Random Thoughts, strictly Text

ElenaJ

PS. France and Ireland are due to ease Covid restrictions, along with the UK.

Austria has a 13 Taurus ascendent, so Uranus currently hovering exactly there.
Midheaven is 20 Capricorn, feeling Pluto, and the 19 scorpio sun is square Saturn and opposing Uranus.

The Police union is against using their forces to do undercover vaccine controls.

Look forward to lots of civic uproar in the country.

ElenaJ

Elena, how does the Green Pass work? Is it so long as a country requires it at the border they are free to be more or less restrictive with regard to internal enforcement?

Each country has its own regulations.
Keep in mind also that the basic idea of the EU is that it has no border controls between EU countries!

In Italy you have a Green Pass if you have the vaccinations or have recovered from Covid. It has a QR code with all your name and national health info on it.
To eat in a restaurant, have coffee at at cafes, go to a theater etc, you have to show the Green Pass or you will be denied entry.
For supermarkets, shops, etc you don't need it.
However you must wear a FP2 mask everywhere, now even outside.

There are color codes, white-yellow-orange-red (you all know Italians are artistically minded, so they don't use numbers), to denote the severity of the cases in a particular area and therefore the restrictions, and what you can do depends on the color of the area you are in.
We are currently in yellow, which is why we need the masks outdoors in addition to the Green Pass.
It is determined by the Health Dept.

At the moment, there are no Red areas in Italy.
The Valle Aosta is orange (this is in the Alps, so it may seem strange, but it is a very popular ski area and people from all over go there in winter, of course bringing the virus).
There are 5 regions that are white, meaning complete freedom from restrictions (Basilicata, Molise, Puglia, Sardegna, Umbria).
Everyone else is yellow.
You are not permitted to move from one coloured region to another one that is less than your color. For example, Valle Aosta being the only orange zone, cannot go anywhere else.
From a yellow zone you can't go to, for example, Sardegna.

However, being in Italy, many just don't follow any of the rules.
Which becomes part of the problem.

When the outbreak first started two years ago, Lombardy in the north was put in Red. Many from there decided to go to their home towns in the south to wait it out, and they helped spread by bringing the virus home with them, especially to the south.
In our area we started with a woman who came from Milan to her second home to get away from it all, stopped by to greet everyone when she arrived, and spread it around. We hadn't had any case before that.

On the national health website they put this notice "The Regions and Autonomous Provinces may adopt specific additional restrictive provisions, of a local nature, to which it is necessary to refer to the institutional information channels of the individual bodies."
Which of course complicates things, when you don't even know what the restrictions are!

Slow going.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

How are the women here feeling? Ever since Venus went retro I have been feeling like **** quite frankly. Then Cancer Full Moon. There must be more than me feeling this way.

Ukpoohbear

Omg Passi, I ended up making my own version of the recipe that you shared, with just what I had in the cupboards...and it was so nice. I didn’t have any egg substitute so I cooked the rice in bicarbonate soda which gave it a cheesy flavour. And I fried tofu and made a sauce to go with it to give it some flavour. Didn’t have any peas but for vegetables I used onion, leek, carrot then added mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach. Then mixed it all together with Tamari sauce. I added engevita to it as well, which is like yeast flakes and is like a vegan’s gold dust cos it’s full of protein and b12, it has a cheesy nutty flavour.

So nice!

https://ibb.co/R6Q39cS

Forgot to add, I cooked the vegetables with garlic, ginger, cumin and coriander powder.

For the tofu sauce I mixed together - rice vinegar, tamari sauce, sesame oil, maple syrup, peanut butter and garlic powder. A little bit of sriracha sauce.

Fresh ginger would be nice next time, along with an actual egg substitute and peas cos I didnt have any.

This is my newest favourite thing :)

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I picked up that tip about baking soda from a noodles recipe. It works strangely enough. I realised I didn’t add potato either, I will follow the recipe more exact next time. I posted it to my Facebook stories and someone replied saying it looks ‘rank’ :lol: can’t win them all!

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Yes, I completely forgot about the potato, I will be back with that.

I am glad I hear Venus and Pluto are being kind to you and allowing you to be a light shining for others. It’s refreshing when a possible negative transit turns out to be nurturing and it’s usually well-deserved.

I’m actually feeling loads better today. It was a tough week and things have been different and sombre ever since Venus conjunct Pluto then went retrograde. I’ve been processing it. There is also an element of Pluto hitting me hard with power struggles and intense stress. But I’ve decided to express it in a healthy manner.

But feeling better today. I’m focusing on self care as in sleep, cooking, walks in nature, haven’t had alcohol in weeks. Thankfully the self work I have done in the past has given me some self-esteem to be able to cope with seeing myself in such a negative light.

Do you ever get those moments where you see the worst sides of yourself so clearly? I have come to accept it and I am able to love myself still despite seeing myself that way.

I think it’s healthy to face negative things about yourself honestly, so as not to be in denial or delusional. Life can’t always be positive.

I am going through a Pluto transit right now. Pluto rules minimalism. If Pluto wants me to lose everything I hold dear, then so be it. It happens to people all the time.

I watched a video on YouTube the other day. A guy saw a homeless man playing the guitar and sat down to chat to him. So the homeless guy’s story is something like this - went from working in construction and having 4 employees, to being sent to prison on a drugs charge, and being homeless when he got out because nobody would give him a job. Now he says he is happy sitting on the street playing guitar. He says that people don’t want to talk to him, that people in general don’t want to connect with each other. He has some healing to do still - he is currently choosing to close himself off to people in response when he should be playing that guitar in a 5D way. But give the guy a break, he’s been through a lot and will heal in time.

Even though that guy is homeless and in 3d sense his life has been a complete mess and a failure. On a spiritual level, he has been through a most sacred journey, which makes him way more ahead of people spiritually. He is spiritually advanced now.

The video is only 6 minutes long:

Homeless guy spits some truth
https://youtu.be/RfU8TUZRtZg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Organic Cheerios, now that’s a 5D snack.

Yes I see the wisdom in being light on self recognition and not embrace it too much. I just didn’t want to push it out either.

I would have thought the housed but impoverished neighbours would cut the homeless woman some slack or maybe help tidy up for her, unless she doesn’t want to be tidy, then that would be annoying.

Imagine being homeless and how weird it would be. No hot baths. Becoming invisible. Brutal. That’s so nice you help feed her.

It’s confusing why people don’t just get her a house like the impoverished ones have. Or the guy in the video, demand a house from somebody. I know I’m being naive.

I was kinda homeless before. I was living with my sister and we fell out when she got a boyfriend. I packed my stuff. She wouldn’t even give me the £30 I gave her earlier that day which was the last of my money. I used the money I had to order a taxi and I went with my 2 bin bags straight to the police station and demanded they give me somewhere to stay. Then put me up in a hotel for the weekend and the local authorities gave me a temporary place to stay on the Monday. That was during another Pluto transit :lol: maybe it will go easy on me this time. I was about 16 then.

So I don’t really understand how people are actually homeless in the UK when there is temporary housing available but then I tell myself not to be so naive because I was a lucky one.

I have a feeling that things we have already experienced in past lives get repeated in future lives but with less intensity each time. I have a feeling I’ve done the homeless thing in the past and learnt that lesson.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Woah holy ****. I just have to share something I just realised. I have a distinct memory of a couple of past lives. One of them, a woman took me in as a child off the streets but she was very controlling, kept me in debt to her and practiced black magic. Eventually, I killed her with a curse.

When I woke up, I knew that woman was my sister who has been a secret enemy my whole life.

Now compare that to the story I just shared about living with my siege and she made me homeless during a Pluto transit. I got exactly what I deserved. It happened with less intensity, probably each time until the debt is paid.

Holy ****. Imma write this in one of my threads.

Ukpoohbear

She does need to right her karma and her control issues. I am not sure what’s happening about that.

The Pluto transit for me was like a death at the time but when the storm passed, I was able to realise how much it matured me. I had an understanding of death and an appreciation of life and I wasn’t even in my 20s yet. It was a phd in spirituality.

I bet you know people that could do with a Pluto transit like that themselves. That transit was a gift. Not only did I survive it, I had to go through that in order to awaken. I’ve had other awakening moments since then though but it was a massive shove in that direction.

As for my family, there is no contact. Apart from nephews who I got back in contact with a few months ago.

Its dark and messy, like your homeless woman’s situation. It’s very commendable of her actually, to love her family so much that she doesn’t want to hurt them anymore. She is bound to get some karmic brownie points just for that. She sounds eccentric as fuk and she knows it hurts her family but she can’t help it. It sounds like she isn’t able to help herself at all actually. All that stuff is a representation of her shadow and how unmanageable it is. Someone will come and take her away eventually. She should be given accommodation with support from workers.

I have an image in my head of the street with all her stuff taking up the pavement :lol:

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Hunga Tonga volcano, Russian invasion threat in the Ukraine, and 49ers vs Rams in the NFL's NFC championship.

The year 2022 intensifies and its been the first month, covid omicron is going down but the pandemic has one final year to go (by December).

david starling

Hunga Tonga volcano, Russian invasion threat in the Ukraine, and 49ers vs Rams in the NFL's NFC championship.

The year 2022 intensifies and its been the first month, covid omicron is going down but the pandemic has one final year to go (by December).

A new variant, or just refusal by authorities to admit it's over?

Opal

Premium Member
Woah holy ****. I just have to share something I just realised. I have a distinct memory of a couple of past lives. One of them, a woman took me in as a child off the streets but she was very controlling, kept me in debt to her and practiced black magic. Eventually, I killed her with a curse.

When I woke up, I knew that woman was my sister who has been a secret enemy my whole life.

Now compare that to the story I just shared about living with my siege and she made me homeless during a Pluto transit. I got exactly what I deserved. It happened with less intensity, probably each time until the debt is paid.

Holy ****. Imma write this in one of my threads.

Whoa, your sister sounds like my “creature from the deep”. I have asked the Cosmos that our paths never meet again, a karmic debt, I presume, now paid in full. I hope.

Ukpoohbear

Whoa, your sister sounds like my “creature from the deep”. I have asked the Cosmos that our paths never meet again, a karmic debt, I presume, now paid in full. I hope.

‘Creature from the deep’ is an apt description. I know you know what is what just from that description. Mine is a manipulative Plutonian enchantress, a villain of the most beautiful calibre. I could easily write a book and base the villain off of herself, she is very likeable. I suspect I will have an opportunity at some point to end the karma and the challenge will be to get this Plutonian to open up enough to take off her mask. If she doesn’t, that’s her shadow to deal with. I might as well tell her about the dream I had and apologise for murdering her. If she tells people I’m crazy, it’s nothing new anyway.

Opal

Premium Member
‘Creature from the deep’ is an apt description. I know you know what is what just from that description. Mine is a manipulative Plutonian enchantress, a villain of the most beautiful calibre. I could easily write a book and base the villain off of herself, she is very likeable. I suspect I will have an opportunity at some point to end the karma and the challenge will be to get this Plutonian to open up enough to take off her mask. If she doesn’t, that’s her shadow to deal with. I might as well tell her about the dream I had and apologise for murdering her. If she tells people I’m crazy, it’s nothing new anyway.

I have drawn her chart, but I compared the synastry to my Mother. Her Jupiter is on Mom’s sun. Weird how very little I know of her chart. Mine tells people I am crazy, I am not, but she siriusly is disturbed. I know I should look at it. But, I doubt I will.

Mom and I have difficult synastry. It shows in my natal as well.

Ukpoohbear

Or, needing to understand it in ORDER to be able to move on.

Ye that’s the truth. That’s why it was priceless I was given that past life memory as I was able to understand the reason why on a deep level.

I spend a lot of time thinking so much so one evening I experienced satori, where my brain just popped and suddenly I stopped thinking, for around 18 hours. I could sense the lack of ego in everybody, we ate all so happy underneath our fears. So, we do need to understand before we can move on but there is also peace and love present and waiting for us to stop thinking.

CapAquaPis

The Cleo degree is 29' Cancer cusp 1' Leo. Its thought that a full moon on Jan 20-21 is malefic opposite the sun transits from Capricorn to Aquarius. And this just in: the new deadlier and awfully contagious subvariant of Omicron Human Coronavirus 2019 that proves once and for all it has turned endemic and Covid-19 is going to be normalized in our lives from now on.