possible "yes" to the Horary.

My question is this: Using Frawley's rules of reception, I would have interpreted Merc in Cappy as not liking Moon, but perhaps that is not so?

Thanks for updating so folks like me can learn :)