Property registration

deepminde

Hello,

my father build a house in his land/property. The land was his parents. His father, my grandpa, still alive and have half of it and other half belongs to my father and and his siblings.

How I mentioned before, he build a house and now have some problems with formalizing house structure. It is the final step. The house must be in the land plans.

He hired a sh***y local firm to do some paper work and now that firm wants to trick my father. They want a change land coordinates and take a little part for the bike road (I think) for free. If you ask me why they would do that? It's because the land in the town is pricie and it is a corrupt town with corrupt clerks and so on. And if you ask me why my father just decline the service of this firm. I don't know... He says he started and have to finish and there was an advance :D

Why question is will they trick him? How will end this legal stuff?

Attachments

• land.JPG
    land.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 26

ElenaJ

If I understand your question correctly, you are the person asking about your father.
Which means the querent is you, ascendent.
Your father is the 10th house, Saturn. (I understand not everyone agrees with this choice, but this is the assignment of the father that I prefer.)
His house is the 4th from the 10th, the ascendent, and his legal matters are the 9th from the 10th which is the radical 6th house.
Saturn is strong by sign but retrograde, so he probably regrets his action in taking on this agency.
The legal matter is at 29 degrees Leo, so about to change, coming to an end.
The moon is appropriately in his 9th house, because this is what the question is about.
The ruler of his 9th is sun, approaching an opposition to Jupiter, who rules his 3rd of documents. He has to be very careful about the papers for the transaction, because they could go against his interests.
Virgo is intercepted in his 9th of legal matters, ruler mercury at 1 degree separates from an opposition to Jupiter of his 3rd. So whatever happens has already taken place, although mercury is now much stronger than before, in its own sign. Your father's children, his 5th, is the 2nd which is ruled by mercury. You are his child, so your intervention is a positive help.
Saturn, your father, will eventually square Uranus, in his 4th of the house, and because Uranus is co-ruler of his 2nd of money, he will probably find that the value of the house unexpectedly is not what he hoped.
Venus, ruler of both the house and his legal matters, separates from an opposition to Neptune, so again the deception and tricks have already been done in the past.
Mars in his 9th of legal matters will trine Uranus, in the house of the property. Mars rules your father's 10th, so his father will come to his aid.

deepminde

Hi, ElenaJ, thanks for your reply.

He definitely regrets having to deal with this agency. I again suggesting him just decline their services but he says he already paid and with each meeting he is leaving a 'little' amount of money for them. I offered to give him some money. I have extra. I don't use it and I would be glad if he just took it to have second opinion and to hire another agency too. He will talk with his brother about that.

The deal is that the evil agency :D suggests him to move land boundaries because of his sister house chimney (she build a house too), which is beyond the limit of the domain in which her house must be if she would want to register her house in the future too. And the 'price' to do that is to 'move' the territory boundaries closer to my father's house and lose it for the sake of the chimney. His brother will lose some territory too. And the evil agency is winning. Taking money for extra work and I guaranty that they have some side hustle with the town government.

The agency speaks with him like with idiot. I can't stand that. He have to explain them where is the land territory, because he build a fens and left some his land in front of it and so on... It is hard to explain it but it is his property. How I mentioned before I think they want it for the bike road for my father's expanse.

I don't really understood this sentence. What to you meant with it?
'Saturn, your father, will eventually square Uranus, in his 4th of the house, and because Uranus is co-ruler of his 2nd of money, he will probably find that the value of the house unexpectedly is not what he hoped.'
Because it's not about the material value or so... But maybe you are talking about the value of the job, which the evil agency was hired to do and now it almost 3x bigger.

I asked one more question and made a chart. If it would be valid to do so...

If he hires a second agency would it be better outcome?

Attachments

• land2.JPG
    land2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 23

ElenaJ

This new chart has you now as mars, while your father remains as Saturn.
The chart represents the hypothetical outcome if he uses a second agency.
Moon approaches a trine with Jupiter, always a good sign. and although Jupiter is retrograde, it is in its own natural house, which is your father's 3rd of documents and communications.
You didn't enter the Part of Fortune, but it is 21 gemini, near the cusp of the 3rd house, exactly sextile sun of his 9th of legal matters, and trine the moon. This is all positive for a new agency.
POF however is also square Neptune in his 3rd, so caution has to be taken at any rate about documents and also talking with the agency to avoid misunderstandings.
The 4th of your father, end of the matter, has Chiron there, showing he will be learning a lesson from this situation, and ruled by mars who approaches a trine to Uranus.
The natural 4th of the chart is ruled by moon, approaching the trine to Jupiter.
So it would seem that using a second agency would bring about a better outcome.